Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

How Do You Choose Tiles For Your Moderate Residential Building - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Do You Choose Tiles For Your Moderate Residential Building (399 Views)

BEST QUALIT EXTERNAL WALL TILES FOR SPECIAL DEMAND / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / Residential Building Collapses In Ojo, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Choose Tiles For Your Moderate Residential Building by Dhollarx(m): 6:24am On Oct 05, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: How Do You Choose Tiles For Your Moderate Residential Building by Dhollarx(m): 6:37am On Oct 05, 2021
No 1

I have been in different situations with my clients in choosing suitable tiling for their site

The best markets to get tikes for your building depending on the quantity you might need to buy and have some cost saved

In Lagos here orile market (oduwade) there is a plaza called eleganza ( this is where I got mine cheaper based on our suppliers and bargaining power you may have a better price)

When choosing tiles for bathroom

It's usually the 25 x 40 wall tiles
And a 40 x 40 matt floor

To make effective calculations for tiling I have found out that running a lenght x height to get square meter area and adding some extra is not perfect
What you should do is :
Assume your wall is 3m by 2.8 m high to the cieling
Divide the height by 0.4m and the lenght by 0.25m
You will get the total number of tiles needed for that section of the wall and add 5% for waste or breaking *note that the result you will get is in pieces so you ask your supplier for the number of pieces in a carton and divide to get the actual carton of tiles needed for that area

Re: How Do You Choose Tiles For Your Moderate Residential Building by seedorfy134(m): 6:41am On Oct 05, 2021
I'm also a tiler if you get work let me know

1 Like

Re: How Do You Choose Tiles For Your Moderate Residential Building by Erums(m): 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2022
seedorfy134:
I'm also a tiler if you get work let me know

How much per sqm

1 Like

Re: How Do You Choose Tiles For Your Moderate Residential Building by seedorfy134(m): 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2022
Erums:

How much per sqm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Room Self Contain 85k Per Year @nta Nbo Ijoko Ogun/lagos / We've Got A Unique Investment Opportunity For You. No Matter The Budget. / The Real Estate Monopoly Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.