Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Customer Service Desk: An Easy Access For Hackers To Exploit Your Organization - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Customer Service Desk: An Easy Access For Hackers To Exploit Your Organization (20435 Views)

Here Is How Microsoft Wants You To Secure Your Organization Against Cyberattacks / Experience 99.95% Uptime And Have Easy Access To Your Website Now!!! / Are Users Overusing Your Organization's Internet And Making The Network Slow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customer Service Desk: An Easy Access For Hackers To Exploit Your Organization by Triangles1(m): 11:18pm On Oct 08, 2021
Is there anything easy in Nigeria
Re: Customer Service Desk: An Easy Access For Hackers To Exploit Your Organization by Labadi69: 11:21pm On Oct 08, 2021
Worldlegend:
Hh

Look at this space booker. Yamayama fall on you there if you don’t stop this rubbish angry angry angry angry
Re: Customer Service Desk: An Easy Access For Hackers To Exploit Your Organization by danski: 11:21pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ajenikoko89:

Using social engineering method to do information gathering.

Ok
Re: Customer Service Desk: An Easy Access For Hackers To Exploit Your Organization by danski: 11:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
lonelydora:
A scammer hacked my sister's WhatsApp number and he is currently using the account below to collect money from her friends.

After many efforts to get back the WhatsApp account, the WhatsApp Help Desk asked us to wait for 6 days.

Please, is there anything we can at the moment?

This is the account her friends are sending money to.

Account number: Oluwasean Olasnkanmi Adekunle.
Acct number: 1484403350
Bank name: Access Bank

OAM4J and Mynd44 Please help push to front page.

There's a lot you could do
Do you wanna track the person phone

1 Like

Re: Customer Service Desk: An Easy Access For Hackers To Exploit Your Organization by SLYTECHORG(m): 11:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
Thank you very much for posting the topic here, indeed we are not safe anymore but however we must try our best to remain safe.

As an individual, Cyber Security should be your top priority, learn a few Hacking skills cause if you know how they operate then you might be able to stop them from operating on you.
Re: Customer Service Desk: An Easy Access For Hackers To Exploit Your Organization by udemzyudex(m): 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
It is good to always educate your staff on cyber security.

Only an insider knowingly or unknowingly can allow an outsider to attack.
Re: Customer Service Desk: An Easy Access For Hackers To Exploit Your Organization by Temi2468: 11:55pm On Oct 08, 2021
This is the kind of threads people ought to read and contribute to, but because it's not about Tonto dike or bbnaija or some hot gossips about other people's private lives, they will avoid threads like this for trivialities that won't add value to their lives.
Re: Customer Service Desk: An Easy Access For Hackers To Exploit Your Organization by abbey621(m): 12:51am On Oct 09, 2021
Not just customer service but any human in any business. Human beings remains the weakest point in any organization. From carelessness to bitterness or job fatigue, any serious organization must think about physical and logical asset protection, backup and recovery then continuous training on security protocols and measures.

Under no circumstances should there ever be a single point of failure, under no reason whatsoever should data not be replicated to a backup location like cloud and finally if you're dealing with big data, segment, segment, SEGMENT! Even if you suffer an attack, the attackers should never be able to get more than 10% of the overall data. Install firewalls, honeypots and IDS+IPS. If hackers get craze, show dem say you be mental patient grin grin grin grin
Re: Customer Service Desk: An Easy Access For Hackers To Exploit Your Organization by iambrazen: 2:50am On Oct 09, 2021
Nice piece

Fairfield apartments Abijo GRA Lekki Lagos.

Do you need to invest in a property that will give you maximum returns on investment? Look no further.
This property located in Abijo GRA, few minutes from Ajah will earn you rental income that will pay up the cost of the property in less than 5 years.

The sporting facility and other amenities are super standard.
Dont be left out, reach out to me on watsapp 080 6029 1729 to secure a spot before its too late

Re: Customer Service Desk: An Easy Access For Hackers To Exploit Your Organization by muzzafar(m): 3:39am On Oct 09, 2021
kiss
abbey621:
Not just customer service but any human in any business. Human beings remains the weakest point in any organization. From carelessness to bitterness or job fatigue, any serious organization must think about physical and logical asset protection, backup and recovery then continuous training on security protocols and measures.

Under no circumstances should there ever be a single point of failure, under no reason whatsoever should data not be replicated to a backup location like cloud and finally if you're dealing with big data, segment, segment, SEGMENT! Even if you suffer an attack, the attackers should never be able to get more than 10% of the overall data. Install firewalls, honeypots and IDS+IPS. If hackers get craze, show dem say you be mental patient grin grin grin grin
i feel u
Re: Customer Service Desk: An Easy Access For Hackers To Exploit Your Organization by Nobody: 4:39am On Oct 09, 2021
Yes they stole my SSN but they didn’t know I crammed the number Da Kpada!
Re: Customer Service Desk: An Easy Access For Hackers To Exploit Your Organization by Jaqenhghar: 5:38am On Oct 09, 2021
Bola146:
angry No where is actually safe for anyone in this country, no wonder those customer care misbehave to their customers. No smoke with fire especially money transfer and emptying innocent people's money sad
Misbehaving to customers is not the solution either. You can be vigilant, friendly and professional at the same time.
Re: Customer Service Desk: An Easy Access For Hackers To Exploit Your Organization by lonelydora: 5:39am On Oct 09, 2021
danski:

Yes. I have his number
Re: Customer Service Desk: An Easy Access For Hackers To Exploit Your Organization by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 09, 2021
Customer Servicing is real.

Even in Nollywood.
Re: Customer Service Desk: An Easy Access For Hackers To Exploit Your Organization by persius555(m): 6:11am On Oct 09, 2021
To add, a position as sensitive as customer relations should avoid carrying out official related duties like sending or receiving emails via any public WiFi.

Some wi-fi's are set up to strip any form of encryption or passprase on your communication channels
Re: Customer Service Desk: An Easy Access For Hackers To Exploit Your Organization by demsy21(m): 10:01am On Oct 09, 2021
This is what I call next generation space booking.
Una well done. U hear undecided
samtoles:
Do I have anything to say? No

So why did I comment? For the sake of commenting.
Re: Customer Service Desk: An Easy Access For Hackers To Exploit Your Organization by danski: 11:30am On Oct 09, 2021
lonelydora:

Yes. I have his number

Ok simply message us on the email
Re: Customer Service Desk: An Easy Access For Hackers To Exploit Your Organization by Nascimento(m): 11:40am On Oct 09, 2021
danski:

https://slytech.org/2021/10/04/customer-service-desk-an-easy-access-for-hackers-to-exploit-your-organization/

Nice piece.
I'm always an advocate of the following:
Good endpoint detection and response tool.
Cybersecurity awareness trainings
Segregation of networks
Firewall with IPS/Ids capabilities
IAM - cloud IAM
And regular VAPT
Re: Customer Service Desk: An Easy Access For Hackers To Exploit Your Organization by lonelydora: 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
danski:

Ok simply message us on the email

Ok
Re: Customer Service Desk: An Easy Access For Hackers To Exploit Your Organization by danski: 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
lonelydora:

Ok

Sorry I can't access d email now
Contact me
Wit dis email
danskidollarbill4@gmail.com
Wit ur WhatsApp no let's talk
Re: Customer Service Desk: An Easy Access For Hackers To Exploit Your Organization by Worldlegend(m): 12:01am On Oct 10, 2021
Labadi69:

Look at this space booker. Yamayama fall on you there if you don’t stop this rubbish angry angry angry angry

Lol..

How far
Re: Customer Service Desk: An Easy Access For Hackers To Exploit Your Organization by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:13am On Oct 10, 2021
danski:

https://slytech.org/2021/10/04/customer-service-desk-an-easy-access-for-hackers-to-exploit-your-organization/

"Oga, As long as people like clicking they can never escape being a victim of attacks and this includes you...no just let hackers reason your matter, when they do na sorry be your matter...IT gurus also get hacked". - Village People spokesperson.
Re: Customer Service Desk: An Easy Access For Hackers To Exploit Your Organization by danski: 10:12am On Oct 10, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

"Oga, As long as people like clicking they can never escape being a victim of attacks and this includes you...no just let hackers reason your matter, when they do na sorry be your matter...IT gurus also get hacked". - Village People spokesperson.

Use ur sense well so u won't have to write dis rubbish u did here
Re: Customer Service Desk: An Easy Access For Hackers To Exploit Your Organization by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2021
danski:

Use ur sense well so u won't have to write dis rubbish u did here

"Not my fault If you are too daft to see the sense in what I typed, it's neither your fault you are this foolish, it's just that your senselessness is legendary and deserves an award". - Village People spokesperson.
Re: Customer Service Desk: An Easy Access For Hackers To Exploit Your Organization by jibrinobaje3(m): 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
yes i want to track my phone
danski:

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Configure My Pc To Browse Using Phone As A Modem / I-worm/brontok.a Please Help Me Get Rid Of It / Will A 5000VA Voltage Stabilizer Damage Smaller Appliances Like LED TV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.