Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Photoshop And Corel Draw Templates, Will You Buy? - Graphics/Video Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics/Video Market / Photoshop And Corel Draw Templates, Will You Buy? (1979 Views)

I Need An Expert On Photoshop And Firewokrs For Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photoshop And Corel Draw Templates, Will You Buy? by ugo2u(m): 3:42pm On May 30, 2011
I want to package photoshop backgrounds, brushes and templates for sale and corel draw flower swirls and vectors. Its my collection. The photoshop goes for 5k and corel draw goes for 3k.

Would u be interested?
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Templates, Will You Buy? by omodada1: 6:20pm On May 30, 2011
oga, tot we do share things for free on NL. ok lets see who will buy wot could be downloaded on the internet FREE!
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Templates, Will You Buy? by ugo2u(m): 8:35pm On May 30, 2011
its just something i have in mind. if there is interest then fine, if not fine too. I know there are resources online but most times you dont find what you are looking for
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Templates, Will You Buy? by ONWARDBABA: 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2011
am interestd text me i ned the corel draw plz its well
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Templates, Will You Buy? by ONWARDBABA: 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2011
let me know plz its well vicdrawar@gmail.com or text me 08056179311
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Templates, Will You Buy? by BALLERON(m): 11:50am On Sep 08, 2011
i have macbook pro with the config below for sale
  -----intel core duo 2.4ghz
  -----200gb , 4gb RAM , dvd rw, bluetooth, wifi.
  -----Apple Mac OS-X 10.6.4
        etc
        the macbook is in a good condition
        price -----160k
        please email -----nostrodamus9210@yahoo.com
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Templates, Will You Buy? by BALLERON(m): 7:17am On Sep 09, 2011
        etc
        price -----160k
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Templates, Will You Buy? by BALLERON(m): 10:11am On Sep 10, 2011
        etc
        price -----160k
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Templates, Will You Buy? by BALLERON(m): 9:18am On Sep 21, 2011
        etc
        price -----130k

(1) (Reply)

Spy Video Cameras / How To Create And Add Fiverr Video To Your Gig And Increase Your Sells / Hire A Professional Videographer and Video Editor In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.