Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash (23279 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Loses $16.8billion In 2hrs, More Than Aliko Dangote / Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest / Mark Zuckerberg Loses $3.3 Billion After Changing Facebook News Feed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by MyExpression(m): 6:20am On Oct 06, 2021
abbaashiru:
Of course you can. Ohk, look at it this way. Let's take toll gate for instance, if it's open and toll is not collected what will be the narrative? "Government is loosing money"...

Is there a loss when there is no utility?
If no vehicle passes, you do not lose money...it would just take longer time to make the money.

I understand that you have infrastructure with financial projections. What was lost was time, and the projected value of that time.

So they (facebook) had a projected loss but not a real loss, because there was no utility incurred. If it was hacked, and people used the advert service for free, that would be a real loss because they had unremitted utility. But they were inactive, the users were blocked too.

The sit@home in the East is a real loss because the salaries of workers must still be paid, infrastructures have been provided but no utility.

Toll gate and government has a time constrained contract. So we can actually say they had a loss.

Facebook is not constrained by time. So whatever they didn't get today, they will get tomorrow.

That's what I think ooo. Except you're telling me that Facebook has a time constrained contract within which they calculate their revenue per utility.

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by dlondonbadboy: 7:07am On Oct 06, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

All i see is bitterness, some petrol stations in your city is from my family, anyways i wont mention names for security reasons.

You sound more of a thief than a hustler anyway members of your family are pump attendants.

Most local apps we develop, olodo, i hope you understand.

You own nothing but you pride yourself in what your mom”s brother own. Lol. What about your own? What do you own? Bloody bolt driver.
Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by Emmanuel909090: 7:24am On Oct 06, 2021
dlondonbadboy:

You own nothing but you pride yourself in what your mom”s brother own. Lol. What about your own? What do you own? Bloody bolt driver.

At least he owns something i can benefit from, your are destitutes.

Bolt driver owns cars and properties, hahaha.
Keep suffering, your time will never come.

I travel places, not to worry i will post my next trip and more so you can feed your hungry eyes. I have never done that, but i will do it so you can feed your hunger mind okay.
I am not your broke hunger hagard looking parents.
Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by Quahl: 7:25am On Oct 06, 2021
Yen yen yen... Exaggeration kee you there!
Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by abbaashiru(m): 8:39am On Oct 06, 2021
Vehicles ofcourse have to pass before you say before you say you're running at a loss. How is the sit at home order a loss? Nothing was used, no utility, no debt incured, how then do you classify it as a loss?
MyExpression:

Is there a loss when there is no utility?
If no vehicle passes, you do not lose money...it would just take longer time to make the money.

I understand that you have infrastructure with financial projections. What was lost was time, and the projected value of that time.

So they (facebook) had a projected loss but not a real loss, because there was no utility incurred. If it was hacked, and people used the advert service for free, that would be a real loss because they had unremitted utility. But they were inactive, the users were blocked too.

The sit@home in the East is a real loss because the salaries of workers must still be paid, infrastructures have been provided but no utility.

Toll gate and government has a time constrained contract. So we can actually say they had a loss.

Facebook is not constrained by time. So whatever they didn't get today, they will get tomorrow.

That's what I think ooo. Except you're telling me that Facebook has a time constrained contract within which they calculate their revenue per utility.
Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by IdJack(m): 8:47am On Oct 06, 2021
In Life and Business, nothing is sure, we need to always be on alert.

Even Mark has to use Twitter to announce that Facebook was down

Reasons Why Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, and WhatsApp are Down

https://smartbusinessinfohub.com/facebook-instagram-messenger-and-whatsapp/
Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by MyExpression(m): 10:54am On Oct 06, 2021
abbaashiru:
Vehicles ofcourse have to pass before you say before you say you're running at a loss. How is the sit at home order a loss? Nothing was used, no utility, no debt incured, how then do you classify it as a loss?

Govt is run per time.
Facebook runs to infinity...

Facebook has a limited running cost.
As an enterprise, when they start making overdue losses, they become insolvent...that's the end.

Government has a more stable running cost. No matter the case, governments world over have a mandate to keep borrowing each other in other to sustain the order and ideology of having a government.
However, the cost is usually calculated per time- because the users have a permanent time frame to be responsible for the government.

In essence, based on this premise, all other financial agents can claim a loss if their user is lawfully time based.

Hope you now have an understanding of where I was at-loss at their losses.
Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by dlondonbadboy: 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

At least he owns something i can benefit from, your are destitutes.

Bolt driver owns cars and properties, hahaha.
Keep suffering, your time will never come.

I travel places, not to worry i will post my next trip and more so you can feed your hungry eyes. I have never done that, but i will do it so you can feed your hunger mind okay.
I am not your broke hunger hagard looking parents.

I will post this, I will post that. I will do this, I will do that.. Lmao. Yet, he never does nothing. Leech! Thank God for your rich uncle who always bail you out, I wonder how you would feed your wife. Parasite. Lazy, dirty, parasite.

Go and get a job. Stop begging your relatives for stipends. Can’t you bail other people out? Can’t you support other relatives of yours? No, always begging!
Proud beggar.
Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by Emmanuel909090: 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
dlondonbadboy:

I will post this, I will post that. I will do this, I will do that.. Lmao. Yet, he never does nothing. Leech! Thank God for your rich uncle who always bail you out, I wonder how you would feed your wife. Parasite. Lazy, dirty, parasite.

Go and get a job. Stop begging your relatives for stipends. Can’t you bail other people out? Can’t you support other relatives of yours? No, always begging!
Proud beggar.

A fool will always be a fool.
Having know this i am nott amazed at your mental state, i will still post my next trip.

I have a job, but i dont hustle, hustle is for destitutes like you.

The only words you know are leech and parasites, is that your area of specialization?
Your dad have really failed in life to keep you in this state.
Just hope you dont fail your kids, even though you have proved to be a failure.
Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by dlondonbadboy: 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

A fool will always be a fool.
Having know this i am nott amazed at your mental state, i will still post my next trip.

I have a job, but i dont hustle, hustle is for destitutes like you.

The only words you know are leech and parasites, is that your area of specialization?
Your dad have really failed in life to keep you in this state.
Just hope you dont fail your kids, even though you have proved to be a failure.

Oh, you now have a job? I thought you sit down and hustlers work for uou? Idiot...Last last, uou might even be among the poorest of the poor. What a confused idiot. Beggarly, parasitic leech..
Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by Emmanuel909090: 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
dlondonbadboy:

Oh, you now have a job? I thought you sit down and hustlers work for uou? Idiot...Last last, uou might even be among the poorest of the poor. What a confused idiot. Beggarly, parasitic leech..

You are a wasted bin, because your sense or reasoning assimilates slowly.

I said and i will repeat, i dont hustle, i work and develop.
Hustlers are low lifes like you and your family members okay.

They have always said you are senseless and useless, but this is also a confirmation, so you can look for a solution early enough.
Foolish fool.
Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by Opejesu(m): 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2021
Did fb really crash..? What happen was unknown to almost everybody. But as I was looking at it, it may be something devilish.
Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by justking(m): 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2021
Big lie.
Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by mitchellwealth(m): 2:12am On Oct 12, 2021
Sorry guys for delayed post on this trend and i hope we don't misconstrue what this happenings means to the digital age we have so depended on.

Facebook has been hit and we know some other platform like Twitter and LinkedIn might be next but no worries, developers like myself hope to remind you that your own platform still pays. What do I mean?

Suppose you sell all your goods digital using Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp, this experience might have cost you a slight shock but let's get you on the right mood, never to experience this shock on the future.

I always believe in the full ownership of Ecommerce websites for individuals and companies cause they are fully controlled by your request and suggestions always. You dont controll your information on social media platform, you make it readily available for every one, yet any mistaken content might be taken down only if not been shared by varying busibodies.

Own your own website or Ecommerce platform, using social media to promote traffic and sales. How?

Give us a call today

Visit our website
citc.com.ng

You definitely will get your choices designed platform for informative, expressive and dependable website/webshop today at affordable cost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Real Truth Behind Recharge vouchers Printing Business. / Preservatives Of Zobo Drink For 6 To 1yrs For Commerical Purpose / Autonomous Sources Control Prices Of Dollars - CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.