Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Payment In Dollars. I Need Help - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Payment In Dollars. I Need Help (927 Views)

Which Bank Card Is Suitable For Payment In Alibaba? / Piggyvest, Save In Dollars, Flex Dollar And Dollar Transfer / How To Pay For Your Facebook Ads In Dollars Using Virtual Debit Cards (2019) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payment In Dollars. I Need Help by Amex2018: 9:46am On Oct 05, 2021
Hey guys.

I need to pay for an online exam in dollars. I need help please
Re: Payment In Dollars. I Need Help by fffolly: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2021
Amex2018:
Hey guys.

How many dollars?
Contact me on WhatsApp
Re: Payment In Dollars. I Need Help by SavageResponse(m): 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2021
Amex2018:
Hey guys.

You don't need anyone's help you can make the payment yourself.

You can use your Naira Mastercard to make payment or you ask the bank to process the payment but in this case you would need to fill a Form A at the bank and they will charge you about $50.

What I just told you is based on my experience paying for the CFA exam which is conducted by an American organisation

1 Like

Re: Payment In Dollars. I Need Help by sats: 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
Amex2018:
Hey guys.

Buy virtual mastercard from flutterwave with your naira mastercard

Exhange rate is parallel market
So expect to pay like N565 to 1 dollar
Re: Payment In Dollars. I Need Help by darkstar6971(m): 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
Amex2018:
Hey guys.

WhatsApp me: +256740939788, I will give you my flutterwave verified account to change the password, buy usd card and finish up the payment, then return back my account.
Re: Payment In Dollars. I Need Help by Amex2018: 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
fffolly:

How many dollars?
Contact me on WhatsApp

How do I contact you??
Re: Payment In Dollars. I Need Help by Amex2018: 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
SavageResponse:

You don't need anyone's help you can make the payment yourself.

You can use your Naira Mastercard to make payment or you ask the bank to process the payment but in this case you would need to fill a Form A at the bank and they will charge you about $50.

What I just told you is based on my experience paying for the CFA exam which is conducted by an American organisation

I would prefer the Naira Mastercard because I have a voucher to use which will offset the fees. Can you tell me more or how can I contact you?
Re: Payment In Dollars. I Need Help by SavageResponse(m): 7:00am On Oct 06, 2021
Amex2018:

I would prefer the Naira Mastercard because I have a voucher to use which will offset the fees. Can you tell me more or how can I contact you?

As at the time I made the payment which was several years ago I used a GTBank Naira Mastercard and the money was deducted from my account in Naira using CBN exchange rate.

Things are a bit different now because forex is scarce therefore I'm not sure the rate they will use.

You can walk into any bank of GTBank to make enquiries (If that's the bank you use) or you go to your bank. When you get there go to the Funds transfer or Forex Desk to ask questions

1 Like

Re: Payment In Dollars. I Need Help by fffolly: 7:08am On Oct 06, 2021
Amex2018:

How do I contact you??

WhatsApp 09020369799
Re: Payment In Dollars. I Need Help by depotyy: 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
Join our CIPS classes today.

(1) (Reply)

How To Repeatedly Earn #200- #2,000 Daily!!! / Iff Company / Stockmarket Crisis - Is This The End Or Will There Be More Recession?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.