Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Nigeria Can’t Remain Together Anymore– Wole Soyinka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Can’t Remain Together Anymore– Wole Soyinka (2657 Views)

Nigeria Can’t Continue To Be Father Christmas To Neighbouring Countries – Tinubu / Why Nigeria Can’t Remain Together – Wole Soyinka / Why Nigeria Can’t Stop Borrowing – CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Can’t Remain Together Anymore– Wole Soyinka by Mayng01(m): 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
Since when?
Re: Nigeria Can’t Remain Together Anymore– Wole Soyinka by Janicex: 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nuff said...
Re: Nigeria Can’t Remain Together Anymore– Wole Soyinka by OBUKSBAYELSA: 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2021
Is Soyinka now among the Prophet? He helped in resurrecting the ancient relic called Buhari.
Re: Nigeria Can’t Remain Together Anymore– Wole Soyinka by TheWolfen(m): 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
Yes
Re: Nigeria Can’t Remain Together Anymore– Wole Soyinka by joinnow: 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
Prof
Eku aro
Na bi your morning
Re: Nigeria Can’t Remain Together Anymore– Wole Soyinka by FakeUnity: 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
Na today you just dey know?

One naijeriyya is dead already. grin
Re: Nigeria Can’t Remain Together Anymore– Wole Soyinka by FakeUnity: 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nadaken:
Yoruba Muslims would soon arrive here to say otherwise

Ewedu muslims are the worst dreg of the human species. Tufiakwa for them.
Re: Nigeria Can’t Remain Together Anymore– Wole Soyinka by Guestlander: 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
AntiBMC:
Na now this one wake up. Pandora paper don open una eye by force...for d thing Nnamdi Kanu dey shout since. Una never see anything yet.

Quick reminder:
Terr0rists have taken over Niger state effortlessly and have even imposed their own laws. No military action whatsoever. How far is Abuja from there?

Yet, for some reason, which is now known to every one who read the exposé, all the soldiers are in the East, doing operation plastic dawn.

Pick up a book and read. This man went to prison for being sympathetic to Biafra. All these kids sef.
Re: Nigeria Can’t Remain Together Anymore– Wole Soyinka by AntiBMC(m): 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
Guestlander:

Pick up a book and read. This man went to prison for being sympathetic to Biafra. All these kids sef.

This man supported Buhari in 2015; Yes?
He was very much alive when Buhari took over power in 1983 and ruled the exact same way he is ruling now; Yes?
So if he witnessed the bias and carnage, Buhari unleashed then, why did he endorse him in 2015?

I was not born then, but I was thoughtful enough to pick up a book and read that history, hence the reason why I never voted for him. Why did the nobel laureate, who witnessed that damned regime, vote for him, I ask again?

Mr adult, I do read alot and I stand by what I said earlier.

If my kid comments bother you, next time, simply pass over.

Re: Nigeria Can’t Remain Together Anymore– Wole Soyinka by Guestlander: 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
AntiBMC:

This man supported Buhari in 2015; Yes?
He was very much alive when Buhari took over power in 1983 and ruled the exact same way he is ruling now; Yes?
So if he witnessed the bias and carnage, Buhari unleashed then, why did he endorse him in 2015?

I was not born then, but I was thoughtful enough to pick up a book and read that history, hence the reason why I never voted for him. Why did the nobel laureate, who witnessed that damned regime, vote for him, I ask again?

Mr adult, I do read alot and I stand by what I said earlier.

If my kid comments bother you, next time, simply pass over.

You supported Jonathan for reelection didn't you? Now tell me what is happening now under Buhari that didn't happen under Jonathan.
The only difference in my own opinion is that Buhari appears to marginalize Ibos while Jonathan was accused of marginalizing Yorubas.
Same horror stories of Nigerians being killed in their thousands.
The problem with folks like you is that injustice is only injustice when it is being done to you. But when you do it to others then it is fair game.
Jonathan failed just like Buhari has failed, the failure is theirs not the people whose trust they betrayed.
Re: Nigeria Can’t Remain Together Anymore– Wole Soyinka by Reflect7: 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
WeAREallPERV:
Good morning woke soyinka....
They'll soon call you an IPOB

But IPOB does not believe in Soyinka's ideas. IPOB wants to seize Niger Delta Oil territory, not for the nation to decentralise, which would mean the Niger Delta controlling their own resources.

If we decentralised the way Soyinka is saying, the Igbo states would become IMPOVERISHED as there'll be no more monthly allocation from Abuja.
Re: Nigeria Can’t Remain Together Anymore– Wole Soyinka by Janicex: 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
Reflect7:

[b][s]But IPOB does not believe in Soyinka's ideas. IPOB wants to seize Niger Delta Oil territory, not for the nation to decentralise, which would mean the Niger Delta controlling their own resources.

If we decentralised the way Soyinka is saying, the Igbo states would become IMPOVERISHED as there'll be no more monthly allocation from Abuja.[/b[/s]]

Clean your mouth, stop talking rubbish!
Re: Nigeria Can’t Remain Together Anymore– Wole Soyinka by AntiBMC(m): 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
Guestlander:

You supported Jonathan for reelection didn't you? Now tell me what is happening now under Buhari that didn't happen under Jonathan.
The only difference in my own opinion is that Buhari appears to marginalize Ibos while Jonathan was accused of marginalizing Yorubas.
Same horror stories of Nigerians being killed in their thousands.
The problem with folks like you is that injustice is only injustice when it is being done to you. But when you do it to others then it is fair game.
Jonathan failed just like Buhari has failed, the failure is theirs not the people whose trust they betrayed.

How can you compare Jonathan's regime to this one? Bro, the taxes are too much. Insurgency is worse now... more than ever. D naira went from 140/$ in 2014 to over 500 presently. Food prices are skyrocketing. The presidency has no regard for the law; none for federal character...where do we begin to count the failures of this administration from, where do we end? Abi...is it the excessive borrowing? Lol
Don't get me wrong, Jonathan wasn't a saint. He was corrupt too. But his regime was a hundred times better than what we are experiencing today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023:can Pdp Get A Million Votes In Delta? / Picture of Peter Obi Chilling With 'Big Boys' When Shettima Was Still A Boy Boy / Buhari Fails To Endorse Tinubu In Adamawa Rally (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.