Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Whitemoney sends appreciation message to his whitegenge fans: video - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Whitemoney sends appreciation message to his whitegenge fans: video (21673 Views)

BBNaija Winner, Whitemoney Sends Appreciation Message To His Supporters (Video) / BBNaija: Pere Waiting For Barbecue From Whitemoney / Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whitemoney sends appreciation message to his whitegenge fans: video by wallstreetnews: 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syPcW59IROA

Coming out of the house to realize i have got a whole lot of people rooting for me, My Fanmily, My own MoneyGeng, is totally what I didn’t see coming, I never thought I would be loved and accepted like this.

I can't thank you guys enough for your involvement and willingness to partake in everything that concerned me. You guys gave me 100 over 100 no cap.

Seeing the love, support, defence has really shown how much you stood by me.

Ahh I no fit forget the goodies you all secured for me outside the house, you all went in hard and scored a touch down in Grand style.

You guys are really the reason for all the buzz I’m getting rn...

Thank you fanmily, for doing your extreme best beyond your comfort zone to get me thus far...I APPRECIATE YOU ALL!!!

Finally. Shoutout to my Ig family, twitter family,Facebook family, my Street Family, WMG whatsapp groups, WMG Telegram group!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Who deeeyyyyy!!!!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CUpp0hZjCE8/?utm_medium=copy_link

21 Likes

Re: Whitemoney sends appreciation message to his whitegenge fans: video by graphics104: 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
grin
Na so. Big man.
Oya make I go learn how to take cook cos me must win next season own oh.

25 Likes

Re: Whitemoney sends appreciation message to his whitegenge fans: video by Raulboy(m): 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
Made it
Re: Whitemoney sends appreciation message to his whitegenge fans: video by EyezofGod120: 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
angry Congratulations black money,,but na staged show

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney sends appreciation message to his whitegenge fans: video by peacettw: 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
Remain humble and invest smartly.
Do your very best and the sky will surely be a stepping stone

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whitemoney sends appreciation message to his whitegenge fans: video by Alhajikinky(m): 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
cheesy
Re: Whitemoney sends appreciation message to his whitegenge fans: video by Numerouno94(m): 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
Not a fan of bbnaija buh i like Whitemoney for his simplicity nd humility.

47 Likes

Re: Whitemoney sends appreciation message to his whitegenge fans: video by Raulboy(m): 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
graphics104:
grin

Common man which network you dey use

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney sends appreciation message to his whitegenge fans: video by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
Like if u think this guy is just Overrated and annoying

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whitemoney sends appreciation message to his whitegenge fans: video by greatiyk4u(m): 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ok

Enjoy while the fame lasts

But this your name....HAZEL OYEYE ONOU doesn't sound igbo, na yeye name be that and make sure u no take igbo run your fans street.
Re: Whitemoney sends appreciation message to his whitegenge fans: video by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
All these nairaland mods, shey small breeze blow yesterday, una don know who d main boss be.. Na yesterday I confirm say na Mark Zuckerberg get the whole social media. He even lock seun and lalasticlala out of WhatsApp and Facebook join.

E get one particular mod wey I get serious issues with...Come make mouth here tomorrow again, Small thing, I go remove u, I go remove u. You too don see who fit remove you bah?
grin grin

Like for whitemoney, share for nairaland mods

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whitemoney sends appreciation message to his whitegenge fans: video by Blackfire(m): 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
Who this nobody?? Igbo people like to show off ...rubbish
Re: Whitemoney sends appreciation message to his whitegenge fans: video by bolacode: 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
E gud
Re: Whitemoney sends appreciation message to his whitegenge fans: video by Chukwumawisdom: 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
A worthy winner with high sense of humor

8 Likes

Re: Whitemoney sends appreciation message to his whitegenge fans: video by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
Lol he mentioned almost everyone but excluded Nairaland. Yet they are still there fighting themselves.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney sends appreciation message to his whitegenge fans: video by damtan(m): 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
Everything I know about BBNaija, I read on nairaland. Maybe we go watch next season. BTC for don hit $100k by then and $1=#1k.

If you have capital at hand and want to start earning in dollars via a very viable crypto trading business, holla at me.
Re: Whitemoney sends appreciation message to his whitegenge fans: video by Fenderfx(m): 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nice one white money

3 Likes

Re: Whitemoney sends appreciation message to his whitegenge fans: video by graphics104: 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
Raulboy:

Common man which network you dey use
grin grin
Glo oh my brother.
Glo.

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney sends appreciation message to his whitegenge fans: video by ovalmystic(m): 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Whitemoney sends appreciation message to his whitegenge fans: video by puyol005(m): 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
Enjoy ur shine
Re: Whitemoney sends appreciation message to his whitegenge fans: video by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
Na your time baba

Enjoy while you can

I’ll fix your phones for you at an affordable rate

Check my signature for more
Re: Whitemoney sends appreciation message to his whitegenge fans: video by Lugianostar(m): 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2021
Appreciation well acknowledged and commendable...!

Congratulations once again!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Whitemoney sends appreciation message to his whitegenge fans: video by tafat: 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
White money for the money

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney sends appreciation message to his whitegenge fans: video by Xivbes: 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
Okay
Re: Whitemoney sends appreciation message to his whitegenge fans: video by Yuvcae: 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo design done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo that can be used for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Whitemoney sends appreciation message to his whitegenge fans: video by tafat: 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
Blackfire:
Who this nobody?? Igbo people like to show off ...rubbish
why so bitter

8 Likes

Re: Whitemoney sends appreciation message to his whitegenge fans: video by SenatePresdo(m): 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
Funny guy, but I love his humility more.

2 Likes

Re: Whitemoney sends appreciation message to his whitegenge fans: video by SenatePresdo(m): 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
AmericanDad:
Like if u think this guy is just Overrated and annoying

He won it, you can Keep the hate inside your leaking pocket.

12 Likes

Re: Whitemoney sends appreciation message to his whitegenge fans: video by ouvredeparis: 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
And that's all they get for wasting money on votes.... Whatever rocks their boat anyways
Re: Whitemoney sends appreciation message to his whitegenge fans: video by MoneyTrees(m): 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2021
grin grin grin grin
BOOOMNAIJA:
All these nairaland mods, small breeze blow yesterday, una don know who d main boss be.. Na today I confirm say na Mark Zuckerberg get the whole social media. He even lock seun and lalasticlala out of WhatsApp and Facebook join.

E get one particular mod wey I get serious issues with...Come make mouth here tomorrow again, Small thing, I go remove u, I go remove u. You too don see who fit remove you bah?
grin grin

Like for whitemoney, share for nairaland mods

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Academy Awards (Oscars) 2021- Full list of winners / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist / BBNaija All Stars: Organizers Introduce New Twist For Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.