Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,303 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Nigerians Blast Woman Who Poured Acid On The Eyes Of Her Step Son, Lost His Sigh - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Blast Woman Who Poured Acid On The Eyes Of Her Step Son, Lost His Sigh (1260 Views)

Family Forgives Woman Who Poured Hot Water On Her Sleeping Niece, Sparks Outrage / Enugu Court Remands Man Who Poured Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts (Photos) / My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Blast Woman Who Poured Acid On The Eyes Of Her Step Son, Lost His Sigh by Koboskit: 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
“This is Evil, Some Women are Just Wicked, God cannot for give this woman for this” – Nigerians Blast Woman Who Poured Acid on the eyes of her Step Son, He Lost the ability to See again (Video)

According to report,His stepmother reportedly poured acid on him at the age of 2weeks, PraizeMedia report. As a result, the baby lost the ability to see.Why would anyone deliberately do this to a baby?? See the video below �

https://praizemedia.com.ng/2021/10/05/this-is-evil-some-women-are-just-wicked-god-cannot-for-give-this-woman-for-this-nigerians-blast-woman-who-poured-acid-on-the-eyes-of-her-step-son-he-lost-the-ability-to-see-again-video/

Re: Nigerians Blast Woman Who Poured Acid On The Eyes Of Her Step Son, Lost His Sigh by Stanchem029: 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
God forbid

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Woman Who Poured Acid On The Eyes Of Her Step Son, Lost His Sigh by Freestainworld(m): 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
Why are some women too evil, devil dey learn work for where this woman dey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Woman Who Poured Acid On The Eyes Of Her Step Son, Lost His Sigh by illicit(m): 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
shocked
Re: Nigerians Blast Woman Who Poured Acid On The Eyes Of Her Step Son, Lost His Sigh by Boogyman557: 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool I DNT KNW WHO TO TRUST IN DIS FVCK UP WORLD ANYMORE. SAME REASON I DNT TRUST ANYONE. I ONLY TRUST MY KUSH. MY KUSH MY LIFE. MY LIFE MY KUSH. SAME REASON I HIGH UP 24sc.. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Woman Who Poured Acid On The Eyes Of Her Step Son, Lost His Sigh by dahnimoh(m): 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
My heart bleeds.

God have Mercy on mankind
Re: Nigerians Blast Woman Who Poured Acid On The Eyes Of Her Step Son, Lost His Sigh by Numerouno94(m): 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
Why re most women like this? May God save us from evil women.
Re: Nigerians Blast Woman Who Poured Acid On The Eyes Of Her Step Son, Lost His Sigh by DoctorDree(m): 8:30am On Oct 06, 2021
Jail straight up
Re: Nigerians Blast Woman Who Poured Acid On The Eyes Of Her Step Son, Lost His Sigh by Truvelisback(m): 10:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
The same should be done to her.
Re: Nigerians Blast Woman Who Poured Acid On The Eyes Of Her Step Son, Lost His Sigh by Caramia2020(m): 11:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
Things de happen o, Ogheneme.
Re: Nigerians Blast Woman Who Poured Acid On The Eyes Of Her Step Son, Lost His Sigh by Koboskit: 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
Caramia2020:
Things de happen o, Ogheneme.
swears
Re: Nigerians Blast Woman Who Poured Acid On The Eyes Of Her Step Son, Lost His Sigh by ba2remagaji: 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2021
She need to be in prison for life
Koboskit:
“This is Evil, Some Women are Just Wicked, God cannot for give this woman for this” – Nigerians Blast Woman Who Poured Acid on the eyes of her Step Son, He Lost the ability to See again (Video)

According to report,His stepmother reportedly poured acid on him at the age of 2weeks, PraizeMedia report. As a result, the baby lost the ability to see.Why would anyone deliberately do this to a baby?? See the video below �

https://praizemedia.com.ng/2021/10/05/this-is-evil-some-women-are-just-wicked-god-cannot-for-give-this-woman-for-this-nigerians-blast-woman-who-poured-acid-on-the-eyes-of-her-step-son-he-lost-the-ability-to-see-again-video/
Re: Nigerians Blast Woman Who Poured Acid On The Eyes Of Her Step Son, Lost His Sigh by beautyhd: 8:11am On Oct 09, 2021
Pour acid into her eyes too. Simple
Re: Nigerians Blast Woman Who Poured Acid On The Eyes Of Her Step Son, Lost His Sigh by Sonnobax15(m): 8:32am On Oct 09, 2021
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Mother Who Killed 8 Babies Gets 15 Years / Anabel, A Beautiful Final Year Law Student Was Kill By Cult Boy / Muslim Refugee Rapes A 10 Year Old Girl In Minneapolis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.