Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,255 members, 7,953,956 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:45 AM

What Would You Do If Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter Shut Parmently? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Would You Do If Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter Shut Parmently? (208 Views)

If Whatsapp Messages Are Encrypted End To End, How Then Do They Leak? / Spartak Moscow Throws Shade At Whatsapp, Facebook & Barcelona (Photos) / Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter Shut Parmently? by Mixezone(m): 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
I ask this question again What Would You Do If WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter Shut Parmently?
Let me cut the long story short a lot of people will find it difficult to cope, a lot of company will lose billions of money �#$/ Customers especially now that everything is being done online, you already know where I'm driving �at. Lets leave that aside and face reality shocked now you just have to take what am about to show you seriously

Irrespective of the category you are into on these list 9-5 earner or a student or a graduate � You can be a YOUR OWN BOSS from the comfort of your HOME and Earn as low as 40k - 100k per month as a side hustle which doesn't disturb your main goal and consistently you enjoy benefits from this PLATFORM with a one time registration fee of 2,000naira with your SMART PHONE and internet you are all set to start your financial goal.. The year is coming to an END is never too late to fulfill your goal and expectations. cool
Call +2347033883221 or WhatsApp me https:///2347033883221 now for details and I will gladly put you through until you cash out ur first EARNINGS�
Let me teach you how to make money online for free now with just your smartphone or your laptop Contact me now 07033883221

Re: What Would You Do If Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter Shut Parmently? by fullnetwork: 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
There will surely be an alternative waiting by the side to take the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter Shut Parmently? by tayo60(f): 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
Before the arrival of corn, na something fowl dey eat now

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter Shut Parmently? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nairaland is my office so I don't have an issue
Re: What Would You Do If Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter Shut Parmently? by fotadmowmend(m): 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
Do keh wetin be my own
Re: What Would You Do If Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter Shut Parmently? by sureinfo: 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nothing will happen, we will still live, after all their was life before all of them came to be na. Btw, have you seen the newly launched Oraimo Freepod 3? Output and water resistant feature has never been better on an earpod device.

Re: What Would You Do If Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter Shut Parmently? by ouvredeparis: 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
Use signal
Re: What Would You Do If Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter Shut Parmently? by edoairways: 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
tayo60:
Before the arrival of corn, na something fowl dey eat now
Naso

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Your Google Assistant Voice / Need Suggestions For A Router Or Wifi / How To Earn Money Online In Nigeria Using An Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.