Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

The Quran Just Confirm That Christianity Is True And Islam Is False - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Quran Just Confirm That Christianity Is True And Islam Is False (6404 Views)

Reports Of Pandemic Is False - Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike / Kogi Teachers' Union Say Story Of Teacher Who Committed Suicide Is False / That Student Of Bowen University Impregnated VC's Wife Is False - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Quran Just Confirm That Christianity Is True And Islam Is False by innotutorial(m): 10:57am On Oct 05, 2021
I am now going to proof to you all that the Quran just destroyed himself. The Quran just confirm that the followers of Jesus passed on the true gospel. I will show you in this video.
It may come as a surprise to some of you to hear that the Quran indirectly testifies Christianity is true. And it is was not simply something the likes of Apostle Paul, Matthew, John and other apostles fabricated in order to win converts from the Gentiles, but their teaching actually came from God through Jesus Christ.
Read SURAH 3:55 and Surah 61:14. More on the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Dvno5hMXFE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Quran Just Confirm That Christianity Is True And Islam Is False by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 05, 2021
If you believe those Surahs then you should take Quran as a book from God and use it in your preachings, your lifestyle and practise everything it says. Quran even mentions Jesus Christ's name more than it does for Mohammed.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Quran Just Confirm That Christianity Is True And Islam Is False by Kayberg: 11:09am On Oct 05, 2021
ThankYouGod:
If you believe those Surahs then you should take Quran as a book from God and use it in your preachings, your lifestyle and practise everything it says. Quran even mentions Jesus Christ's name more than it does for Mohammed.

Why don't you then believe on JESUS CHRIST?

1 Like

Re: The Quran Just Confirm That Christianity Is True And Islam Is False by Kayberg: 11:09am On Oct 05, 2021
Antichristian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Quran Just Confirm That Christianity Is True And Islam Is False by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 05, 2021
Ignorance is a disease.

Is there any Muslim who doesn't believe Jesus Christ is a Prophet of God?

Kayberg:

Why don't you then believe on JESUS CHRIST?

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Quran Just Confirm That Christianity Is True And Islam Is False by Kayberg: 11:16am On Oct 05, 2021
ThankYouGod:
Ignorance is a disease.

You're right. Ignorance is truly a disease.
That's why Muslims persecute Christians.
Well have JESUS CHRIST spoken concerning this matter that:

John 16 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹ These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.
² They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
³ And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.
⁴ But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Quran Just Confirm That Christianity Is True And Islam Is False by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 05, 2021
You're derailing the conversation. But it's fine, you can't know more than your exposure.

Kayberg:

John 16 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
² They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
³ And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.
⁴ But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Quran Just Confirm That Christianity Is True And Islam Is False by german01(m): 11:53am On Oct 05, 2021
ThankYouGod:
don’t write what you don’t know …. For your information, there is a whole ”surah” on prophet muhammad (S.A.W)…and we know Jesus the son of Mary , more than you guyz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Quran Just Confirm That Christianity Is True And Islam Is False by innotutorial(m): 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
These guys clearly have a disease in their heart. The god of this world has blinded the eyes of many. I am 1000% sure they don't watch the video before commenting. It is not just to acknowledge someone, but the message they preach.
Kayberg:

John 16 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Re: The Quran Just Confirm That Christianity Is True And Islam Is False by innotutorial(m): 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
Watch before commenting.
german01:
don’t write what you don’t know …. For your information, there is a whole ”surah” on prophet muhammad (S.A.W)…and we know Jesus the son of Mary , more than you guyz
Re: The Quran Just Confirm That Christianity Is True And Islam Is False by innotutorial(m): 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
Why don't you then believe in the teachings,
death and resurrection of Jesus Christ? Think my friend..
ThankYouGod:
Ignorance is a disease.

Re: The Quran Just Confirm That Christianity Is True And Islam Is False by innotutorial(m): 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2021
Who is anti Christian?
Kayberg:
Antichristian.
Re: The Quran Just Confirm That Christianity Is True And Islam Is False by innotutorial(m): 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2021
Watch before commenting my friend.
ThankYouGod:
Re: The Quran Just Confirm That Christianity Is True And Islam Is False by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
I believe whatever Quran says about Jesus Christ.

innotutorial:
Why don't you then believe in the teachings,
death and resurrection of Jesus Christ? Think my friend..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Quran Just Confirm That Christianity Is True And Islam Is False by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
Then change your title if you want people to watch before commenting. I guess you're looking for YouTube watch hours. You're a clown.

innotutorial:
Watch before commenting my friend.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Quran Just Confirm That Christianity Is True And Islam Is False by innotutorial(m): 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
Then where is the teachings of Jesus Followers today?
ThankYouGod:
I believe whatever Quran says about Jesus Christ.

Re: The Quran Just Confirm That Christianity Is True And Islam Is False by x123xlolls(m): 12:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
Op, We muslims loves Jesus, as Jesus is more briefly described in Surah Maryam, Chapter 19 of Quran. Thus, he is one of the most mentioned people in the Quran by reference; 25 times by the name Isa, third-person 48 times, first-person 35 times and the rest as titles.

While the name "Muhammad" is mentioned four times in the Quran, and the name "Ahmad" (another variant of the name of Muhammad) is mentioned one time.

Quran Mentioned Jesus morethan Muhammad. WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT THAT

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Quran Just Confirm That Christianity Is True And Islam Is False by innotutorial(m): 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
You want me to change my title to fit your ignorance and Gullible mind and heart, but sorry for that. I Obey God rather than gullible and hypocritical men like you. The kingdom of darkness must ne exposed.

Had it been the devil had not planted a disease in your heart, you would have see that what I am saying actually come from you book and the Quran actually destroyed itself for making such a statement.
ThankYouGod:
Then change your title if you want people to watch before commenting. I guess you're looking for YouTube watch hours. You're a clown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Quran Just Confirm That Christianity Is True And Islam Is False by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
Try to communicate in English please.

innotutorial:
Then where is the teachings Jesus Followers today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Quran Just Confirm That Christianity Is True And Islam Is False by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
Your title says everything you want to talk about in the video. So I don't need to watch before I comment. Do you get?

And thank God you quote and believe something from the Quran. You should read what Quran says about Jesus Christ too.

innotutorial:
You want me to change my title to fit your ignorance and Gullible mind and heart, but sorry for that. I Obey God rather than gullible and hypocritical men like you. The kingdom of darkness must ne exposed.

Had it been the devil had not planted a disease in your heart, you would have see that what I am saying actually come from you book and the Quran actually destroyed itself for making such a statement.
Re: The Quran Just Confirm That Christianity Is True And Islam Is False by innotutorial(m): 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
Where is the teachings of Jesus followers today? Answer my question. I am waiting..
ThankYouGod:
Try to communicate in English please.

Re: The Quran Just Confirm That Christianity Is True And Islam Is False by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
You will get my answer if I understand your question. Unfortunately, I don't understand it.

innotutorial:
Where is the teachings of Jesus followers today? Answer my question. I am waiting..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Quran Just Confirm That Christianity Is True And Islam Is False by innotutorial(m): 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
The god of this world has blinded your mind and eyes to not see the truth. I have presented truth in front of your eyes with references from the Quran. You still can't understand and see. Then I leave you here. I pray for your soul.
ThankYouGod:
You will get my answer if I understand your question. Unfortunately, I don't understand it.

Re: The Quran Just Confirm That Christianity Is True And Islam Is False by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
Win a soul. Don't give up.

I want to understand this your question: "Where is the teachings of Jesus followers today?"

If you really want to win a soul, you should be able to break down that your question for me and others to understand. Or you cannot explain it? Maybe you don't understand it yourself. As they say, "You can only explain what you understand".

If you give up on me, I will conclude you're just an hungry man 'size' looking for YouTube's 4000 watch hours to earn something to feed your stomach.

innotutorial:
The god of this world has blinded your mind and eyes to not see the truth. I have presented truth in front of your eyes with references from the Quran. You still can't understand and see. Then I leave you here. I pray for your soul.
Re: The Quran Just Confirm That Christianity Is True And Islam Is False by innotutorial(m): 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
O ye who believe! Be ye helpers of Allah: as said Jesus the son of Mary to the Disciples, "Who will be my helpers to (the work of) Allah?" Said the Disciples, "We are Allah's helpers!" then a portion of the Children of Israel believed, and a portion disbelieved: But We gave power to those who believed against their enemies, AND THEY BECAME THE ONES THAT PREVAILED. S. 61:14

Now, who were the ones who prevailed? According to these passages, Allah gave Christ’s followers the power to prevail over the disbelievers, and made them superior till the day of resurrection. Yet the ones that prevailed were the Apostles such as Paul, as well as his followers. This means that if the Quran is correct, then Paul’s message is the truth since it has become dominant and has prevailed over all other opposing messages.

Also when you say the Quran mentioned Jesus more than Muhammad, that actually shows that the Quran has nothing to do with Muhammad receiving revelation from Gabriel. Because according to the Quran; he was supposed to be the last of the Prophet. Also, where are these teachings of Jesus Apostles who prevailed over the unbelievers? It is not found in the Quran. Then were are they? If they are no where to be found, then your so called god "allah" was lied by saying they prevailed till the day of resurrection.
Again, if "Pauline" Christianity is a corruption of Jesus’ true teachings then the message was destroyed and Allah failed to bring to pass what he said would happen! What can you say now?

x123xlolls:
Op, We muslims loves Jesus, as Jesus is more briefly described in Surah Maryam, Chapter 19 of Quran. Thus, he is one of the most mentioned people in the Quran by reference; 25 times by the name Isa, third-person 48 times, first-person 35 times and the rest as titles.

While the name "Muhammad" is mentioned four times in the Quran, and the name "Ahmad" (another variant of the name of Muhammad) is mentioned one time.

Quran Mentioned Jesus morethan Muhammad. WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT THAT
Re: The Quran Just Confirm That Christianity Is True And Islam Is False by mabea: 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
ThankYouGod:
Ignorance is a disease.

No don't twist it. Do you believe that Jesus Christ is the SON OF GOD?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Quran Just Confirm That Christianity Is True And Islam Is False by AntiChristian: 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
innotutorial:
Who is anti Christian?

Me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Quran Just Confirm That Christianity Is True And Islam Is False by AntiChristian: 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
Kayberg:
Antichristian.

Yes
Re: The Quran Just Confirm That Christianity Is True And Islam Is False by AntiChristian: 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
mabea:

No, the Muslim God is above having sons and partners! Can you tell us what your God need sons for that he can't do?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Quran Just Confirm That Christianity Is True And Islam Is False by mabea: 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
AntiChristian:

No, the Muslim God is above having sons and partners! Can you tell us what your God need sons for that he can't do?
In that case stop referring the christian Jesus as your Muslim Isa because they are not the same and will never be.
Re: The Quran Just Confirm That Christianity Is True And Islam Is False by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
I believe whatever Quran says about him.

mabea:
Re: The Quran Just Confirm That Christianity Is True And Islam Is False by mabea: 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2021
ThankYouGod:
I believe whatever Quran says about him.

That means Isa is Isa and Jesus is Jesus. They are not the same and will never be.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Admission List For Remedial Student Of Futminna Is Out / 2015/2016 OAU Pre-degree Aspirants Thread / CIROMA CHUKWUMA ADEKUNLE HAS FINALLY PASSED WAEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.