Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Need Researcher In MSc HRM - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Need Researcher In MSc HRM (139 Views)

Professor Sanjay: The Most Published Researcher In Nigeria Is Not A Nigerian / Please Help With A Research Topic In Msc Finance / Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Researcher In MSc HRM by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
Hello house.

So I'm doing a master's program in HRM and I'm a little swamped with the work and personal life.

I need a person who can do research and essays for assignememts I may not have time for myself, WITH AN EMPHASIS ON USING APPROPRIATE REFERENCES. I will supply the starting literature you can start with and afterwards you can expand to any others if you need to.

We will make an arrangement for payment when you contact me. I don't assume it should more than 3-4 essays in total so we can agree for that number or for the period if you're comfortable with me calling frequently for corrections.

Thanks.

Call me on 07034676466 if interested.

(1) (Reply)

Lesson Plan Content Confusion / 2021 WAEC GCE Registration Form | Time-table PDF Download / Why Is Responsibility Important? (23 Responsibility Quotes).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.