Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Nigerian Road Crisis-is Fashola Overated? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Road Crisis-is Fashola Overated? (102 Views)

Sri Lanka Crisis Is A Warning To Other Asian Nations! / How Fashola Sacked Gov. Ambode As Accountant General For N700 Million Fraud / 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Road Crisis-is Fashola Overated? by Amanpo: 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2021
Travelling across Nigeria has become one of the most difficult,costly and dangerous endeavors no thanks to the terrible state of roads all over the country.

I don't think we have ever had it this bad.

Funny enough the man on whose table the buck stops has a track record of performance at least when his was Lagos governor.

Why hasn't he been able to make any meaningful impact for over six years?

Some of the roads are so bad you start to wonder if heavy machines were actually brought in to do the damage.

There are a lot of alternatives to deliver quality roads on a massive scale.

Concessions
PPP
Tolls
Infastructure loans etc.

Is BRF over-rated? Was he just lucky with Lagos?

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons You Should Have A Nanny / I Really Care About You. I Am Here To Help You. / How To Become An Evergreen Blog Post Creator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.