Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Bbnaija:"i'll Do This With U Over & Over Again"- Emmanuel Leaves Liquorose A Msg - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija:"i'll Do This With U Over & Over Again"- Emmanuel Leaves Liquorose A Msg (588 Views)

Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) / Bbnaija: 10 Pictures Of Emeka, The Handsome Guy That Sent Liquorose A Message / Emmanuel Leaves Nigeria Idol Live Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:"i'll Do This With U Over & Over Again"- Emmanuel Leaves Liquorose A Msg by MsDoris(f): 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
BBNaija: "I'll Do This With You Over And Over Again" - Emmanuel Leaves Liquorose A Heartwarming Appreciation Message
Big Brother Naija shine ya eye star, Emmanuel, has left his love interest, Liquorose, a beautiful appreciation message.

This is following the end of the sixth edition of the Big Brother Naija reality show on Sunday, 3rd October, which he was a part of.

Emmanuel and Liquorose were an item during their stay in the Big Brother and so their fans shipped them together as EmmaRose.

Their closeness and bond took them to the grand finale as it was suggested that Emmanuel was able to make it to the end of the show due to massive support from Liquorose fans, Liquolions.

Acknowledging the big role his friendship with Liquorose played in his participation in the show, Emmanuel has now taken to social media to thank her.

Visit site below for full update/ photos;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/10/bbnaija-ill-do-this-with-you-over-and.html

Re: Bbnaija:"i'll Do This With U Over & Over Again"- Emmanuel Leaves Liquorose A Msg by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
But the same you wants to fulfill your dirty fantasies with angel.Men are naturally deceitful
Re: Bbnaija:"i'll Do This With U Over & Over Again"- Emmanuel Leaves Liquorose A Msg by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
Them f*ck? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

2 Reasons Why Liquorose Is Still Following Angel Even Though Angel Has Unfollowe / American Vlogger Decries Corruption, Says Nigeria Not For The Faint Hearted / Cardi B Gifts Her Husband $2 Million To Celebrate His 30th Birthday (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.