Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

BBNaija: Liquorose Meets Emmanuel's Mother (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Liquorose Meets Emmanuel's Mother (Photo) (55563 Views)

Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) / Charly Boy Finally Buries His Mother (photo) / Meet Kizz Daniel's Parent, Mother (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Liquorose Meets Emmanuel's Mother (Photo) by MoneyTrees(m): 11:20am On Oct 05, 2021
Vinnie2000:

The Way some of You reason ehn!! undecided

So you want to Dictate to Seun what and What shouldn't be posted on His Forum, Right?
You don't know dat Bbnaija is a Business Cashcow for all Bloggers? sad

If you do NOT like something, Y not Ignore and move to the News you like?

I don't know ur Age but Plz Get some Sense ASAP! sad
mediocrity is what is keeping Nigerians where we are right now, so NL is Seun's forum?
It is definitely his based on the ownership rights but without us NLders the forum would be non existent. This we decide what we want to see, we're the audience He (Seun) provides the services which we pay for in variety of ways.
I'm here telling the mods to reduce the rate at which the BBN threads get to FP, Its been on FP for 3 months+
If I have to keep avoiding a certain thread on FP then what's the use of the different sections & categories here on NL?
Boma urinates, it's on FP, NL is meant to be a NEWS ( Notable Events Weather and Sports) Forum so what's so Notable about these bbn threads which have been trailing on FP for more than 3 months
Take a clue from the American society, if something ain't right, it's just aint
Here mediocrity won't let people like you call a spade a spade

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Liquorose Meets Emmanuel's Mother (Photo) by gnaira(m): 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
9jaspice:
After end of this year's edition of brother Naija, Liquorose has taken a journey to meet the mother of her love, Emmanuel...

Probably very soon we will all be invited for a wedding ceremony, good luck to them...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGmS8QHcsK0

Why do we prefer lies to the exact/needed information?
I laughed when I read "Liquorose has taken a journey to meet the mother of her love".

It's clear to note that the attire worn by Emmanuel and Liquorose is same attire worn on the finale.
Picture is actually at the event.
There was no journey taken by anyone.

Please, we should be guided in sharing fake news online
Re: BBNaija: Liquorose Meets Emmanuel's Mother (Photo) by bodybuilder: 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
Aurelius1:
It's guys like you who are so sex obsessed that can hardly last 5 minutes. I have a friend like that. If he describes how to fvck a woman and make her cum you'll think he's a pro. All na wash! Dude cannot even last 4 minutes. His gf is always complaining.

Keep projecting your insecurities on me. You fool. I'm just talking about my sexual fantasy. I'm not bragging about how good in bed I am. You're an i'diot.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Liquorose Meets Emmanuel's Mother (Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
9jaspice:
After end of this year's edition of brother Naija, Liquorose has taken a journey to meet the mother of her love, Emmanuel...

Probably very soon we will all be invited for a wedding ceremony, good luck to them...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGmS8QHcsK0
good.it seems both of them are from same state
Re: BBNaija: Liquorose Meets Emmanuel's Mother (Photo) by kenzysmith: 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
bodybuilder:
I want to fvck Liquorose and finish off in her mouth, watch her lick my cum like Peak milk and beg me to cumm for her again.
it shà be well with u bro u said d right thing kudos

Re: BBNaija: Liquorose Meets Emmanuel's Mother (Photo) by jubrilELsudan: 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
HIS MOTHER ISN'T BAD TO FVCK SHA....I FOR LIKE FVCK HER.

Re: BBNaija: Liquorose Meets Emmanuel's Mother (Photo) by Original4u(m): 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2021
Unibener:
Flaming the Fame .
Emmanuel what's next?
Abeg ooo, how far Miracle and Nina of that Year??

Oboy
Those two no be here o
They thoroughly flogged themselves that year o
They cain cain each other wella.
Re: BBNaija: Liquorose Meets Emmanuel's Mother (Photo) by babaalagbo1(m): 2:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
Incoming inlaw
Re: BBNaija: Liquorose Meets Emmanuel's Mother (Photo) by Youngpo413: 3:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
Lovelyn451:
24yrs old emmanuel, if I be the mama we go put leg for one trouser once liquorose leaves...
Why?
Re: BBNaija: Liquorose Meets Emmanuel's Mother (Photo) by Tmb78(m): 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
Alex was introduced to Tobi's parents. They even allowed her enjoy some amount of luxury for some months.
She was even called iyawo by online in-laws and her deluded kinsmen like they did vigorously in chioma's case grin grin grin grin
Alas, the rest is history, so they say!
Re: BBNaija: Liquorose Meets Emmanuel's Mother (Photo) by Greatguy02: 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
Unibener:
Flaming the Fame .
Emmanuel what's next?
Abeg ooo, how far Miracle and Nina of that Year??

Even mercy and Ike �
Re: BBNaija: Liquorose Meets Emmanuel's Mother (Photo) by Anna91: 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
Emmanuel's Canada based Fans surprised him during his media rounds #BBNaija #BBNaija2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5CNaHPp_lA
Re: BBNaija: Liquorose Meets Emmanuel's Mother (Photo) by Crunchyg2: 7:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
Lovelyn451:
24yrs old emmanuel, if I be the mama we go put leg for one trouser once liquorose leaves...
Hey Love, longest time, how is Kano today?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miss Anambra Leaked Compromizing Video Tops Nigeria's Google Search (photos / Portable & Obi Cubana Distribute Odogwu Bitters Drink In Market (video) / Mercy And Ike Styled By Swanky Jerry For Headies 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.