Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Wike, Udom, Makinde Voted 2021 Governors Of The Year - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, Udom, Makinde Voted 2021 Governors Of The Year (22503 Views)

Judith Amaechi Voted 2021 Woman Of The Year / Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) / President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, Udom, Makinde Voted 2021 Governors Of The Year by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
What are the criteria for voting...

Smh...(-_-)
Re: Wike, Udom, Makinde Voted 2021 Governors Of The Year by emperor863(m): 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
The contest must have been within PDP governors alone.

Makinde koo, Makinwa nii.

4 Likes

Re: Wike, Udom, Makinde Voted 2021 Governors Of The Year by tonysunkan: 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
But 2021 has not ended. This is presumptive.
Re: Wike, Udom, Makinde Voted 2021 Governors Of The Year by Latakia(f): 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
Iranobo grin Maybe na auxiliary organize the award. Two years plus and nothing to show on ground. PDP best ;Day
Re: Wike, Udom, Makinde Voted 2021 Governors Of The Year by babtoundey(m): 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
Seyi Makinde best Nigerian governor on security and youth empowerment. That sounds awkward to me. It really does.

3 Likes

Re: Wike, Udom, Makinde Voted 2021 Governors Of The Year by Angelfrost(m): 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
If these are the governors of the year from a list of 36, then there is no need to wonder why the entire nation is in such a mess...

The standards of leadership in this nation have gone to the dogs!!! Tufia!!!

Re: Wike, Udom, Makinde Voted 2021 Governors Of The Year by desiredhome: 7:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nadaken:
The only governors of the year are akeredolu, Wike, sanwo olu finish
Keep praising mediocrity while the masses are dying in hunger due to bad government/thieving politicians........
Re: Wike, Udom, Makinde Voted 2021 Governors Of The Year by eddie7: 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2021
I smell ojoro.. big one for that matter...my ORTOM nko? cheesy
Re: Wike, Udom, Makinde Voted 2021 Governors Of The Year by Ellasure: 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2021
Wailing wailers, there is another year around the corner when your best governors will emerge. This year let us celebrate these ones chosen.

Governor Akeredolu of ondo state is doing fantastic as well. But you can not nominate every person at the same time.
Re: Wike, Udom, Makinde Voted 2021 Governors Of The Year by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
Who dey organise all this arrangee vote?They are doing their(if any)jobs.Have you see a foreign media organising.awards like this?
Re: Wike, Udom, Makinde Voted 2021 Governors Of The Year by Fawwaz2163: 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
But, Borno state Governor deserves this Award tbh. sad
Re: Wike, Udom, Makinde Voted 2021 Governors Of The Year by olaniyilukman(m): 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
LegendHero:
Lol.

Makinde Governor of the year in security? Nawa o.
Boss, I be original Ibadan boy, I don dey laugh tired... Making for security..

3 Likes

Re: Wike, Udom, Makinde Voted 2021 Governors Of The Year by Oyinlomobambam(m): 7:38pm On Oct 05, 2021
Seyi Makinde really tried on Youth Empowerment but failed totally on security

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Udom, Makinde Voted 2021 Governors Of The Year by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
Abobi dey there...correct Wike
Re: Wike, Udom, Makinde Voted 2021 Governors Of The Year by seguno2: 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nadaken:
The only governors of the year are akeredolu, Wike, sanwo olu finish
Who knows Sanwo Olu, even in Lagos
Re: Wike, Udom, Makinde Voted 2021 Governors Of The Year by sureinfo: 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
In things like these you never see plateau state governor
Re: Wike, Udom, Makinde Voted 2021 Governors Of The Year by LegendHero(m): 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
olaniyilukman:
Boss, I be original Ibadan boy, I don dey laugh tired... Making for security..

Baba mi wagbayi. Omo Ibadan ki ni so
Re: Wike, Udom, Makinde Voted 2021 Governors Of The Year by mycoolself(m): 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
With the way Makinde handled igangan and ibarapa crisis I don't think he should be in that list, especially for security. Wike is OK but I will prefer Sanwo Olu to Makinde the guy is working so hard. Then Akeredolu is bold and brave he deserves an honour too.
Re: Wike, Udom, Makinde Voted 2021 Governors Of The Year by Amodi470(m): 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
All I see is Southern governors of the Year, where is Northern governors own
Re: Wike, Udom, Makinde Voted 2021 Governors Of The Year by Bodexinvest: 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
Where are APC Governors?
Re: Wike, Udom, Makinde Voted 2021 Governors Of The Year by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
Davinity:
The once up North are waiting to be spoon fed

Don't be dumb for staying in ur village all ur life. The day u go to North u will hate ur leaders. This is the worst rating I have ever seen except in the case of Udom.
Re: Wike, Udom, Makinde Voted 2021 Governors Of The Year by Richyblack1(m): 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nyesom Wike beat governors David Nweze Umahi of Ebonyi state, Abdullahi Sule of Nasarawa state, and Baduru Abubakar of Jigawa state to emerge Governor of the Year in Education and Infrastructure.
Wike?? this is why i hate naija system, wike that overhype everytin in education..take the state university as example,during his tenure school fees and other payable fees in the sch portal increase frm 36K to 90-120 for indigenes and non indigenes. without any form of improvement in the system or is it d flyovers that he builds in everywhere that is infrastructure? am frm rivers nd support PDP but, honestly wike is a mistake compare to Rotimie whose legacies is seen in every part of rivers. he was just a tool we used to fight Rotimie becus of our love for jonathan.
Re: Wike, Udom, Makinde Voted 2021 Governors Of The Year by NoSentiment: 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
Davinity:
The once up North are waiting to be spoon fed

They are not ready to pay for the award.
Re: Wike, Udom, Makinde Voted 2021 Governors Of The Year by Dapson73(m): 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
tamdun:
Makinde awọn ti auxiliary grin I swear these people are clown, go Ibadan make u go confirm how secure the place is

Do we go to Kastina, Zamfara, Benue, Borno, Imo, Anambra etc before we know the security situation there ?
Please try and be a constructive critic. Every state have there challenges. Some are just better managed than others.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Udom, Makinde Voted 2021 Governors Of The Year by Secondt44(m): 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
What about Zulum
Re: Wike, Udom, Makinde Voted 2021 Governors Of The Year by berbs: 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
tamdun:
Makinde awọn ti auxiliary grin I swear these people are clown, go Ibadan make u go confirm how secure the place is

Apart from any political brouhaha from the opposition and Fulani herdsmen wahala motivated by the FG, Oyo state is peaceful.
Re: Wike, Udom, Makinde Voted 2021 Governors Of The Year by olaks4real(m): 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
tamdun:
yeye people, birds of same feather. They should pls give makinde another award, instead of best in Security.
Re: Wike, Udom, Makinde Voted 2021 Governors Of The Year by olaks4real(m): 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
berbs:

Apart from any political brouhaha from the opposition and Fulani herdsmen wahala motivated by the FG, Oyo state is peaceful.
bros do you stay in ibadan? Hamzat of Agidigbo fm called the state governor out severally on radio in regards to the high level of insecurity in oyo state.
Re: Wike, Udom, Makinde Voted 2021 Governors Of The Year by slevan: 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mainly PDP governors...

APC is all lies, failure and propaganda.
Re: Wike, Udom, Makinde Voted 2021 Governors Of The Year by Forest122: 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
Why pdp some thing is smell
Re: Wike, Udom, Makinde Voted 2021 Governors Of The Year by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
No governor deserves any award in Nigeria presently until local governments are allowed to function without governor's interference (LOCAL GOVERNMENT AUTONOMY)
Meanwhile, the only governor that deserves award in Nigeria presently apart from Lagos state governor is Borno state governor (Professor Zulum). While I mentioned Lagos is best known to me and those who actually know what good governance is all about BUT because non of them allows local governments to function as they were before 2003, no one among them deserves both local and international AWARD.
Thanks
Re: Wike, Udom, Makinde Voted 2021 Governors Of The Year by ComeToJesus: 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
The only places and states that people still add oil to their soups are those few PDP states. The rest states are like Sahara desert.

APC was formed to administer extreme hardship to Nigerians. That party and its adherents are real evil and anti-progress. A party that poses existential threat to Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks / 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu / Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Edo, Attack Afuze Police Station (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.