Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:00 AM

Purchasing Of Land Advice Needed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Purchasing Of Land Advice Needed (149 Views)

Why You Should Read CBD Reviews Before Purchasing / My Experience Purchasing A House With 4point Properties, a Real Estate Company / What To Look Out For When Purchasing A Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Purchasing Of Land Advice Needed by lexotan(m): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
Good day nairalanders.....Any legal adviser should help me please....

Someone is planning to buy a plot of land in ikorodu, which essential documents are needed to be provided from the seller before one can go ahead and purchase.

And if anyone has any experience, your advice is welcomed.

Just to be on a safer side to avoid unnecessary problems in the future.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Humble Opinion. / Starving Judicial Officers Of Funds Threat To Justice System – Onofiok Luke / Accountant Firms For The Startups In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.