Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

INEC Insists On Nov 6 Anambra Guber Poll Despite IPOB’s Threats - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Insists On Nov 6 Anambra Guber Poll Despite IPOB’s Threats (7927 Views)

Anambra Roads Deserted Despite IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Suspension(Pictures). / INEC Insists APGA Won’t Participate In Anambra Governorship Election / INEC Insists Gov Ahmed Remains PDP Candidate For Kwara South But The Gov Says No (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Insists On Nov 6 Anambra Guber Poll Despite IPOB’s Threats by TruthinAction: 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
I seem to love this new way of protest since the government doesn't permit normal protest. I wish we can apply it for 2023 nation wide election. NO ELECTRONIC VOTING , NO ELECTION. .
Re: INEC Insists On Nov 6 Anambra Guber Poll Despite IPOB’s Threats by Tingotoe: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
abobote:
Nnamdi Kanu next court appearance will determine weda election will hold or not
I don't think so. Wether kanu appears in court or not the election will hold and sadly many people are going to lose their lives. It's a lose lose situation for Ndi anambra
Re: INEC Insists On Nov 6 Anambra Guber Poll Despite IPOB’s Threats by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
OP, can you provide a link to the news report showing where IPOB threatened the forthcoming Anambra elections? Last i heard, Emma Powerful is still their spokesman.
Re: INEC Insists On Nov 6 Anambra Guber Poll Despite IPOB’s Threats by Kpartners: 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
With about 70,000 heavily armed combined team of armed forces, IPOB will relocate to Imo state
Re: INEC Insists On Nov 6 Anambra Guber Poll Despite IPOB’s Threats by pquaver(m): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
rickyrex:
the best comment of the day. But here we find ourselves with power drunk leaders who don't care about the cry of another

Why should government listen or dialogue with ipob? Has ipob ever dialogue or listen to Igbos with differing opinion on Biafra?

1 Like

Re: INEC Insists On Nov 6 Anambra Guber Poll Despite IPOB’s Threats by MartinsD12(m): 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
GreenArrow1:

Tomorrow is November 6th?

Kai.
grin abeg correct me well na, I no look my calendar well
Re: INEC Insists On Nov 6 Anambra Guber Poll Despite IPOB’s Threats by rickyrex(m): 9:39am On Oct 06, 2021
pquaver:

Why should government listen or dialogue with ipob? Has ipob ever dialogue or listen to Igbos with differing opinion on Biafra?
bro you can not statistically say the amount of igbos that want Biafra. The civil war was a collective fight for all Igbo I don't think there were any anti-pro Biafra within the East that stood to fought against Biafra agitators. Referendum is the only way out. And to tell you the fact as an Igbo man talking to you.. any person going against Biafra must be a politician or one who enjoys wining and dining with the government of the day... They don't care about the massess rather care about how to win election and loot more public funds. I ones stood against Biafra agitation but when I took an indept analysis of what is going on today in our polical and social well being. I just feel this country should devide. Bro as far as we don't speak one language, see things alike, treat things equally without bringing religion into it we just have to seperate. It can't work
Re: INEC Insists On Nov 6 Anambra Guber Poll Despite IPOB’s Threats by pquaver(m): 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
rickyrex:
bro you can not statistically say the amount of igbos that want Biafra. The civil war was a collective fight for all Igbo I don't think there were any anti-pro Biafra within the East that stood to fought against Biafra agitators. Referendum is the only way out. And to tell you the fact as an Igbo man talking to you.. any person going against Biafra must be a politician or one who enjoys wining and dining with the government of the day... They don't care about the massess rather care about how to win election and loot more public funds. I ones stood against Biafra agitation but when I took an indept analysis of what is going on today in our polical and social well being. I just feel this country should devide. Bro as far as we don't speak one language, see things alike, treat things equally without bringing religion into it we just have to seperate. It can't work

Oga u cannot also say it was a collective fight because u cannot say it.. You again assume.. Oga I am igbo and I don't want Biafra.. There are many of us who don't want it. You can't stay in ur house and be assuming and don't want another person to say his mind and u label it cannot say. But you the pro Biafra can say. That is your problem.. You ipob guys are so uneducated that you cannot see ur problems. No but is going to give you a country where diversity opinions doesn't exist.
And that is why people like us as we yakpa will continue to fight against the nonsense you people are doing.. Burning people houses and labelling people saboteur and exciting them just for airing a different opinion and you want me to be part of such country. No sensible igbo man unless and illiterate will want your useless and imaginary country being run by illiterates and touts. Never it will never happen..
Re: INEC Insists On Nov 6 Anambra Guber Poll Despite IPOB’s Threats by rickyrex(m): 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
pquaver:

Oga u cannot also say it was a collective fight because u cannot say it.. You again assume.. Oga I am igbo and I don't want Biafra.. There are many of us who don't want it. You can't stay in ur house and be assuming and don't want another person to say his mind and u label it cannot say. But you the pro Biafra can say. That is your problem.. You ipob guys are so uneducated that you cannot see ur problems. No but is going to give you a country where diversity opinions doesn't exist.
And that is why people like us as we yakpa will continue to fight against the nonsense you people are doing.. Burning people houses and labelling people saboteur and exciting them just for airing a different opinion and you want me to be part of such country. No sensible igbo man unless and illiterate will want your useless and imaginary country being run by illiterates and touts. Never it will never happen..
your opinion thou... Untill you wake up one morning and find out that Nigeria has been acquired by china due to unpaid debt you will realised nothing is working in this country. But Mark it even if Biafra did not come to been, their cause of agitation will one day be attended to.. it will be an achievement rather than keeping quiet. As you said to bean Igbo man.. maybe then you will realised that no son of the soil beg to feed, we hustle/ work to feed ourselves... We go for what is rightly ours. This same hausa were the first set of people in 1953 who wanted to opt out of this country, they were against colonialism and today they are saying no to igbos for rising up to say they want to go. If not for oil this same northerners would have divided this country for a long time. They owe almost all the oil-block in the southern region. Our struggle will not go in vain
Re: INEC Insists On Nov 6 Anambra Guber Poll Despite IPOB’s Threats by pquaver(m): 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
rickyrex:
your opinion thou... Untill you wake up one morning and find out that Nigeria has been acquired by china due to unpaid debt you will realised nothing is working in this country. But Mark it even if Biafra did not come to been, their cause of agitation will one day be attended to.. it will be an achievement rather than keeping quiet. As you said to bean Igbo man.. maybe then you will realised that no son of the soil beg to feed, we hustle/ work to feed ourselves... We go for what is rightly ours. This same hausa were the first set of people in 1953 who wanted to opt out of this country, they were against colonialism and today they are saying no to igbos for rising up to say they want to go. If not for oil this same northerners would have divided this country for a long time. They owe almost all the oil-block in the southern region. Our struggle will not go in vain
. Better to bei China than Nnamdi kanu dictatorial Biafra.. Afterall na our igbo people full pass other tribes for China. Obi carry China statistics for head carry. So if China was ad our people for no continue to live and do business there.. E better pass una nonsense..
Re: INEC Insists On Nov 6 Anambra Guber Poll Despite IPOB’s Threats by rickyrex(m): 11:47pm On Oct 07, 2021
pquaver:
. Better to bei China than Nnamdi kanu dictatorial Biafra.. Afterall na our igbo people full pass other tribes for China. Obi carry China statistics for head carry. So if China was ad our people for no continue to live and do business there.. E better pass una nonsense..
our nonsense is far better than the zooo nation you are defending... The thousands that have died since inception of this administration owing to bandit and boko Haram can not be called nonsense, the killing in all part of the country as a result of herdsmen can not be called nonsense, the high cost of food stuffs in the market can not be called nonsense, the rate of kidnapping can not be called nonsense, assu always on strike can not be called nonsense, doctors on strike can not be called nonsense, buhari dictatorship can not be called nonsense.. but the quest for a seperate nation to do things in our own way is called nonsense, the quest for us to be treated equally and inclusively is called nonsense. Well if you've gotten a job with federal government and you think all is well maybe an n-power employee. There are millions of Nigerians who will tell you that this country need to be divided. With your input here I can tell you are not an Igbo.... Leave Biafra for us and take your Nigeria no be by force to welcome a visitor or keep friendship. Our friendship with Nigeria is long over due
Re: INEC Insists On Nov 6 Anambra Guber Poll Despite IPOB’s Threats by pquaver(m): 12:22am On Oct 08, 2021
rickyrex:
our nonsense is far better than the zooo nation you are defending... The thousands that have died since inception of this administration owing to bandit and boko Haram can not be called nonsense, the killing in all part of the country as a result of herdsmen can not be called nonsense, the high cost of food stuffs in the market can not be called nonsense, the rate of kidnapping can not be called nonsense, assu always on strike can not be called nonsense, doctors on strike can not be called nonsense, buhari dictatorship can not be called nonsense.. but the quest for a seperate nation to do things in our own way is called nonsense, the quest for us to be treated equally and inclusively is called nonsense. Well if you've gotten a job with federal government and you think all is well maybe an n-power employee. There are millions of Nigerians who will tell you that this country need to be divided. With your input here I can tell you are not an Igbo.... Leave Biafra for us and take your Nigeria no be by force to welcome a visitor or keep friendship. Our friendship with Nigeria is long over due

You don't n still get it.. Since you do not see nonsense in trying to compete or better out do these inhumane things you called then I think I was wrong to think the movement of only illiterates and touts but it runs deeper into psychopathy. So tell me which 1 of these things you mentioned has not statistically increased since you started your nonsense? And can you tell me who it affects directly? I think..

Your problem is ipob as touts and illiterates always exhibit same attitude.. Their opinion alone, no tolerance and trying always bring opposing view instead of first reasoning..
You believe everyone that advices you again your nonsense is working for federal governments or what.. U must be a clown.. No be only n power na mumu power.. I believe you got a job as Nnamdi Kanus internet foot soldier.. But at the end of the day n power is better than ipob online propaganda staff..
Re: INEC Insists On Nov 6 Anambra Guber Poll Despite IPOB’s Threats by rickyrex(m): 7:43am On Oct 08, 2021
pquaver:

You don't n still get it.. Since you do not see nonsense in trying to compete or better out do these inhumane things you called then I think I was wrong to think the movement of only illiterates and touts but it runs deeper into psychopathy. So tell me which 1 of these things you mentioned has not statistically increased since you started your nonsense? And can you tell me who it affects directly? I think..

Your problem is ipob as touts and illiterates always exhibit same attitude.. Their opinion alone, no tolerance and trying always bring opposing view instead of first reasoning..
You believe everyone that advices you again your nonsense is working for federal governments or what.. U must be a clown.. No be only n power na mumu power.. I believe you got a job as Nnamdi Kanus internet foot soldier.. But at the end of the day n power is better than ipob online propaganda staff..
the truth is that you are neither here nor there... Can't denote a recommendation towards bringing a win win table. You attacked the beraved and praised the oppressor. If you like call a struggle to freedom as been ilitrate that's still your opinion. If you live in Lagos or out east and you think by folding hands will bring solution to the cause of this struggle you lie. Every agitation has a purpose even if it is not realistic but as educated you claimed you are with your government please be gentleman enough to call for a dialogue. If you could give amnesty to militant ( niger Delta) cause of you losing the God given oil. Then tell your literate government to look for a better ways of settling the rift between them and ipob. Anyways che nah government way never attend to common doctors request. If biafra finally come to been will you denounce your origin? Moreso you think ipob are responsible for the innocent Killings in the East... You better don't get decieved, same way endsars was highjacked.. that's how some hoodlums are using the means to operate... Don't look for what did not lost

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan: We Will Reduce Level Of Nigeria's Borrowing / 2023: Godwin Emefiele Discontinues Suit Against INEC, Malami / Mahmod Yakubu: The Positives Of The 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.