Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

MTN Dubiously Subscribed Me To A Data Plan I Never Wanted - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Dubiously Subscribed Me To A Data Plan I Never Wanted (262 Views)

What's The Best Data Plan I Can use On Mtn Or Glo With 500 Naira? / How To Opt Out Of Etisalat (9mobile) Data Plan Auto-renewal / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Dubiously Subscribed Me To A Data Plan I Never Wanted by erubati: 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2021
I dey really vex right now.i don't know what the hell is wrong with this telecommunication companies that derive joy in dubiously ripping off unsuspecting customers.one really needs to shine his eyes when dealing with this people.i credited my line throughy phone and wanted to use part of it to subscribe to a data plan and the rest for phone calls.normally,a notification would pop up to ask if I wanted to autorenew or one off,I picked one off and another one popped up and I still thought it was the same thing so I picked one off again.i wanted to send a message on my phone but it wasn't going so I checked my balance to find out there is no money there again.i had to go through my messages only to find out that this bastard MTN unsuspectingly forwarded another message requesting I subscribe to Instagram on autorenew or one off,and I picked one off,thinking it was the day bundle I wanted to subscribe to.i called their customer care and the girl dey tell me say she go forward complaints.i just dey boil.
MTN,e no better for all of una.if not say government wey no good,all these company people are suppose to be behind bars.
Re: MTN Dubiously Subscribed Me To A Data Plan I Never Wanted by BRATISLAVA: 2:11am On Oct 06, 2021
Contact customer care.

Are you the only one with access to your phone?

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 8plus At 110k / Get Super Lit Smile Selfies with itel S17, The Smartphone For Everyone / Infinix Zero 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.