Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,300 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Amnesty International Condemns IPOB Sit-At-Home, Assassinations In South-East - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amnesty International Condemns IPOB Sit-At-Home, Assassinations In South-East (19165 Views)

Amnesty International Condemns Suspension Of Vision FM ‘Idon Mikiya’ Programme / Igbo Group Condemns Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says It Threatens National Unity / Plateau: How Nigerian Govt Encourage Murderers – Amnesty International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amnesty International Condemns IPOB Sit-At-Home, Assassinations In South-East by sylvanus190: 11:52am On Oct 06, 2021
I think amnesty international are they one sponsoring boko harm and the bandit, why are they no condemning the daily killing in northern Nigeria.
Re: Amnesty International Condemns IPOB Sit-At-Home, Assassinations In South-East by odysey: 11:52am On Oct 06, 2021
Rexwalters1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ODV30My__8
these are excerpts cut and join, listen to the full audio then come back
Re: Amnesty International Condemns IPOB Sit-At-Home, Assassinations In South-East by odysey: 11:54am On Oct 06, 2021
sylvanus190:
I think amnesty international are they one sponsoring boko harm and the bandit, why are they no condemning the daily killing in northern Nigeria.
they condemned it sadly I think they're tired along with them been oppressed and overwhelmed with cash
Re: Amnesty International Condemns IPOB Sit-At-Home, Assassinations In South-East by gazza07(m): 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2021
Focus on your life.
FlipModeSquade:
Am focused on my life..

What you have turned Igboland to is my business..

Insults..

Threats..

Killings..

The hallmark of IPOB..

Ji sie ike..

Ịnụ go?

Buhari no na Abuja..

And you are killing and maiming Igbos in Igboland..

And claiming Dike..

Onye kwụ ọ..

Akpọ ya SABO..

Egbu e ya..

I here anaghị eme gị..

Freedom Fighter grin
Re: Amnesty International Condemns IPOB Sit-At-Home, Assassinations In South-East by Blackstan: 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
Mumu individual
ivolt:
This is a dangerous move by Amnesty International.
I hope they have no office or employees close by.
Re: Amnesty International Condemns IPOB Sit-At-Home, Assassinations In South-East by tsdarkside(m): 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
imagine....and this comin from amnesia international....

bunch of internatioal lunatics....
Re: Amnesty International Condemns IPOB Sit-At-Home, Assassinations In South-East by tsdarkside(m): 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2021
jmoore:

Your comment confirms IPOB are terrorists.

imagine....they talk anyhow without carin what they are sayin....
Re: Amnesty International Condemns IPOB Sit-At-Home, Assassinations In South-East by Blackdisciple(m): 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
And the so called Amnesty international are yet to condemn the activities of Fulani killer herdsmen
Re: Amnesty International Condemns IPOB Sit-At-Home, Assassinations In South-East by FlipModeSquade(m): 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
gazza07:
Focus on your life.
STUPIDITY +FOOLISHNESS =IPOB

Keep issuing threats..

Tomorrow you will deny the atrocities you people are unleashing on Igboland..

FREEDOM FIGHTER grin
Re: Amnesty International Condemns IPOB Sit-At-Home, Assassinations In South-East by Tingotoe: 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
LadyExcellency:

There is no IDP in Southeast.

Mind you, the only region in Nigeria without IDP Camp is South East, Nigeria.

The most peaceful region in Nigeria remains the Igbo States.
When boko haram started killing policemen in Maiduguri in 2011 there were no IDP camps there too. Don't worry in a year or two you'll have a few grin
Re: Amnesty International Condemns IPOB Sit-At-Home, Assassinations In South-East by blackmaine: 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ogah nobody go fit proscribe IPOB, go and arrest those people committing those crime, your Fulani government thinks they are smart enough but last last na them go lose...lol, always using propaganda to deal with sensitive issues, as long as I'm concern your zoo government doesn't have solutions to the problems beveling the citizenry
Re: Amnesty International Condemns IPOB Sit-At-Home, Assassinations In South-East by Elbinawi: 2:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
Amnesty International Condemns IPOB Sit-At-Home, Assassinations In South-East - Politics - Nairaland

Mee:

Despite all the genocidal slaughter in Zaria, massacres in Kano and Abuja, daily murder of peaceful Free Sheikh Zakzaky protesters by the Nigerian army and police, the Islamic Movement in Nigeria has not been condemned by Amnesty International for any act of violence.

The above assertion underlined the internal discipline of the Movement. The genocidal Buhari regime perpetrated every act of provocation to violence so as to justify the #ZariaGenocide but Followers of Sheikh Zakzaky refused to retaliate even once!

If rag-tag bandits can easily aquire hundreds of weapons in Nigeria then how about the educated Movement? But despite all violent provocations no single person picked a Kalashnikov from the Movement.

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Amnesty International Condemns IPOB Sit-At-Home, Assassinations In South-East by gazza07(m): 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
You still need to focus.... on your.... life
FlipModeSquade:
STUPIDITY +FOOLISHNESS =IPOB

Keep issuing threats..

Tomorrow you will deny the atrocities you people are unleashing on Igboland..

FREEDOM FIGHTER grin
Re: Amnesty International Condemns IPOB Sit-At-Home, Assassinations In South-East by LadyExcellency: 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
Tingotoe:
When boko haram started killing policemen in Maiduguri in 2011 there were no IDP camps there too. Don't worry in a year or two you'll have a few grin

Do you know that there are IDPs in Southwest and in South-South and none in Southeast?

Why Southwest and South-South?

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Condemns IPOB Sit-At-Home, Assassinations In South-East by Tingotoe: 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2021
LadyExcellency:

Do you know that there are IDPs in Southwest and in South-South and none in Southeast?

Why Southwest and South-South?

Give it some time grin
Re: Amnesty International Condemns IPOB Sit-At-Home, Assassinations In South-East by LadyExcellency: 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
Tingotoe:
Give it some time grin

Meaning, it's still the best security-wise in Nigeria as of today until a time your wise will die.
Re: Amnesty International Condemns IPOB Sit-At-Home, Assassinations In South-East by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
gazza07:
You still need to focus.... on your.... life
Lol..

Confused lot..

Cultists, Touts And Criminals..

Playing at Freedom Fighters.. grin
Re: Amnesty International Condemns IPOB Sit-At-Home, Assassinations In South-East by Tingotoe: 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
LadyExcellency:

Meaning, it's still the best security-wise in Nigeria as of today until a time your wise will die.
What you just typed here isn't comprehendible. What do you mean by this?
Re: Amnesty International Condemns IPOB Sit-At-Home, Assassinations In South-East by ibrahimismaila: 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2021
helinues:
Amnesty International are jokers.
Wednesday would soon be added to the sit at home making it 2 days in a week.
That man Buhari must be taught a bitter lesson
U DONT KNOW WHO IS BUHARI
Re: Amnesty International Condemns IPOB Sit-At-Home, Assassinations In South-East by gazza07(m): 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
Focus.... focus on your life, focus
FlipModeSquade:
Lol..

Confused lot..

Cultists, Touts And Criminals..

Playing at Freedom Fighters.. grin
Re: Amnesty International Condemns IPOB Sit-At-Home, Assassinations In South-East by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
gazza07:
Focus.... focus on your life, focus
A broken record..

IPOB are Criminals..

Touts..

Cultists..

Murderers..

Killers..

Killing the people they claimed to be fighting for..

Freedom Fighters?

Lol grin
Re: Amnesty International Condemns IPOB Sit-At-Home, Assassinations In South-East by mbaise1000: 9:23am On Oct 07, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Gireiboy:

Shut da hell up, we are just showing you guys the fake love you show to other regions.

Now you agree that you are a hypocrite, that's exactly the point, so what's the difference between you and the ones you love to insult?
Re: Amnesty International Condemns IPOB Sit-At-Home, Assassinations In South-East by mbaise1000: 9:30am On Oct 07, 2021
DCONE1:
make una kill una sef ... e no concern me lol.

That's what every one of you are saying, that you don't care but no Igbo thread will pass without you jumping in to demonstrate your hatred, why are you and your type pissed each time you see anything igbos are doing or presumed doing to separate from nigeria? What you should be doing is support that effort instead of insults or at least mind your business if you have any, so coming out every time to say you don't care after insulting igbos simply shows one particular thing. Jealousy.
Re: Amnesty International Condemns IPOB Sit-At-Home, Assassinations In South-East by Gireiboy(m): 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

Now you agree that you are a hypocrite, that's exactly the point, so what's the difference between you and the ones you love to insult?
That is what i want you to understand, there is no difference between you and us.
Re: Amnesty International Condemns IPOB Sit-At-Home, Assassinations In South-East by mbaise1000: 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Gireiboy:

That is what i want you to understand, there is no difference between you and us.

Great, I will say nothing more to that
Re: Amnesty International Condemns IPOB Sit-At-Home, Assassinations In South-East by DCONE1(m): 9:36am On Oct 09, 2021
mbaise1000:

That's what every one of you are saying, that you don't care but no Igbo thread will pass without you jumping in to demonstrate your hatred, why are you and your type pissed each time you see anything igbos are doing or presumed doing to separate from nigeria? What you should be doing is support that effort instead of insults or at least mind your business if you have any, so coming out every time to say you don't care after insulting igbos simply shows one particular thing. Jealousy.
I wouldn't post anything if this forum was owned by an Igbo biafran man but this forum is owned by a Nigerian....I have More right than you to post anything I like on any thread r topic because it's owned by my fellow country man ,go and open a biafran platform and nobody will give a Bleep about what you do over there. Leave our site go to biafra site .
Re: Amnesty International Condemns IPOB Sit-At-Home, Assassinations In South-East by Giftcardwork(f): 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
......Hi, I have a gift card business, come to me!.......................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soyinka: Those Saying I Endorsed Tinubu Are Illiterate Interlopers / Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. / Senate Clarifies Social Media Bill Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.