Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,722 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Chinenye Gloria Enukorah Is UNIZIK Nursin Best Graduating Student With 4.74 CGPA - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chinenye Gloria Enukorah Is UNIZIK Nursin Best Graduating Student With 4.74 CGPA (42950 Views)

Why I Wrote UTME Again, Unizik’s Best-graduating Student Reveals / Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA / Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinenye Gloria Enukorah Is UNIZIK Nursin Best Graduating Student With 4.74 CGPA by Tomek09(m): 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
davidtemi:
I am healed
Sure. Amen

1 Like

Re: Chinenye Gloria Enukorah Is UNIZIK Nursin Best Graduating Student With 4.74 CGPA by Bodexinvest: 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
Congratulations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinenye Gloria Enukorah Is UNIZIK Nursin Best Graduating Student With 4.74 CGPA by Hapinex01: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
Let them retain her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinenye Gloria Enukorah Is UNIZIK Nursin Best Graduating Student With 4.74 CGPA by jamjo: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
Tomek09:
Meet UNIZIK Nursing Best Graduating Student With 4.74 CGPA 2019/20 Set

Miss Chinenye Gloria Enukorah has emerged UNIZIK Best Graduating Student in Nursing Science Department, Faculty of Health Sciences and Technology with a CGPA of 4.74.

The Induction, Swearing in and Oath Taking Ceremony of the graduands is scheduled to hold on 5th October, 2021 at the Nnewi Campus of the revered institution and University of the Moment.

The graduands were admonished by the Council Representative to uphold their professional oaths at all times and always put the patient first in the course of Practice as Nursing is a noble Profession.

Highpoint of the events include: Award Presentation, Oath Taking and Swearing in ceremony, Farewell Address by the best sudent among other colourful highlights.

HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS NURSE CHINENYE GLORIA ENUKORAH, Ada Awka. (B.NSC, RM, RN, RPHN).

America, England, and Saudi Arabia are already waiting after NYSC, another brain lost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinenye Gloria Enukorah Is UNIZIK Nursin Best Graduating Student With 4.74 CGPA by Tomek09(m): 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
KingDash:
who edit her face like this na... but she cute tho, and she smart. that's rare in nigerian girls.
Yes. Uncommon feat!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinenye Gloria Enukorah Is UNIZIK Nursin Best Graduating Student With 4.74 CGPA by smartasuen(m): 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
Tho, I'm happy for her, still, I need advice on what to do with the news
Re: Chinenye Gloria Enukorah Is UNIZIK Nursin Best Graduating Student With 4.74 CGPA by PavillionEnergy: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
Tomek09:

I comot cap for Engineering. All these FEG Maths and Advanced Physics no be person mate. Lol

I can bet my balls you study/studied in UNIZIK, because of the way you said FEG Maths grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinenye Gloria Enukorah Is UNIZIK Nursin Best Graduating Student With 4.74 CGPA by MASTERMIND04(m): 6:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
The real slay queen.
Re: Chinenye Gloria Enukorah Is UNIZIK Nursin Best Graduating Student With 4.74 CGPA by Tomek09(m): 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
PavillionEnergy:

I can bet my balls you study/studied in UNIZIK, because of the way you said FEG Maths grin
Yeap. Proudly Zikite Alumnus.
Re: Chinenye Gloria Enukorah Is UNIZIK Nursin Best Graduating Student With 4.74 CGPA by PavillionEnergy: 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
Tomek09:

Yeap. I'm Zikite Alumnus.

Correct guy.

You na senior man u be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinenye Gloria Enukorah Is UNIZIK Nursin Best Graduating Student With 4.74 CGPA by Tomek09(m): 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
Hapinex01:
Let them retain her
Best suggestion ever.

Thank you so much!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinenye Gloria Enukorah Is UNIZIK Nursin Best Graduating Student With 4.74 CGPA by Bamzyriches451: 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
Congratulations baby girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinenye Gloria Enukorah Is UNIZIK Nursin Best Graduating Student With 4.74 CGPA by MI6Surveillance: 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
UNIZIK the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinenye Gloria Enukorah Is UNIZIK Nursin Best Graduating Student With 4.74 CGPA by wizi4tyn: 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Ladies do well in medical field than men, only in womanizing and engineering will you see men making headlines

Are you just opening your mouth to waa? Where's the data to back up your claims?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinenye Gloria Enukorah Is UNIZIK Nursin Best Graduating Student With 4.74 CGPA by uniquelyspecial(m): 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
Kajaard:
Where is her real face? undecided

An intellect like her does not need all that make up on her face
She knows what she needs. I don't think you are in a place to say what she does and doesn't need.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinenye Gloria Enukorah Is UNIZIK Nursin Best Graduating Student With 4.74 CGPA by KarinaLove(f): 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
Congratulations to her

More Wins.

Women Supporting Women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinenye Gloria Enukorah Is UNIZIK Nursin Best Graduating Student With 4.74 CGPA by Kanmi87: 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
#10,000 for u from ur state governor while BBN winner goes home with #90m

2 Likes

Re: Chinenye Gloria Enukorah Is UNIZIK Nursin Best Graduating Student With 4.74 CGPA by Fahdiga(m): 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
prophetfire:
. Go and check. The prize they'll give her no go pass 2k. No be naija we dey?
Tufiakwa. My dear Nigeria has gone to the dogs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinenye Gloria Enukorah Is UNIZIK Nursin Best Graduating Student With 4.74 CGPA by georgeakins: 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
Urbanchampion:
She should quickly apply for UK or Canadian visa, leaving behind Buhari, Bokoharam and IPOB to their ruins.

Take it easy!

These are nurses and doctors who are doing well in Nigeria too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinenye Gloria Enukorah Is UNIZIK Nursin Best Graduating Student With 4.74 CGPA by georgeakins: 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
I love brainy girls. I have not been lucky to date one.
Dumbs ones always come my way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinenye Gloria Enukorah Is UNIZIK Nursin Best Graduating Student With 4.74 CGPA by OkuFaba(m): 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
lusid:
i bäng one big azz nurse on top hospital bed last month.
I'm forwarding your case to Angel Michael for judgment.

1 Like

Re: Chinenye Gloria Enukorah Is UNIZIK Nursin Best Graduating Student With 4.74 CGPA by andyanders: 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
With this kind of makeup, do you think she can respond to emmergency cases while trying to coat her face? Such brain should not be caught up with this kind of face coating OR, she has facial skin problem?
She is already beautiful and with brain. She has been wonderfully made by God and should be a role model.
Re: Chinenye Gloria Enukorah Is UNIZIK Nursin Best Graduating Student With 4.74 CGPA by Tomek09(m): 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
ofordegreat:

Dict of fresh air

Let me use this one and catch a breeder from the resurgence of brutal killings in Awka.

Congrats Nelo Ada Awka!

Wishing you fruitful and successful years in practice.
Nenye. Daalu Odogwu.
Re: Chinenye Gloria Enukorah Is UNIZIK Nursin Best Graduating Student With 4.74 CGPA by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2021
Congrats to her, but she should try and reduce polishing her face with excess makeups.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinenye Gloria Enukorah Is UNIZIK Nursin Best Graduating Student With 4.74 CGPA by lilyheaven: 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
Congratulations Sis!
More wins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinenye Gloria Enukorah Is UNIZIK Nursin Best Graduating Student With 4.74 CGPA by Donjovinco: 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
Congregation to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinenye Gloria Enukorah Is UNIZIK Nursin Best Graduating Student With 4.74 CGPA by oaugraduate1234(m): 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
Congratulations my sister, more wins, promotions, awards and achievements ahead of you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinenye Gloria Enukorah Is UNIZIK Nursin Best Graduating Student With 4.74 CGPA by Franksomtoo: 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Ladies do well in medical field than men, only in womanizing and engineering will you see men making headlines

Not true. From the same school and faculty, I graduated with a CGPA of 4.75 to emerge best in the department of Radiography and the faculty as a whole.. 2019 set

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinenye Gloria Enukorah Is UNIZIK Nursin Best Graduating Student With 4.74 CGPA by Silosky: 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Chinenye Gloria Enukorah Is UNIZIK Nursin Best Graduating Student With 4.74 CGPA by Lugianostar(m): 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
Who say hardwork shouldn't be appreciated and celebrated !!!

Welldone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinenye Gloria Enukorah Is UNIZIK Nursin Best Graduating Student With 4.74 CGPA by mrkings84(m): 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
Watch as they give him a package of cabin biscuits or carton of indomie noodles+ 10k cash but recently someone was awarded 90m for showing nudity and making live Bleep videos in a national TV
Re: Chinenye Gloria Enukorah Is UNIZIK Nursin Best Graduating Student With 4.74 CGPA by Roma10: 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
I wish you could be my personal nurse
Have all it take's to pay for your service
I really need one badly undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

GRV Addresses Lagos Civil Service, NURTW & Traditional Leaders (Video) / See The Book Recommended By My Neighbours School For Her 7yr Son / If Lockdown Persists, What Will Happen To Our Education System?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.