Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri (37207 Views)

Ayiri Emami Kneels Before Olu Of Warri (Photos) / Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo / Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by omooba969(m): 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ayiri who should be behind bars.

Only in Nigeria. angry

1 Like

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by Obaxxx(m): 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
lipsrsealed
Ayiri should go and sit down jare undecided. He has been totally defeathered by the new olu and there's nothing any Itsekiri elite can do about it tongue

Make Ayiri go buy hook, fishing net and line and should start fishing at Itsekiri water side lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by AMAUCHESKY(m): 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
My wife doesn't like him either
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by Vinnie2000(m): 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
Davinity:
The next thing is to banish him

Hehehe..
U think say this one nah Pete Edochie and Chinwetalu Nollywood Matter abi? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by AngelicBeing: 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
angry
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by Emapek: 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ayiri
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by FuckAllTheMODs: 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
It's non of my business.

2 Likes

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by Rhozabeth(m): 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
Pride they say preceeds the fall of a man! The pride wey this thug of a man get ehn! No be here o!
I saw this coming! This man has lost his integrity with this yeye moves he is making! You have been deposed, let it sink into ur head court or no court!

2 Likes

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by porthouse7(f): 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
post=106475853:
A better Nigeria is all we want.
Not all these please.

Get serious these agbalagbis
can you get serious about serious situation in this country guyman
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by techWriter3: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
You do to disobey the king until judge code on your prosecution against him
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by GeneralPula: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by Nanaborga(m): 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
A wise king always find ways to turn his haters to lovers and not fight them, the young king should seek wisdom and settle his problems with everyone against him so as to have a peaceful reign.I'll chat with him in regards to this

I am sure that’s what he did , they were much against his enthronement, but they all went to pay loyalty to him before his coronation, all ayiri bosses in the country and in itsekiri land has paid homage to the new king , but ayiri is still stubborn, the king even gave him grace period to retrace his steps and conspiracy against him yet ayiri still proves stubborn, right now he is alone as his boss and fellow chief honorable Thomas ereyitomi representing Warri in House of Representatives is seen doing errands for this new king and recently got his traditional beads return to him , ayiri nor know when to retrace and when to advance, he’s foolish

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by GeneralPula: 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nanaborga:
Ayiri is a failure, grown man wey nor know when to apply pride and when to hide am and be loyal , all your bosses wey dey carry you for back don loyal and you’re here blabbing . It pains me when I see the mighty falling all because of pride and stupid ego

Oga rest..

What do you mean loyal? Is he fighting Olu of Warri? Respect is good but it’s not a must and you don’t get it by force..
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
Wahala for who no see king as oba grin grin grin grin

Wen d verdict comes out in support of Oba, u and ur family will bear d humiliation and brunt

2 Likes

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by Obaxxx(m): 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Hehehe..
U think say this one nah Pete Edochie and Chinwetalu Nollywood Matter abi? cheesy
Oga, Ayiri will surely be banished if he should continue plying the route he's taking now undecided. Highest wey he go fit do na to dey yan rubbish for vanguard newspaper lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by tamdun: 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
U better go relax
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by omooba969(m): 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
A wise king always find ways to turn his haters to lovers and not fight them, the young king should seek wisdom and settle his problems with everyone against him so as to have a peaceful reign.I'll chat with him in regards to this

You probably think being a King and acting as one is a child's play.

You don't know what you're on about.

2 Likes

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by BadBradley: 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/deposition-your-pronouncements-not-binding-on-me-ayiri-tells-olu-of-warri/
Ayeri is a billionaire tout and criminal and was illegally and criminally enriched by the senior thief, James Ibori.

3 Likes

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by lonelydora: 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
You have to obey the king until court rules on your case against him

Ayiri lacks knowledge of how tradition works. Maybe he feels he is a richer than the King.
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by Bigchristo: 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/deposition-your-pronouncements-not-binding-on-me-ayiri-tells-olu-of-warri/
Wait is this not the guy that was feeding the gods and celebrating his chief title? Anyways na dem know waiting bring quarrel between both.
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by BruncleZuma: 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
grin grin grin grin

This super Mario bros no go go cool down somewhere ...drink cool water.
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by Dagger111(m): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
MarveworldG:
A king is a king

Even though na Kingkong or KingTonto??
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by 2023NaijaVoter: 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2021
Monarchy vs an Democracy/Federal Republic with a constitution and laws? What century are some ppl living in?
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by Buksaylor: 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
nairavsdollars:

Person wey OBJ and high ranking Nigerians and governors prostrate for ..you say you no recognize am...

2 Likes

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by Downey(f): 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
The truth of life is that; People that doesn't like you always waiting for you to Bleep up
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by Myself2(m): 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
Is this not the same Ayiri that has been alleged to be a tout and a brute ? He should know that there is time for everything, he should have polished his personality a bit by now.

I also think Ayiri is about to meet his Waterloo.
He better tread with caution, there is something divine about this new Olu and his ascendance to the throne. If Ayiri is pitted against him, then Ayiri is pitted against divinity and he cannot win, he should be careful so he doesn't end up in irreversible ignominy.

The Ogiame is in his season, no one should underrate him because of his age or any other considerations. It is good that he has not appointed a replacement for Ayiri, so Ayiri should change his ways and tow the path of peace and humility, that's the only way to redemption from this his chosen path to self destruction

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by hisexcellency34: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2021
It's not by OBJ
Buksaylor:

Person wey OBJ and high ranking Nigerians and governors prostrate for ..you say you no recognize am...
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by Myself2(m): 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2021
Dagger111:

Even though na Kingkong or KingTonto??

grin cheesy
Chai, Nairaland just get too much craze
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by Premiumwriter: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
stop turning things around to suit your narrative.

A citizen should first find ways to please his king because the king is more powerful. If the king sought to dance to the tune of every citizen then a mad man in the market will be better than him.

He's the king for chrissake. He won't and shouldn't be intimated into silence...Much more by a fool who thinks he's not worthy of his father's name.

4 Likes

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by FolabiCash: 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
VillageHead:
The King deciding to pick on Ayiri so soon after his ascension to the throne spells vindictiveness and witch-hunting and it isn't kingly.

Ayiri should be advised to tread with caution...

Isn't kingly ? He vehemently opposed him becoming a king. Lmao. You think ayiri would've played it cool if he himself or his people became king? Please be stop being sentimental.

1 Like

Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by LieDetector(m): 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
lurlah2014:
THIS WILL NOT GIVE YOU A PASS MARK WITH ME
oshey professional waec marker undecided
Re: Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri by airsaylongcome: 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
Iyaebe:

Then you haven't read The Prince by Nicolo Machiavelli.

Ayiri has failed to subject himself to the new King. He should expect the full wrath of the throne. The new Olu of Itsekiri needs to completely CRUSH Ayiri to prevent any other rat from thinking along the same lines

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olubadan, Oba Saliu Enjoying Valentine With Two Of His Wives / Alaafin Of Oyo Shows His Royal Dance Step After Prayers While His Wives Watch(pi / Alaafin Of Oyo And Mojisola Welcome A Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.