Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Federal Republic Of Miyetti Allah At 61 - Independent.ng - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Republic Of Miyetti Allah At 61 - Independent.ng (26121 Views)

COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng / Tinubu May Foist His Erstwhile Commissioners On Sanwo-Olu - Independent.ng / We Didn’t Grant Atiku Visa Says American Embassy - Independent.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Republic Of Miyetti Allah At 61 - Independent.ng by Ayoefa: 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
Curious345:
Why hiding your identity..

You already know am igbo.

And I know you're from yobe..

Just be real..

Yobe ko, Yugoslavia ni.
To you guys everyone is Fulani as long as they disagree with your views. Fulanis are your boogeymen that you blame everything on. Even when your IPIG terrorists kill in your land, you still conveniently blame Fulanis.
Re: Federal Republic Of Miyetti Allah At 61 - Independent.ng by FourElements: 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
weblord1900:
The kind of news coming out these days against politicians shows that journalists are getting stronger.
Kudos
The journalists don't have a choice! When it becomes full-blown civil war, they and their family members will know how far undecided

2 Likes

Re: Federal Republic Of Miyetti Allah At 61 - Independent.ng by mybiz234: 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2021
ogododo:
It’s even more worrisome now that Miyetti Allah has gone beyond issuing statements on behalf of the Federal Government of Nigeria. In many cases, the Federal Government has been caught issuing clear and unambiguous statements on behalf of Miyetti Allah.

Yet, mannabbgrills is deceiving himself that nothing is wrong.
Re: Federal Republic Of Miyetti Allah At 61 - Independent.ng by eze31362(m): 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2021
[quote author=ogododo post=106466693]
The heading self dey make me laugh, the writer dey para gan. over para i swear
Re: Federal Republic Of Miyetti Allah At 61 - Independent.ng by RZArecta(m): 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
baggioni:
undecided
[s]What kind of nonsense is this? Plus who is mod that push this to the FP?? Too irresponsible and childish. TOO MANY KIDS ON NL.
i'm out of here[/s]
cry blood cool
Re: Federal Republic Of Miyetti Allah At 61 - Independent.ng by Curious345: 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ayoefa:

Yobe ko, Yugoslavia ni.
To you guys everyone is Fulani as long as they disagree with your views. Fulanis are your boogeymen that you blame everything on. Even when your IPIG terrorists kill in your land, you still conveniently blame Fulanis.
nope.. The news that broke your fuse was written my a Muslim. Northerner... The independent. Ng is owned by the North..

I can see you have great sympathy for invaders from the sahel..

But let me tell you this..

Go to katsina or sokoto and defend the BANDITS AS YOU DO HERE, THEY WILL BURN YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ALIVE..

EVER HEARD OF MOB ACTION..

advice to you my dear impostor with dual identity :BETTER BEHAVE YOURSELF
Re: Federal Republic Of Miyetti Allah At 61 - Independent.ng by RZArecta(m): 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
mybiz234:

Yet, mannabbgrills is deceiving himself that nothing is wrong.
if he talks, they'll burn down the remaining five houses in his village so try and understand his predicament
Re: Federal Republic Of Miyetti Allah At 61 - Independent.ng by Curious345: 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ayoefa:

Yobe ko, Yugoslavia ni.

Here is a post from the beginning of your coming to NL with this moniker

Ayoefa:
That's Ortom for you, the same guy that has staged managed many many so called attempts on his life by so called Fulani herdsmen.
wow my brother from yobe and a staff of miyetti Allah.. I can see from the onset you actually created this moniker to vehemently defend the killer herdsmen.

Why not just answer your fulani name? Why take up yoruba identity.

Listen, YOU WALK, TALK, AND EAT EWEDU AND AMALA, does not make you yoruba ooo..

Advice :better behave yourself..
Re: Federal Republic Of Miyetti Allah At 61 - Independent.ng by FakeUnity: 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
God bless IPOB for trying to pull Christian Igbos out of the nigerian union run by fulani Islamic terrorists.

God punish anyone who speak ill of IPOB for doing the right.

Every anti-IPOB is a criminal terrorist.
Re: Federal Republic Of Miyetti Allah At 61 - Independent.ng by fombi: 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nigeria can't really exist as one country, should be 2 countries at least. North and South. People in the North are far different from people in the South. The oppression against the South makes one wonders what people in the South are doing with all their education. someone like Buhari because of an evil person like Tinubu has been empowered to cause destruction through his tribalism, nepotism, religious fanaticism. Tinubu may you not smell the position of a president.
Re: Federal Republic Of Miyetti Allah At 61 - Independent.ng by Sunday2021: 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
FakeUnity:

You are a mooslim fulani terrorist trying to deceive himself. grin
iam a Christian but I believe that everybody have the right to decide his religion. I believe you are not even a Christian because of your behavior. That is not what Jesus Christ teaches.
Re: Federal Republic Of Miyetti Allah At 61 - Independent.ng by mybiz234: 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
RZArecta:
if he talks, they'll burn down the remaining five houses in his village so try and understand his predicament

Lolz
Re: Federal Republic Of Miyetti Allah At 61 - Independent.ng by Greatguy02: 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
Buhari has finished this country kpata kpata
Re: Federal Republic Of Miyetti Allah At 61 - Independent.ng by Ayoefa: 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
[s]
Curious345:

Here is a post from the beginning of your coming to NL with this moniker

wow my brother from yobe and a staff of miyetti Allah.. I can see from the onset you actually created this moniker to vehemently defend the killer herdsmen.

Why not just answer your fulani name? Why take up yoruba identity.

Listen, YOU WALK, TALK, AND EAT EWEDU AND AMALA, does not make you yoruba ooo..

Advice :better behave yourself..
[/s]

Hey kid, return the phone to your mama. I don't need to prove to you who I am.

Keep posting rubbish, it doesn't change the fact. In fact claim I'm from Sudan if you like, that's your wahala.
When you hear about me leading a group to drive out the IPIGS from Lagos, then your sense go correct say this man na the real omo onile.
Re: Federal Republic Of Miyetti Allah At 61 - Independent.ng by Curious345: 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
My brother go to. Katsina and praise bandits like you do here..

They will toast you like suya..

You're from the jungle.. Things have changed
Ayoefa:
[s][/s]

Keep posting rubbish, it doesn't change the fact. In fact claim I'm from Sudan if you like, that's your wahala.
When you hear about me leading a group to drive out the IPIGS from Lagos, then your sense go correct say this man na the real omo onile.
Re: Federal Republic Of Miyetti Allah At 61 - Independent.ng by bjtinz: 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
Meeen this is some hard-hitting shiiit. Even Ortom was not this brutal when the presidential attack dogs came after him.

Kudos to independent. They got balls
Re: Federal Republic Of Miyetti Allah At 61 - Independent.ng by Gfskw: 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
Really
Re: Federal Republic Of Miyetti Allah At 61 - Independent.ng by MoneyTrees(m): 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ayoefa:
NL has finally been turned into the cesspool of rubbish trash by delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkeys. Just make up trash about other tribes just to satisfy their archaic neanderthal tribal and religious deficiencies. While ignoring their own terroristic activities and blaming everyone else for their sorry miserable low lives.
Simply pathetic.
At the end, you made zero sense
Re: Federal Republic Of Miyetti Allah At 61 - Independent.ng by MoneyTrees(m): 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ayoefa:
[s][/s]

In real sense, I know this may be your first Android phone; enjoy... Keep spewing crap
Re: Federal Republic Of Miyetti Allah At 61 - Independent.ng by gazza07(m): 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2021
David J. Singer, a South African and one of the world’s best war strategists in his book titled: Correlate of War (COW) states that if a thousand people are killed in state conflicts and five thousand people are displaced within a period of one year, such conflicts have metamorphosed into war!.......

... Don't need a soothsayer to tell you that Nigeria is at war
Re: Federal Republic Of Miyetti Allah At 61 - Independent.ng by Curious345: 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mr BANDIT DEFENDER FROM YOBE STATE.

I say go to sokoto or katsina and defend the bandits as you do here everyday... You will be killed and roasted alive immediately
Ayoefa:
[s][/s]

Usual ranting of a ZERO IQ, jelly fish brain delusional HYPOCRITE. Quick to point out other people's deficiencies but unable to see and acknowledge their own criminal acts. Just another delusional brainwashed retar@ded IPIG terrorist monkey.
I'm busy, get lost and FVCK off.

Find a fellow miserable low life reta@d to argue with.
Bye
Re: Federal Republic Of Miyetti Allah At 61 - Independent.ng by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
ogododo:
It’s even more worrisome now that Miyetti Allah has gone beyond issuing statements on behalf of the Federal Government of Nigeria. In many cases, the Federal Government has been caught issuing clear and unambiguous statements on behalf of Miyetti Allah.
No brotherly, how dare you say that, don't say it again! Their problem is ipob. Nigeria's problem is ipob! Ipob is the one killing and raping Nigerians..
Re: Federal Republic Of Miyetti Allah At 61 - Independent.ng by witworth(m): 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
My people, hmm na word be this o.
But I think Buhari is under hostage and he has no leverage.
Even if he wan even think of Doing anything good, fulani will kill him.
And this same fulani are the enemies of every other tribes in the country.
The worst part be say, dem don even full the Nigerian armed forces and the civilians among dem get money yapa, billionaires dem.
While illiterate among dem were massively joining the military back and still pouring their youth into it even today, yoruba were busy going to school, when it's not as if we are in America wey book dey okay pass. Now those illiterate like Buhari now is now a president.
Now my question is... Wetin yoruba pipo wan take the useless book do now.
Because now even referendum wey book supposed bring, e no bring am, and now wey ibo pipo Don turn am to language wey Buhari supposed understand. Now wahala go jam kasala
Re: Federal Republic Of Miyetti Allah At 61 - Independent.ng by seunayantokun(m): 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
The only power of the wicked terrorist Buhari is heartless stealing, killing and destruction.

Terrorists like that are not different from Adolf Hitler.

History has a sure end for them.

So, we are all moving towards an inevitable conclusion.

There is an end, and the expectation of the righteous shall not be cut off.
Re: Federal Republic Of Miyetti Allah At 61 - Independent.ng by Curious345: 8:17am On Oct 06, 2021
Ayoefa:
[s][/s]

hnmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kalu, Wase, Jaji, Betara, Others Eye Gbajabiamila’s Seat As Race Kicks Off / Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks / Buhari Arrives Abuja From African Finance Summit In Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.