Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Now That Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Shutdown What Are You Doing Now - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Now That Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Shutdown What Are You Doing Now (140 Views)

"Mummy What Are You Doing" - Moment Kids Interrupted Their Parent's Adult Moment / #bbnaija: See The "Funny" Push Ups Female Housemates Are Doing Now (photos) / Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now That Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Shutdown What Are You Doing Now by Dahbossnaija: 11:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
Apart from nairaland, Share what you're currently doing on your phone as the outage of major social media sites persists.
Me: I now have enough time to go through my unread mails, I'm also on Google to know things I'm curious about eg difference between thunder and lightning grin, the current situation now allows me to reconnect with friends and family via phone calls and sms. Also, I'm on Bazefor9ja.Com streaming songs and finally on YouTube to catch some classic ukwa movies.

How bout you?

(1) (Reply)

Lilsmart Latest Dance Video 2021 / . / AFRO JC: If You Want Good Music Ring His Telephone, Enthused Fan Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.