Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,580 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

………luxury 2 And 3 Bedroom Apartments At Ikate Lekki ( Mufasa Apartments) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ………luxury 2 And 3 Bedroom Apartments At Ikate Lekki ( Mufasa Apartments) (5442 Views)

MUFASA LUXURIOUS LIFESTYLE APARTMENTS IKATE, LEKKI SELLING! / 3 BED LUXURY APARTMENTS AT TREASURE HOMES ILASA MUSHIN / Invest In Tastefully Finished 2 Or 3 Bedroom Apartments At Abijo G.R.A Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

………luxury 2 And 3 Bedroom Apartments At Ikate Lekki ( Mufasa Apartments) by ladyjblinks(f): 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mufasa Lifestyle Apartments Ikate, Lekki

2 Bedroom and 3 Bedroom Residential Apartments designed exclusively for Royale Elites that truly deserve a Kingly Lifestyle.

YOU CAN EARN OVER N4,500,000 YEARY ON SHORTLETS WITH ONE UNIT OF THIS APARTMENT IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR INVESTMENT.

The best time to invest in real estate in Nigeria is now with the current dollar exchange rate. Please save your future.
Each Apartment incorporates a Spacious distinctive design with modern innovation to create homes with unique settings of living that improves quality of lives.

*FETAURES*

- Fitness Centre/GYM
- Solar Solution for all Apartments 24hrs low cost power
- Central Power Generation
- Central Sewage System
- CCTV
- Apartments Intercoms
- Fibre Optic Internet Cables
- Water Treatment Plant
- Tight Security
- All Rooms En suite
- Ample Car Park
- Beautiful Façade
- Modern Fittings
- Good road network

*LOCATION* Ikate Elegunshi, Lekki.
*PRICE
Studio apartment = 29.5Million
2 bedrooms Apartment + BQ = N72Million
3 bedroom Apartments + BQ = N82Million

(6months payment plan available)
Delivery Time December 2022.

FOR INSPECTION AND PAYMENT DETAILS PLEASE CALL: 08039550565

1 Like

Re: ………luxury 2 And 3 Bedroom Apartments At Ikate Lekki ( Mufasa Apartments) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2021
The only risk in real estate is not owning a property .
Call or WhatsApp me on 08039550565 to get started today!!!
Re: ………luxury 2 And 3 Bedroom Apartments At Ikate Lekki ( Mufasa Apartments) by ladyjblinks(f): 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2021
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: ………luxury 2 And 3 Bedroom Apartments At Ikate Lekki ( Mufasa Apartments) by ladyjblinks(f): 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
If you’re in the abroad, the best way to hedge your funds is real estate in Nigeria. Don’t save your money in the bank,inflation is on the rise. I’m hear to guide you.
Sweet Payment plans are even available for most of our properties .
You can start with a call/WhatsApp 08039550565
Re: ………luxury 2 And 3 Bedroom Apartments At Ikate Lekki ( Mufasa Apartments) by ladyjblinks(f): 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
Offplan is the way to go
Don’t be like let them build first before I pay.
Trust me price will increase with up to 40% appreciation when the project is finally completed or might even get sold out before then
Re: ………luxury 2 And 3 Bedroom Apartments At Ikate Lekki ( Mufasa Apartments) by ladyjblinks(f): 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
The only risk in real estate is not owning a property
Re: ………luxury 2 And 3 Bedroom Apartments At Ikate Lekki ( Mufasa Apartments) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2021
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: ………luxury 2 And 3 Bedroom Apartments At Ikate Lekki ( Mufasa Apartments) by ladyjblinks(f): 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
If you’re in the abroad, the best way to hedge your funds is real estate in Nigeria. Don’t save your money in the bank,inflation is on the rise. I’m hear to guide you.
Re: ………luxury 2 And 3 Bedroom Apartments At Ikate Lekki ( Mufasa Apartments) by ladyjblinks(f): 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
Offplan is the way to buy your property at an affordable price and watch it appreciate

Don’t snooze on this , this is an amazing location with massive appreciation value
Call or WhatsApp 08039550565 for more information
Re: ………luxury 2 And 3 Bedroom Apartments At Ikate Lekki ( Mufasa Apartments) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
Re: ………luxury 2 And 3 Bedroom Apartments At Ikate Lekki ( Mufasa Apartments) by ladyjblinks(f): 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2021
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: ………luxury 2 And 3 Bedroom Apartments At Ikate Lekki ( Mufasa Apartments) by ladyjblinks(f): 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2021
Re: ………luxury 2 And 3 Bedroom Apartments At Ikate Lekki ( Mufasa Apartments) by ladyjblinks(f): 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
ladyjblinks:
Re: ………luxury 2 And 3 Bedroom Apartments At Ikate Lekki ( Mufasa Apartments) by ladyjblinks(f): 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: ………luxury 2 And 3 Bedroom Apartments At Ikate Lekki ( Mufasa Apartments) by ladyjblinks(f): 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
Offplan is the way to buy your property at an affordable price and watch it appreciate
Re: ………luxury 2 And 3 Bedroom Apartments At Ikate Lekki ( Mufasa Apartments) by ladyjblinks(f): 11:26am On Nov 10, 2021

Don’t snooze on this , this is an amazing location with massive appreciation value
Re: ………luxury 2 And 3 Bedroom Apartments At Ikate Lekki ( Mufasa Apartments) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2021
Re: ………luxury 2 And 3 Bedroom Apartments At Ikate Lekki ( Mufasa Apartments) by ladyjblinks(f): 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
No millionaire said I became rich by saving
Invest in real estate , it’s the surest way of saving and I’m here to guide you
Re: ………luxury 2 And 3 Bedroom Apartments At Ikate Lekki ( Mufasa Apartments) by ladyjblinks(f): 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
Re: ………luxury 2 And 3 Bedroom Apartments At Ikate Lekki ( Mufasa Apartments) by ladyjblinks(f): 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
Re: ………luxury 2 And 3 Bedroom Apartments At Ikate Lekki ( Mufasa Apartments) by ladyjblinks(f): 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
Re: ………luxury 2 And 3 Bedroom Apartments At Ikate Lekki ( Mufasa Apartments) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
Re: ………luxury 2 And 3 Bedroom Apartments At Ikate Lekki ( Mufasa Apartments) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
The price to pay for procrastination is increase price

Re: ………luxury 2 And 3 Bedroom Apartments At Ikate Lekki ( Mufasa Apartments) by ladyjblinks(f): 11:36am On Nov 26, 2021
Re: ………luxury 2 And 3 Bedroom Apartments At Ikate Lekki ( Mufasa Apartments) by ladyjblinks(f): 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
Re: ………luxury 2 And 3 Bedroom Apartments At Ikate Lekki ( Mufasa Apartments) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:17pm On Nov 29, 2021
In terms of Real Estate Investment opportunities , I’m set to provide quality information to my clients home and abroad, in order to key into ongoing real estate opportunities by making good investment decisions.
Re: ………luxury 2 And 3 Bedroom Apartments At Ikate Lekki ( Mufasa Apartments) by ladyjblinks(f): 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
No millionaire said I became rich by saving
Invest in real estate , it’s the surest way of saving and I’m here to guide you
Re: ………luxury 2 And 3 Bedroom Apartments At Ikate Lekki ( Mufasa Apartments) by ladyjblinks(f): 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
Call or WhatsApp Naomi on 08039550565 today for inspection. It’s free Ma/Sir
Re: ………luxury 2 And 3 Bedroom Apartments At Ikate Lekki ( Mufasa Apartments) by ladyjblinks(f): 8:05am On Dec 04, 2021
Re: ………luxury 2 And 3 Bedroom Apartments At Ikate Lekki ( Mufasa Apartments) by ladyjblinks(f): 6:02am On Dec 06, 2021
Re: ………luxury 2 And 3 Bedroom Apartments At Ikate Lekki ( Mufasa Apartments) by ladyjblinks(f): 7:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
In terms of Real Estate Investment opportunities , I’m set to provide quality information to my clients home and abroad, in order to key into ongoing real estate opportunities by making good investment decisions.
Re: ………luxury 2 And 3 Bedroom Apartments At Ikate Lekki ( Mufasa Apartments) by ladyjblinks(f): 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

HURRY! Enjoy Bulk Discount On All Concrete Materials For Your Foundation / Check Out Customized Set Of Tiles Avaialable @epic Ceramics (with pictures) / Write Your Needs And Wants Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.