Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,800 members, 7,862,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

Struggling On How To Earn Online.. This Is The Chance - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Struggling On How To Earn Online.. This Is The Chance (268 Views)

If You Were Given The Chance To Inhabit The Body Of The Opposite Sex For Just On / Are U Always Bored Online. This Content Is For You / Earn Online Through This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Struggling On How To Earn Online.. This Is The Chance by GBNlarry: 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
Tap the link below �� to join this WhatsApp group ..conducting an online tutorial class on how to upgrade Instagram , ur Tik tok, and also twit in 9ja here ...is a free class no charges.
Join us 9:39 pm 2moro ... Give it a try u will not regret it ... remember no knowledge is a waist .
I know people will find it difficult maybe cus I didn't snap with expensive car ..to showcase my self..but lemme tell u that theres more to know . . See u soon ���
https:///FmaOL2vIpGo7EuM3Cp0EGz

Re: Struggling On How To Earn Online.. This Is The Chance by tripplephi: 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2021
GBNlarry:
Tap the link below �� to join this WhatsApp group ..conducting an online tutorial class on how to upgrade Instagram , ur Tik tok, and also twit in 9ja here ...is a free class no charges.
Join us 9:39 pm 2moro ... Give it a try u will not regret it ... remember no knowledge is a waist .
I know people will find it difficult maybe cus I didn't snap with expensive car ..to showcase my self..but lemme tell u that theres more to know . . See u soon ���

Bro there is NO LINK....

are you a learner? That simple NL advert you can not run it well? and you want to teach about other platforms?

YOU SHOULD POST YOUR NUMBER NEXT TIME in a right format else it may be blocked or banned or restricted. Welcome to NL
Re: Struggling On How To Earn Online.. This Is The Chance by GBNlarry: 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
No one is above mistake bro .
Thanks for u correction..u are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Best Of Comedy 1 / The Attachment 2 / My Skits And Popularity; How It All Began -taaooma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.