Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

How FOLARIN OLANREWAJU DAVID Of Neris Global Enterprise Defrauded Forex Investor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How FOLARIN OLANREWAJU DAVID Of Neris Global Enterprise Defrauded Forex Investor (1450 Views)

FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison / Surulere Unrest: Lagos Police Declares Tajudeen Olanrewaju Bakare Wanted / Folarin Coker & Wife, Aisha Rimi Diverted N3bn From Lagos State Account - EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How FOLARIN OLANREWAJU DAVID Of Neris Global Enterprise Defrauded Forex Investor by admox2003(m): 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
How FOLARIN OLANREWAJU DAVID of Neris Global Enterprise defrauded Forex Investor of over 700Million Naira.

It is no longer a news that FOLARIN OLANREWAJU DAVID, CEO of Neris Global Enterprise and his cohort has absconded with investor's money totalling of about 700million Naira ($1.5Million).

FOLARIN OLANREWAJU DAVID established Neris Global Enterprise around September 2020 with office address at Block C2 Zamzam office complex, Behind Gastab Filling station New Garage, Ibadan Oyo State, Nigeria and Business account holder with account detail 2035950404 with FIRST BANK NIGERIA. Neris Global was said to have over 10 staff including family members, cousins and even proposed wife ( YUSUF TITILOPE BUKUNMI) who was the company's Admin officer.

Neris Global Enterprise was established with the promise of giving investors 30% (30 Percent) Return on Investment ROI on monthly basis on every money deposited, and even has a compound interest plan for investors investing over 500 Thousand naira for a period of 3 months.
David Folarin Olanrewaju was said to be consistent with his model with investors of about 1000 and some investors went further to register as an affiliate under Neris Global Enterprise to earn more as an affiliate.

During the operations of Neris Global Investment, there was an investment model to help family ease the payment of children school fees and also those who wants to buy automobile and other electronic gadgets. It was gathered that investors trooped in and invested massively during this period and Neris Global acquired another office in the plaza and also bought some cars for the company to aid marketing.

This they said lasted till April 2021, when he organized meeting for investors and invited some of the special guest in the person of his Pastor, and his parent’s friend who were said to be his advisers and patrons. David Folarin however changed the ROI from 30% to 20% with immediate effect and equally proposed a capital lock for 3months. With the new proposed model, investors would no longer have access to capital but rather the interest until 3 months.

‘’When he discovered this plan was no longer feasible and investors started pulling out their money, he later restored the monthly investment with 20% ROI. But investors felt it was still okay than having nothing.”
By April 27th of 2021, It was said that FOLARIN OLANREWAJU DAVID could no longer pay investors after which investors gathered at the office to demand for their hard earned money.

Ever since then, David Folarin Olanrewaju had been on the run and was not picking calls nor responding to mails. Investors tried to locate some of his staff which they apprehended and used as contact to David since he was not forthcoming.

When the pressure became too much for his staff and investors constantly parading his parent’s house, David Olanrewaju was said to release a MEMO seeking for Calm and to resume payment in 90days. After series of Zoom meetings with investors, with the promise to resume payment by August 10th 2021.

David Folarin didn’t keep to his words till date. It was said that he has absconded together with his Girlfriend YUSUF TITILOPE BUKUNMI and other associates like Durodola Oluwasegun, Oluwafunke Durodola, Ojo Busayo and others.

1 Like

Re: How FOLARIN OLANREWAJU DAVID Of Neris Global Enterprise Defrauded Forex Investor by admox2003(m): 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
memo

Re: How FOLARIN OLANREWAJU DAVID Of Neris Global Enterprise Defrauded Forex Investor by admox2003(m): 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
Sample agreement letter

Re: How FOLARIN OLANREWAJU DAVID Of Neris Global Enterprise Defrauded Forex Investor by ivolt: 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
30% ROI?
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How FOLARIN OLANREWAJU DAVID Of Neris Global Enterprise Defrauded Forex Investor by AJ10(m): 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
They scammed me as well, and he is on the run now my MOU is attached below as a proof
Re: How FOLARIN OLANREWAJU DAVID Of Neris Global Enterprise Defrauded Forex Investor by Ola59: 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
I also invest the sum of 430,000 for an investment with roi of 20% with neris global which ceo folarin olanrewaju. up till this moment have not recieved a dim.

Re: How FOLARIN OLANREWAJU DAVID Of Neris Global Enterprise Defrauded Forex Investor by TarOrfeeek: 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
angry angry

When you were cashing out interest, you did not disturb us with long epistles and images.

Now the arrangement has gone bad you want to disturb us.

You guys don't listen, the best investment apart of enjoyment - is Fixed Deposit in a stable bank.

Anybody that promises you anything above 1% per month on your money is a THIEF.

4 Likes

Re: How FOLARIN OLANREWAJU DAVID Of Neris Global Enterprise Defrauded Forex Investor by BlackXabbath(m): 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
You still money to invest?

Naija guys dey power o
Re: How FOLARIN OLANREWAJU DAVID Of Neris Global Enterprise Defrauded Forex Investor by Mcblaqie: 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
I and my Brother Also invested about 3 Million naira into this Neris Global investment stuff
He and his team are all frauders, they even created a group for their Investors where they can be tracking their actions
Re: How FOLARIN OLANREWAJU DAVID Of Neris Global Enterprise Defrauded Forex Investor by Ooreofeoluwabun: 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
I and my friends have over 4million at neris in multiple portfolios

Here's one of the evidences

Re: How FOLARIN OLANREWAJU DAVID Of Neris Global Enterprise Defrauded Forex Investor by junta001: 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
lalasticlala

lalasticlala

lalasticlala

This is a front page material...let people learn
Re: How FOLARIN OLANREWAJU DAVID Of Neris Global Enterprise Defrauded Forex Investor by govman4: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
He scammed me of 2.8million and he has absconded.
Re: How FOLARIN OLANREWAJU DAVID Of Neris Global Enterprise Defrauded Forex Investor by Olawale3034: 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
ivolt:
30% ROI?
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't mind them when them they collect am no body hear ooo, them no come niaraland them come get issue them come they disturb people peace :- grin grin
Re: How FOLARIN OLANREWAJU DAVID Of Neris Global Enterprise Defrauded Forex Investor by Awekeade: 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
Folarin has made a lot of people homeless and jobless i invested 1.9 and up till now not gotten my money out.
Re: How FOLARIN OLANREWAJU DAVID Of Neris Global Enterprise Defrauded Forex Investor by andyanders: 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
I dey laugh. With all the global warnings, you guys still went ahead to deposit such individual amount with an individual, when there are banks all arround you? Una no get sense at all. Anyway, sense no dey common as you all lack common sense.
Re: How FOLARIN OLANREWAJU DAVID Of Neris Global Enterprise Defrauded Forex Investor by gulfer: 2:30am On Oct 06, 2021
Why haven't people learnt after MMM etc, the same Ibadan that one idiot said he is Crime Alert and ended up transforming into an investment group thereafter swindling so many people of their monies......

1 Like

Re: How FOLARIN OLANREWAJU DAVID Of Neris Global Enterprise Defrauded Forex Investor by Dayor1000: 9:51am On Oct 07, 2021
I was scammed by that stupid David Folarin 7.7m
Re: How FOLARIN OLANREWAJU DAVID Of Neris Global Enterprise Defrauded Forex Investor by Flamees(m): 10:01am On Oct 07, 2021
Ola59:
I also invest the sum of 430,000 for an investment with roi of 20% with neris global which ceo folarin olanrewaju. up till this moment have not recieved a dim.
Na greedyness they kill una
Re: How FOLARIN OLANREWAJU DAVID Of Neris Global Enterprise Defrauded Forex Investor by Bee1234: 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
Lol
Wahala be like bicycle o..

My friends and family money is still hanging there as well but they keep saying they’d pay soon, me I’m still waiting for the money sha o.. but of truth, most of the staffs are in the dark on this matter, funds of their families and friends too are there and they couldn’t even go and find another work to earn for a living since over 5 months now.. and as well kept in the dark , no update, no nothing.. we dragged one of them to police station but at the long run, we found out that they are also victimized, only the MD Folarin and the Admin Titilope knows the in and out of this matter.. but for the staffs.. they are innocent and also victims just like everyone.. shishi sef no dey their hand�.. Durodola, Ojo and other staffs are kept in the dark too, we still see some of them and they still communicate and as well said they’ve not seen or heard from the management ( MD & Admin).. I just still pray and hope this money comes out by God’s grace, they should please pay o because, we investors are drained like this. God help o�
Re: How FOLARIN OLANREWAJU DAVID Of Neris Global Enterprise Defrauded Forex Investor by Bee1234: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
Mcblaqie:
I and my Brother Also invested about 3 Million naira into this Neris Global investment stuff
He and his team are all frauders, they even created a group for their Investors where they can be tracking their actions

For real most of the staffs doesn’t know about all these, they are also in dilemma and grief as everyone else involved, they are just workers in the firm as one would be in any other company, working for survival of life. Only the Folarin and his admin Titilope has the light of this issue, you see the other names of staffs you’re mentioning are also in the dark and almost lifeless currently.. they are what we can call innocents.. some of us investors have dragged some of the staffs to police and Army base but eventually, we found out they’re victims too and it will be a distraction and of no use holding them or trailing them as there’s nothing they can do eventually. Our main focus is on the management, they should pay o because economy is hard and complicated o
Re: How FOLARIN OLANREWAJU DAVID Of Neris Global Enterprise Defrauded Forex Investor by Dliquidmetal(m): 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
I dont pity y'all that invest in such clearly dubious things,I trade forex and someone promising you 30% monthly should raise a big red flag but greed as poisoned men soul.
I'm not saying it's not possible to make such roi trading forex but you sef reason am,if you are making your money personally consistently why would you need to trade for people again,its possible to make 1000% some months from my experience but with what I've learnt na stress to dey get investors money for hand cause my psychology would even be bleeped up leading to lower productivity.
If your money is with that platform just move on,you gerrit? If you dont gerrit forget about it.... tongue
Re: How FOLARIN OLANREWAJU DAVID Of Neris Global Enterprise Defrauded Forex Investor by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
Mugu fall, guy man chop.

Most of this people complaining they intentionally take this risk.

Most people believe in investing early and cashing out early.

Una money don go.

(1) (Reply)

29-year-old Man Tortured To Death By Police Over Car Batteries (photos) / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Bold Shoplifter Gets Flogged Mercilessly By Store Owner / Moment Armed Robbers Stormed Church, Robbed Pastor & His Members In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.