Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

We Are God's Showpieces. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Are God's Showpieces. (113 Views)

If We Are God's Children, Why Would He Send Us To Hell Forever For Sinning? ? / If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? / If There Is/are God/gods, Then Why Are Some Of Us Facing Lifetime Suffering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are God's Showpieces. by KaideeGee(m): 11:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ephesians 2:10
[10]For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them. Brought Near by His Blood

Father we appreciate you for all you have done, all you are doing and all you will do,
Be blessed and magnified in our lives always. Let your will alone prevail. Demonstrate your power through us forever. Reveal your word Father, we are your children, feed is with your word. Let us be hearers and doers of your word. Amen.

Disciples of Christ, In all what you do, live conscious of the fact that when men see you, they are seeing God. Model your life in ways that will glorify God. We are His workmanship. Let your deeds reflect His.

Peace.
Re: We Are God's Showpieces. by Eviana(f): 12:24am On Oct 05, 2021
Beautifully written....and so true.
Re: We Are God's Showpieces. by Nobody: 2:59am On Oct 05, 2021
Eviana:
Beautifully written....and so true.
Repent for the end is near. Let God's attributes come out of you. Be God's showpiece. Money and fame are not everything. Genuinely repent and turn to God. He will rescue you. He will save you. He will deliver you. I think you need to change your church. Not saying 7th day is an evil one, but the fruits and gifts of the Holy Spirit you tried hard to act like you have arent showing. Start attending a living church as the impact of the 7th day is zero on you.

I feel like praying for you this first time. And I am going to continue. God has plqce it in me to start praying for you. I said it before that I didnt feel anything for you. But the urge is mighty right now, even in this early hours of morning. Let me get back to praying for you. It is well.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/10/2021 / The Church Is A Huge Business And The Pastors Are The Chief Marketing Officers / Eternal Damnation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.