Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police (69338 Views)

Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) / Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili / Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by dennisedache: 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
Useless person. Then go an bring the right person na undecided undecided undecided awu
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by Sunday2021: 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2021
Evercurious:

Proud indeed.... laughing stock of a profession
what is your profession?
Let me tell you Ashawo is a crime, selling of drugs is crime, armed robbery is a crime, baby factory is a crime. Which among the 4 is your profession?
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by Neddstark: 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
Evercurious:

Police no worse pass some arm robbers? How is that alie? Dopemu.

You are amazing
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by Charly68: 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
Police and there arrest claims only God knows when they are telling the truth
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by Evercurious(f): 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2021
Sunday2021:
what is your profession?
Let me tell you Ashawo is a crime, selling of drugs is crime, armed robbery is a crime, baby factory is a crime. Which among the 4 is your profession?

I dont have any business with any of those you mentioned. . I know you re referring to your mother and all the females in your generation cos you re so used to such environment. Your language says it all.

So you are nt ashamed of yourself? Dem call profession, so you go follow come out... Send a request and I ll show you my profession. Then you know that you re not even close to my feet...

Your profession shamelessly rape girls . That one has even become your trademark and you come here talking? Asylum sef dem no dey grant unaa... abeg waka
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by Evercurious(f): 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
osuofia2:

Love is nothing related to blood or kings men. Your comment shows how shallow minded are you. If you were to be a child to the late Akunyili will you Be typing this nonsense. Ogun go kill you and your entire family.

TRIBALIST by nature has suddenly become so concerned... I hear you... Amadioha and all the gods in igbo land has already destroyed all your generation. Akpere
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
LegendHero:
Make sense.

IPOB terrorists on this thread will now start shouting innocent people.
Your IQ is quite low.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by LegendHero(m): 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2021
NetValueFX:

Your IQ is quite low.

At least more than those IPOB terrorists that murdered Dr. Chike.

If you had said my IQ is not low I would have been sad. But for an IPOb terrorist to tell me I have a low IQ meant the opposite coz people that believed Buhari is Jubril don’t look like they have functioning brains to start with.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by Sunday2021: 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2021
Evercurious:

I dont have any business with any of those you mentioned. . I know you re referring to your mother and all the females in your generation cos you re so used to such environment. Your language says it all.

So you are nt ashamed of yourself? Dem call profession, so you go follow come out... Send a request and I ll show you my profession. Then you know that you re not even close to my feet...

Your profession shamelessly rape girls . That one has even become your trademark and you come here talking? Asylum sef dem no dey grant unaa... abeg waka
atleast I came out to tell you that iam proud of my profession. It only Ashawo that is ashamed of her profession.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
LegendHero:

At least more than those IPOB terrorists that murdered Dr. Chike.

If you had said my IQ is not low I would have been sad. But for an IPOb terrorist to tell me I have a low IQ meant the opposite coz people that believed Buhari is Jubril don’t look like they have functioning brains to start with.
Lower than I actually thought
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by osuofia2(m): 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2021
Evercurious:

TRIBALIST by nature has suddenly become so concerned... I hear you... Amadioha and all the gods in igbo land has already destroyed all your generation. Akpere
Not when the soul of Dr Akunyili is seeking for justice:
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by Evercurious(f): 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
osuofia2:

Not when the soul of Dr Akunyili is seeking for justice:

Sure but never on the wrong blood. So dont get worked up. Okay? Afterall no be you wan be the monitoring spirit attached to him. Or are you?
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by Evercurious(f): 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
Neddstark:

You are amazing

Yea.. the NPF made it so amazing that they can now be placed side by side with arm robbers. In the case of anini and sumbo wasnt a high ranking police officer a member of their squad? What am I even saying sef as if it is not happening presently. Abba Kyari own still dey on ground. Both of them are subsets of each other. Whenever they re ready to comport themselves as they ought to do, then they shall be accorded the respect they deserve. Afterall respect is earned and never given..
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by osuofia2(m): 9:30am On Oct 07, 2021
Evercurious:

Sure but never on the wrong blood. So dont get worked up. Okay? Afterall no be you wan be the monitoring spirit attached to him. Or are you?
Yes I am, if that will make his soul rest in peace
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by GetMeRight: 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
mybiz234:

What's the job if the police, dear black man with black, backward brain?
To arrest wrong person and label him as a criminal?

The fact that you couldn't understand the meaning of my statement makes your brain black, and you don't have to be a black man to have a black brain.

Police didn't arrest you, right?

You can do better, try again.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by Evercurious(f): 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
osuofia2:

Yes I am, if that will make his soul rest in peace

Okay . Then continue atleast Anambra state government has given you a clue on the perpetrators .okay?
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by GetMeRight: 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
DOTian:

Little blood gulping iguana..
All you want to see is some igbo blood. Whether the ones arrested are the main culprits or not is none of your business. How different are you from the wanted killers then?
Mgbu!

We're already seeing more than enough igbos blood, it is up to you and your people to decide whether the blood is enough or not. Supporter of the Talibans of the south east
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by GetMeRight: 12:19pm On Oct 07, 2021
Evercurious:

You knew the perpetrators? You knew the suspects arrested? Keep defending criminals you didn't know anything about.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by mybiz234: 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
GetMeRight:

The fact that you couldn't understand the meaning of my statement makes your brain black, and you don't have to be a black man to have a black brain.

You can do better, try again.

You just uttered rubbish
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by osuofia2(m): 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2021
Evercurious:

Okay . Then continue atleast Anambra state government has given you a clue on the perpetrators .okay?
20M BOUNTY. PLACED IS WORKING
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by Evercurious(f): 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
GetMeRight:

You knew the perpetrators? You knew the suspects arrested? Keep defending criminals you didn't know anything about.

Who re the criminals here? And who told you that I m defending criminals here? Go look for the appropriate criminals and not look for someone else to blame. Simple.. I know you re just pained that your supposed culprits are nt the ones responsible. Sorry ooh but you ve to learn to deal with that.okay?
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by Evercurious(f): 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
osuofia2:

20M BOUNTY. PLACED IS WORKING

Hope the bounty caught the appropriate criminals
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by osuofia2(m): 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
Evercurious:

Hope the bounty caught the appropriate criminals
iNTEL HAS IT THAT ONE OF THE GANG MEMBER TOLD HIS SIBLING TO INFORM THE POLICE ABOUT IT. THEY HAVE BUSTED THEM
Re: Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police by Evercurious(f): 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
osuofia2:

iNTEL HAS IT THAT ONE OF THE GANG MEMBER TOLD HIS SIBLING TO INFORM THE POLICE ABOUT IT. THEY HAVE BUSTED THEM

Lol.. your own intels. Abeg go wash mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alem Muluseta: Photo Of The Humanitarian Worker Killed By Soldier In Borno / Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina / Malivelihood And Wife, Deola, Give Out Lexus Car As Souvenir At Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.