Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Teachers Are Indispensable To Nation Building - Prof. Eleka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Teachers Are Indispensable To Nation Building - Prof. Eleka (248 Views)

Eleka Kneels Down As Fayose Prays For His Victory (Video) / Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) / Fayose Hands Over Newly Built Office To His Deputy, Eleka, In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teachers Are Indispensable To Nation Building - Prof. Eleka by AishaYesufu: 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
Teachers are indispensable to Nation Building - Prof. Eleka

Former Deputy Governor of Ekiti and the PDP candidate in the 2018 governorship election, Professor Kolapo Olusola Eleka, has advocated more incentives for Nigerian Teachers, adding that for Nigeria to match up with her contemporaries in the community of nations, teachers must be adequately encouraged beyond what is obtainable in our educational system.

In a statement signed by Prof. Eleka, on Tuesday, to felicitate with teachers across the world, through his media Aide, Adebisi Adeola, he said teachers deserve more attention and commendations from both the governmental organizations and Non-governmental organizations in Nigeria, giving their unrelenting effort to reshape the future of the country through their contributions to knowledge in nation building.

Eleka, who said teachers were cornerstone of humanity and builders of foundation for all learning, added that government from different levels should expedite actions in grants and other benefits that could motivate them to be effective in their responsibilities.

According to Him: “As a teacher who understands the yearnings and aspirations of his colleagues, I place premium value on teachers. Hence, I want to appreciate all teachers in the world for standing tall in the face of little attention at our various homes, primary schools, secondary schools, vocational trainings centers and tertiary institutions.

“I celebrate with you all, on this special day set aside for you. As you all can recall, during my tenure as Deputy Governor of Ekiti State, together we achieved great feats for our dear state, Ekiti.

"Even, as we look forward to governing the state in 2022, by God's Grace, I want to let you know that you are an integral part of my agenda. Your welfare, growth, rights, development and satisfaction are part of our education SHIELD agenda, in innovatively transforming education for the prosperity of our dear state.

“Together, we will restore the lost glory of education and empower the sector in our dear Ekiti state."

Re: Teachers Are Indispensable To Nation Building - Prof. Eleka by Nanaborga(m): 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
Election don dey come , my guy don burst out from his hidings , bad guy go begin cook kpomo for ekiti hungry citizens now
Re: Teachers Are Indispensable To Nation Building - Prof. Eleka by Naijanascam: 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
Happy teacher's day

Re: Teachers Are Indispensable To Nation Building - Prof. Eleka by Baawaa(m): 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
"Even, as we look forward to governing the state in 2022, by God's Grace, I want to let you know that you are an integral part of my agenda. Your welfare, growth, rights, development and satisfaction are part of our education SHIELD agenda, in innovatively transforming education for the prosperity of our dear state.
This one is campaigning in advance grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

'we've Been Fighting A War' — Man Narrates Experience With 'fulani' Herdsmen In / Political Bibleof Politics- Book Of Abubarka Son Of Atiku / Nsit Atai Council Celebrates International Day Of The Girl Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.