Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,684 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

No Nigerian Pastor Saw Facebook And Instagram Crashing - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / No Nigerian Pastor Saw Facebook And Instagram Crashing (1737 Views)

Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! / No Nigerian Should’ve More Than 3 Phone Numbers – Pantami / Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Nigerian Pastor Saw Facebook And Instagram Crashing by sunshineV(f): 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
damosky12:

Bros. How have they warranted you or anyone ridiculing them? People practicing their religion deserve respect... That you don't agree with them does not mean you can ridicule them. Isn't that clear?
na pesin wey u go follow argue u dey find. if u cant understand d op den leave thread, u shouldnt be here

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian Pastor Saw Facebook And Instagram Crashing by damosky12(m): 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
sunshineV:
na pesin wey u go follow argue u dey find. if u cant understand d op den leave thread, u shouldnt be here

Pele. PA to the OP.

I asked valid questions that any sound mind can relate with. If you aren't sound enough to engage them, it's wisdom to ignore...
Re: No Nigerian Pastor Saw Facebook And Instagram Crashing by sunshineV(f): 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
damosky12:

Pele. PA to the OP.

I asked valid questions that any sound mind can relate with. If you aren't sound enough to engage them, it's wisdom to ignore...
asking those questions only show u are slow. nobody get time for dumb argument.

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian Pastor Saw Facebook And Instagram Crashing by damosky12(m): 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
sunshineV:
asking those questions only show u are slow. nobody get time for dumb argument.

Okay. I can see that you are fast. It's so evident in your grammar.

Have a nice day...

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian Pastor Saw Facebook And Instagram Crashing by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
damosky12:

How? Did they force themselves into your space? How has their personal religions hurt you personally to warrant this tirade? How exactly?

I'll appreciate a logical response.

Yes they do. Hanging megaphones and disturbing my sleep. Sending me messages on WhatsApp.

Trying to make me feel I'm less human because I don't believe in their none existing jesus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 10 Best Smartphones To Buy In 2024 / Get your Free Sms Websites Here! / Sales!sales!sales Nokia Black Berry For Sale (nokia E62) N20,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.