Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:47 AM

Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) (40329 Views)

Telegram Throws Subtle Shade At Whatsapp / Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. / Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) by Shellsploit: 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
Harrynight:

grin grin grin
You no well ASSWEAR

grin grin grin
Re: Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) by Ofunaofu: 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
Imagine!
Barcelona right now is a subject of ridicule
Re: Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) by justicechichex: 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
Check well that admin issa Nigerian. No joke oh. See the reply he gave to other guy na �����
Re: Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

I believe you are a female.. and I must say.. I admire your insights on football related discussions..
I always see your contributions in football threads.. ..
Cheers..
Thanks so much sir
Re: Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Thanks so much sir

Feel free to mention and banter me on any Arsenal thread. (I am a die hard arsenal fan) and also remember to hide your face when and if we win the match cos I go come for you with my guns. Lol..
Cheers.
Re: Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) by CrestMan: 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
Download KINGSCHAT app and thank me later
Re: Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't care and I'm okay as long as nairaland is working,wahala for who sugar daddies lol

You people are just testing the waters with this "Nairaland is still available" statement...

If them remember this forum ehn... Na 1 month shutdown!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) by dapolaw(m): 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
These are list of top EPL teams with their individual owners;

Arsenal Stan Kroenke
Chelsea Roman Abramovich
Everton. Farhad Moshiri
Leicester City The Srivaddhanaprabha Family
Liverpool John W. Henry
Manchester City Abu DhabiGroup
Manchester United. The Glazer Family

This is one thing you will never see in Spain, the club are been run and owned by the people.... Every club will one way or the other go through recession and the two giants from Spain are not exceptional.

My pity for these English teams is when their financial decides to withdraw their financial support, all helll will be let loose.

LaSenior:
cheesy

Barcelona hitting rock bottom back to back

Just small covid 19 this two Spanish clubs don broke die

After they will be dragging grounds with EPL

1 Like

Re: Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Feel free to mention and banter me on any Arsenal thread. (I am a die hard arsenal fan) and also remember to hide your face when and if we win the match cos I go come for you with my guns. Lol..
Cheers.
no problem bro
Re: Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 11:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Spartak Moscow throwing jibe at Barcelona is just like Adamu Garba’s crowwe cow wee throwing jibe at Facebook.

Can we go back to 2go please.
Possibly I can reach black star ultimate this time after 2years on master cos I didn’t buy their coins
that coin shit is a pain in the as*. I can't imagine putting my card on the shit because I want to buy coin .
Re: Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) by LaSenior: 11:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
dapolaw:
These are list of top EPL teams with their individual owners;

Arsenal Stan Kroenke
Chelsea Roman Abramovich
Everton. Farhad Moshiri
Leicester City The Srivaddhanaprabha Family
Liverpool John W. Henry
Manchester City Abu DhabiGroup
Manchester United. The Glazer Family

This is one thing you will never see in Spain, the club are been run and owned by the people.... Every club will one way or the other go through recession and the two giants from Spain are not exceptional.

My pity for these English teams is when their financial decides to withdraw their financial support, all helll will be let loose.

nothing like that in EPL with the highest TV rights
Re: Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) by ExtraVioment: 11:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
Why dem no go throw sinister laff, no be dem do am? Na dem na.
Re: Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) by ExtraVioment: 11:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
Why dem no go throw sinister laff, no be dem do am? Na dem na. Wetin dem dun dey wish since morning.
Re: Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) by Starzo: 11:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
Everybody insult us the Catalan Giants at our worst moment. But, no worries, we'll be back on top soon.
Our enemies go shame

1 Like

Re: Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Spartak Moscow throwing jibe at Barcelona is just like Adamu Garba’s crowwe cow wee throwing jibe at Facebook.

Possibly I can reach black star ultimate this time after 2years on master cos I didn’t buy their coins
2go will soon throw shade too
Re: Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) by dapolaw(m): 11:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
Baba forget that one oh, the pandemic did a lot of damage..... Thank God that most of the players agreed to paycuts during the crisis, if not for that most football clubs might not be able to survive it.

LaSenior:
nothing like that in EPL with the highest TV rights

1 Like

Re: Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) by raphy(m): 12:40am On Oct 05, 2021
Norwich city is already down before social media but there spirit is up but like the dead barcalona which remains to be covered with sand if care is not taken.
Re: Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) by seanery: 3:56am On Oct 05, 2021
YOU BEGINNING TO CONSTITUTE MADNESS ON SOCIAL MEDIA. Sharing this on every post on nairaland for almost 5months now begging here and there is just soo silly.

Anem:
Please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging, pls have been looking for help on nairaland my name is A nthony, am from edem EnuguState, Nsukka LGA. Am 29 years old. Have been suffering from tettraplegic spinal cord injury since 13 years now. Am only alive today because my mother never abandon me, She look after me since my accident happen but now life in general is now too hard for us. My mother is very aged and she has diabetes.Also my hands is partially affected as result of injure to the spine and because of that I cannot earn living. My family have suffer to spend so much on us and is just me and my mother that live here in the village with no one else here to help us. Am also suffer from acute urinary tract infection due to my inability to be changing carrterther often and also because am unable to get good treatment and health care needs like adurltdiaper, supplements, suppozitry, drugs etc. We also fin ding it hard to feed. please am calling on well meaning Nigerians to please have mercy and please help us. Nothing is too small and any NGO that can accept my condition please. more detail:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXt6xSeLw4s

Anthony
U.B.A
Re: Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10am On Oct 05, 2021
Damn!!!

Jobless even with a working twitter?
Re: Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 4:13am On Oct 05, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Which coins?
I reach ULTIMATE in 2go within a month +2weeks of reaching MASTER and as there were no other level i dicided to stop 2go.
Re: Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:40am On Oct 05, 2021
Has this local Spaghetti Moscow club even won Europa in their lives that they are talking about Barca?
Re: Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) by AmuRubber(m): 6:03am On Oct 05, 2021
Haryoureendey4:
Fear all these German clubs sports handles with savagery...

FC Spartak Moscow is a Russian club.
Re: Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) by Myke99: 6:27am On Oct 05, 2021
Olaoluwa112:
They way my fb account was hacked last week made me lost the little faith I had in all those social media, especially Facebook.

Na ur bf no smart �
Re: Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) by Stanchem029: 8:00am On Oct 05, 2021
seanery:
YOU BEGINNING TO CONSTITUTE MADNESS ON SOCIAL MEDIA. Sharing this on every post on nairaland for almost 5months now begging here and there is just soo silly.

The guy is a serial impersonator. The real owner of the video is Nwankwo Celestine. Nwamabo247
Re: Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) by Lacash: 11:41am On Oct 05, 2021
WriterNig:
@FC Spartak Moscow

Brutal! �
If big suffer knack pelsin down, small small suffer sef go climb pelsin head, can you imagine Spartacos Moscow of all club embarassed embarassed
Re: Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) by Sazeals(m): 11:43am On Oct 05, 2021
Olaoluwa112:
They way my fb account was hacked last week made me lost the little faith I had in all those social media, especially Facebook.

That's not facebook's fault
With all the security features provided
If you still get hacked
Na you cause am
Peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whatsapp Launches “status” / 1 Million Huawei Phones Spotted With Hongmeng OS / Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.