Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Design Idea Needed For A Badly Constructed Building - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Design Idea Needed For A Badly Constructed Building (406 Views)

2 Bedroom Box Type House Design Idea | Modern House| Simple House Design | Less / Fashola Inspects Houses Constructed Under The National Housing Programme In Uyo / Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Design Idea Needed For A Badly Constructed Building by 4GodSoLuvdwurld: 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
My mum lives here. There was no money to fix the pillar when it fell part, so she asked that the workers plaster it like that and that she'd fix it when there is money.

Now, I want to help her with it, and I'm looking to have POP guys work on the pillar and all windows, as well as add balusters to the frontage. But they can't begin work without fixing the front of the house first.

What fix do you guys advise is feasible?

I was thinking of breaking the bended side of the pillar and squaring it up so that aluminium guys could cover it up with glass.

Please check the rough sketch below to see if it makes any sense

Your inputs will be appreciated

Re: Design Idea Needed For A Badly Constructed Building by 4GodSoLuvdwurld: 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
Re: Design Idea Needed For A Badly Constructed Building by 4GodSoLuvdwurld: 6:41am On Oct 06, 2021
Any ideas?

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale In Ketu Epe, Greenoak Garden @ N950k / 4 Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats And 2 Bedroom Penthouse Availabe For Sale @ Asaba GRA / Do You Have 1 Or 0.75HP Submersible Pumping Machine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.