Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

Scammer Angry Because I Didn't Ignore His Chat - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammer Angry Because I Didn't Ignore His Chat (1349 Views)

Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me / 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses / Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammer Angry Because I Didn't Ignore His Chat by shaqur231(m): 9:03am On Oct 05, 2021
So he came to my WhatsApp telling me with N1,000 I can make N250k in less than 3hours. I knew he was a scammer because I had gotten same chat on Telegram which I played along, and at the end the supposed Sportybet link is a fake link.

So I responded with "Scammer" and this dude didn't take it at all.

Re: Scammer Angry Because I Didn't Ignore His Chat by billynoni(m): 11:28am On Oct 05, 2021
So just so we're clear and be on the same page... Why did you block/blur, a "scammer" number again?
Re: Scammer Angry Because I Didn't Ignore His Chat by shaqur231(m): 11:32am On Oct 05, 2021
billynoni:
So just so we're clear and be on the same page... Why did you block/blur, a "scammer" number again?

I didn't blur the image, I guess as I was trying to screen grab it popped up all my notifications. See clearer screenshot with his number

Re: Scammer Angry Because I Didn't Ignore His Chat by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
Funny

1 Like

Re: Scammer Angry Because I Didn't Ignore His Chat by DoggoneDogg: 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
Hahahaha grin grin
Most likely an Afonja scammer. Their temper dey always give dem away

1 Like

Re: Scammer Angry Because I Didn't Ignore His Chat by BlackXabbath(m): 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
Trashy format...
Re: Scammer Angry Because I Didn't Ignore His Chat by shaqur231(m): 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
It funny though, but some greedy people still fall for such scam
Re: Scammer Angry Because I Didn't Ignore His Chat by house10s: 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
d 1k too small nahh dis one dey hungry
Re: Scammer Angry Because I Didn't Ignore His Chat by shaqur231(m): 8:08am On Oct 06, 2021
house10s:
d 1k too small nahh dis one dey hungry
Not just 1k, they will make you input your ATM card and pin on the suppose website and then you start to get debited
Re: Scammer Angry Because I Didn't Ignore His Chat by shaqur231(m): 1:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
shaqur231:

Not just 1k, they will make you input your ATM card and pin on the suppose website and then you start to get debited

Very true, the site you will he given is not even secured, then once you input your card you are in soup

(1) (Reply)

Phone Theft: My Sad Experience / Man Films Police Chase Of Him And His Friends (video/pictures) / Alleged Traffic Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (gory Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.