Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Turn In Massive Income By Becoming Betking Agent - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Turn In Massive Income By Becoming Betking Agent (1045 Views)

Earn At Least #200000 Daily As Betking Agent / How To Become A Betking Agent Anywhere In Nigeria / Betking.com ......Scam! Scam!! Scam!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turn In Massive Income By Becoming Betking Agent by bumakbet: 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
Many are longer to make consistent income online but many efforts has become abortive all because they failed to take the proper channel.
I am here today to reveal to many Nigerians by unveiling the secret and affordable guide of becoming Betking agent in Nigeria and in Ondo state majorly .

Let me share little about me to you before driving back to the business Point

I am Edward Olubunmi popularly known as Bumak , I am Acredited Super Agent of Betking In Ondo state .

Back to Business

I am Here as said earlier to open few secret and benefits of you becoming agent in a reliable company called Betking .

How can you go about this ?

To join this I will urge you to contact me directly because their are lot of things which I will need share with you and you can as well come to our office if you are in ondo state.

There Are lot of benefits when you join .

1. You get payment of 30% of your monthly sales , yes if you make #1000000 sales in a month , you will get #300000 profit that month , the higher your sales and the higher your percentage earning .

2. we also give out massive commission for making high sales

If you come to our office you will be enlighten more on our benefits and commissions .

For Any Enquiry or Enlightenment , reach me directly on 0/81/063/493/29 or 0/803/5155/829

[/b]

Re: Turn In Massive Income By Becoming Betking Agent by bumakbet: 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
Hello
Re: Turn In Massive Income By Becoming Betking Agent by bumakbet: 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
join us today
Re: Turn In Massive Income By Becoming Betking Agent by bumakbet: 11:04am On Oct 06, 2021
Got your message , its easy and profitable business and even stressfree , you don't need to know about sport before you can generate daily income been an agent . I will give you the proper guide on ow to go about it even if you are not in same state with me

You can contact me directly on whatsapp or call via any of the number on the flyer uploaded now

Tbusted:
GOOD EVENING BOSS BURNAKBET I BELIEVE IN YOU AND IN YOUR ABILITY EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU BEFORE, AM INTERESTED BUT I BASE AND LIVE IN PORT HARCOURT IN RIVERS STATE. SINCE I WAS BORN I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING OR HAVE ANY CLUE ABOUT FOOTBALL, NOT TO TALK OF EVEN FORECAST OR PREDICT. SO HOW DO YOU THINK I CAN DO THIS BET-KING AGENT BUSINESS. HERE'S MY WHATSAPP NUMBER 08108026193. THANKS!! PLEASE GIVE ME A REPLY.

Re: Turn In Massive Income By Becoming Betking Agent by bumakbet: 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
make successful move
Re: Turn In Massive Income By Becoming Betking Agent by bumakbet: 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
thats.........feeling

thats.......betking
Re: Turn In Massive Income By Becoming Betking Agent by kayusely70(m): 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
I'm interested in becoming an agent but I'm based in Abeokuta Ogun state. How do we go about it.
Re: Turn In Massive Income By Becoming Betking Agent by bumakbet: 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
kayusely70:
I'm interested in becoming an agent but I'm based in Abeokuta Ogun state. How do we go about it.

Your base matter not .... And their will be more pulling of income in Abeokuta if you join betking system base on my knowledge about the state . You can reach visit our website for the easy guide

ondostatebetking dot com
Re: Turn In Massive Income By Becoming Betking Agent by bumakbet: 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
hello
Re: Turn In Massive Income By Becoming Betking Agent by bumakbet: 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
This Offer Is Still Open Now
Re: Turn In Massive Income By Becoming Betking Agent by bumakbet: 10:50am On Oct 12, 2021
hello
Re: Turn In Massive Income By Becoming Betking Agent by Oromoni619: 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
Follow this links if you stake 1.50 to 3odds

Zero7zero18667371 Whàtsapp number

Onetime reg. Is a 1000 for your serious that's all

And you just appreciate my work when you see result

Mature mind for those who can't predict nd arrange games for themselves or have time

It's for you guys only, please it's not a fixed games

Come lets make money gradually
Re: Turn In Massive Income By Becoming Betking Agent by bumakbet: 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
BETKING
Re: Turn In Massive Income By Becoming Betking Agent by Zealoy(m): 11:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
Which one is ur WhatsApp number am interested

(1) (Reply)

Pick One Player Each From These Football Legends / Football Mathematics:are We Jinxed? / Gillette Best Young Player Award 2006?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.