Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

IGP Deploys Special Forces As Anambra Gets New Police Commissioner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Deploys Special Forces As Anambra Gets New Police Commissioner (21607 Views)

IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke / Lagos Police Deploys Special Constables To Formations Accross The State / Plateau Killings: IGP Deploys Special Intervention Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Deploys Special Forces As Anambra Gets New Police Commissioner by Onepeople: 7:05am On Oct 06, 2021
lexy2014:

but that doesnt answer d simple questions:

who should be offered amnesty to in this case? was it right to have offered amnesty niger delta militants and boko haram?
oga who did we offer amnesty or forgiveness in the case of militancy or boko haram? Those that were arrested was later rehabilitated and released to the society, have you heard of any of such in the case of ipob? Have you heard of anything like soft landing for them? Or they have more grevious offence than those that killed without justification? I don't know what answers you are looking for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Deploys Special Forces As Anambra Gets New Police Commissioner by Tomek09(m): 7:06am On Oct 06, 2021
Skyview01:

Police officers and CP should be indigenes who know all the nooks and cranies and are able to relate well with the people.
Also if they misbehave, we have their relatives in the state.
My point exactly though.
Re: IGP Deploys Special Forces As Anambra Gets New Police Commissioner by Tomek09(m): 7:09am On Oct 06, 2021
ThankUJesus:

Dear Seun, Ban this guy, I observe with dismay that your platform is use to disrespect our galant men and women. Kindly ban this guy for calling Nigeria police a terrorist, and wish their family members death. If you refused to do this , it means you Seun the owner of Nairaland support him.
So anyone that say what you don't like should be banned in a public forum?? I don't understand.
Re: IGP Deploys Special Forces As Anambra Gets New Police Commissioner by lexy2014: 7:10am On Oct 06, 2021
Onepeople:
oga who did we offer amnesty or forgiveness in the case of militancy or boko haram? Those that were arrested was later rehabilitated and released to the society, have you heard of any of such in the case of ipob? Have you heard of anything like soft landing for them? Or they have more grevious offence than those that killed without justification? I don't know what answers you are looking for?

accordint to u:

During the day's of militancy in the Niger delta region, the president as at that time, offered amnesty and it works like magic, can't our today leaders think of other majors to engage this boys? If we can offer repentance to boko haram whose course were not genuine, why are we finding it difficult to engage people with genuine course peacefully?

back to d questions asked:

who should be offered amnesty to in this case? was it right to have offered amnesty niger delta militants and boko haram?
Re: IGP Deploys Special Forces As Anambra Gets New Police Commissioner by Tomek09(m): 7:12am On Oct 06, 2021
lexy2014:

u can still contact him. hushpuppi has his number
Lol. You are very funny bro

1 Like

Re: IGP Deploys Special Forces As Anambra Gets New Police Commissioner by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 06, 2021
Salvofthesouth:

Mumu man... Are they not Terrorists?
Taliban of east, no amount of propaganda will stop galant men to do the needful from now till Dec, you call me mumu, I will do everything within my power to track you down. I have already informed Seun , let watch.
Re: IGP Deploys Special Forces As Anambra Gets New Police Commissioner by Paulo3ree(m): 7:14am On Oct 06, 2021
onumadu:

You people never learn.
Since you have been ruthless with people in different parts of Nigeria, what have you achieved?
All you keep doing by your ruthlessness is to harden the people and make them hate you the more.

I'm deeply thinking you might be correct

1 Like

Re: IGP Deploys Special Forces As Anambra Gets New Police Commissioner by Tomek09(m): 7:15am On Oct 06, 2021
meccuno:
And you think a new CP who is not from Igbo land would make any difference? What these policemen and military men would do in Anambra would determine how they are viewed by people from SE. This operation would either achieve nothing or add more sympathizers to IPOB. We have not forgotten what happened in Obigbo and Orlu.
It won't solve anything, rather it will escalate with IPOB having more sympathizers and apologists. Let FG use brutal force let's see if there would be any difference.
Re: IGP Deploys Special Forces As Anambra Gets New Police Commissioner by Onepeople: 7:16am On Oct 06, 2021
lexy2014:

accordint to u:

back to d questions asked:

i think you direct your question to the government, if you are one of the paid supporters, you answer the question by yourself.
Re: IGP Deploys Special Forces As Anambra Gets New Police Commissioner by Tomek09(m): 7:19am On Oct 06, 2021
jaxxy:

Call which people and talk to who? Where are the people to even talk to? People that we don’t even understand what they are fighting for again? undecided
The don't understand what they're fighting for but Kanu is still locked underneath DSS cell. You still will not understand.
Re: IGP Deploys Special Forces As Anambra Gets New Police Commissioner by noleflendum: 7:24am On Oct 06, 2021
Sergio101:

They are actually the one teaching you guys the language cheesy
yes by killing your kinsmen
Re: IGP Deploys Special Forces As Anambra Gets New Police Commissioner by Sicilyjoe: 7:32am On Oct 06, 2021
Good respond from the IG of police with the help of military operation golden dawn, anambra/ east will have peace and peaceful election as well, kudos to them and let them discharge their duties professionally
Re: IGP Deploys Special Forces As Anambra Gets New Police Commissioner by jaxxy(m): 7:32am On Oct 06, 2021
Tomek09:

The don't understand what they're fighting for but Kanu is still locked underneath DSS cell. You still will not understand.

Do because Kanu is locked up in the cell they have to kill people and destroy properties?

Even when kanu was a free man where they not doing worse killings and destruction? I have tried to defend these guys bt it seems they don’t know what they want. They have no identity so u can confuse anybody for them. They don’t operate the way nigerdelta or avengers did. Averages weren’t intentionally killing people. They were destroying pipelines and had a channel for reasonable discussion and demands.
Re: IGP Deploys Special Forces As Anambra Gets New Police Commissioner by cazchi: 7:33am On Oct 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:
A CP of Hausa or Fulani extraction would have suffice here, especially the no-nonsense ones from Niger, so that they can speak the language Ipob bandits will understand undecided

Who is the Commissioner of Police in Kano, Kaduna, Borno etc? You damn parasitic hypocrite. I will celebrate so well when the south splits from you evil leeches.

1 Like

Re: IGP Deploys Special Forces As Anambra Gets New Police Commissioner by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:36am On Oct 06, 2021
And why there's no special force in North
Re: IGP Deploys Special Forces As Anambra Gets New Police Commissioner by karnafiu03(m): 7:38am On Oct 06, 2021
cletz991:

ORDER

Baba no vex abeg...head full
Re: IGP Deploys Special Forces As Anambra Gets New Police Commissioner by FakeUnity: 7:39am On Oct 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:
A CP of Hausa or Fulani extraction would have suffice here, especially the no-nonsense ones from Niger, so that they can speak the language Ipob bandits will understand undecided

Almajiri, you will die in great numbers. grin
Re: IGP Deploys Special Forces As Anambra Gets New Police Commissioner by cletz991(m): 7:41am On Oct 06, 2021
grin
Na so broda this Buhari ehnn
karnafiu03:

Baba no vex abeg...head full
Re: IGP Deploys Special Forces As Anambra Gets New Police Commissioner by EmekaBlue(m): 7:46am On Oct 06, 2021
Mr CP if u do anyhow u see anyhow
Re: IGP Deploys Special Forces As Anambra Gets New Police Commissioner by lexy2014: 7:56am On Oct 06, 2021
Onepeople:
i think you direct your question to the government, if you are one of the paid supporters, you answer the question by yourself.

Is it d govt that said d following?:

During the day's of militancy in the Niger delta region, the president as at that time, offered amnesty and it works like magic, can't our today leaders think of other majors to engage this boys? If we can offer repentance to boko haram whose course were not genuine, why are we finding it difficult to engage people with genuine course peacefully?

Meanwhile, who should be offered amnesty to in this case? was it right to have offered amnesty to niger delta militants and boko haram?
Re: IGP Deploys Special Forces As Anambra Gets New Police Commissioner by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 06, 2021
Like all the northern military service chiefs are managing the crisis in the north very well
Tomek09:
Why not post an indigene who understands Anambra terrain and security challenges as CP.

This is the 4th CP serving in Anambra in a space of 2years.

Some things are better managed by an insider.
Re: IGP Deploys Special Forces As Anambra Gets New Police Commissioner by evansjeff(m): 8:16am On Oct 06, 2021
yerokunphilips:
When Niger /Delta issue was at it peak in 2007 , peace was achieved not by force but by talking and meeting their demands in middle way .
When Niger / Delta Avenger was blowing oil pipes Osibanjo talked to them and their leaders and the issue stopped .
There is no where in the world where you use force to achieve peace , what this government could have done is to call this people talk to them , they are human being they will reason, tell the government what they want and the government also tell them where he stands and at the end meet at the middle . This will stop shedding of blood, properties will be safe .

There is no comparison between Niger Delta militants and IPOB terrorists, stop posting nonsense, the Niger Delta people never attacked police formations, Inec offices, set prisoners free while killing officers of the country and setting these buildings on fire. These are the hallmarks of terrorists and that’s what IPOB represent.

Also calling for breakage and destruction of the country is treason, the Niger Delta militants never did this activities of IPOB terrorists. IPOB terrorists are in the same league as Bokoharam and you all will be dealt with for what you are. Terrorists

1 Like

Re: IGP Deploys Special Forces As Anambra Gets New Police Commissioner by Fahdiga(m): 8:19am On Oct 06, 2021
Aufbauh:
The IGP should have redeploy CP Abutu Yaro (Mr Capacity) the former commissioner of police Imo state to Anambra state.
So that he can start killing Anambra youths and labelling them IPOB abi
Re: IGP Deploys Special Forces As Anambra Gets New Police Commissioner by Promzy99: 8:29am On Oct 06, 2021
Leather force will not and its never a tool that cn bring lasting PEACE. FG, pls for sanity sake, DIALOGUE with dis people. Go to GRASSROOT LEVELs & engage them. Applying d use of force wud only make them to be more aggressive.

1 Like

Re: IGP Deploys Special Forces As Anambra Gets New Police Commissioner by Lightorder: 8:31am On Oct 06, 2021
yerokunphilips:
When Niger /Delta issue was at it peak in 2007 , peace was achieved not by force but by talking and meeting their demands in middle way .
When Niger / Delta Avenger was blowing oil pipes Osibanjo talked to them and their leaders and the issue stopped .
There is no where in the world where you use force to achieve peace , what this government could have done is to call this people talk to them , they are human being they will reason, tell the government what they want and the government also tell them where he stands and at the end meet at the middle . This will stop shedding of blood, properties will be safe .
I said it on this forum yesterday. But the issue is, are you sure the government want peace in the place ?
Re: IGP Deploys Special Forces As Anambra Gets New Police Commissioner by Foreseer: 8:39am On Oct 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:
I foresee the same wish you have for the Anambra people pervading ferociously through your entire generation. These things I foresee.
Re: IGP Deploys Special Forces As Anambra Gets New Police Commissioner by od501: 8:45am On Oct 06, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

They are bringing in their people
Re: IGP Deploys Special Forces As Anambra Gets New Police Commissioner by ifiokjohn(m): 8:47am On Oct 06, 2021
ThankUJesus:

Dear Seun, Ban this guy, I observe with dismay that your platform is use to disrespect our galant men and women. Kindly ban this guy for calling Nigeria police a terrorist, and wish their family members death. If you refused to do this , it means you Seun the owner of Nairalatnd support him.
But it's the truth na.. he saying the truth.. even Canada acknowledge the Nigerian police force is a Terrorist organization I don't wish their family or relative death but I don't wish them well either.
Re: IGP Deploys Special Forces As Anambra Gets New Police Commissioner by od501: 8:47am On Oct 06, 2021
Promzy99:
Leather force will not and its never a tool that cn bring lasting PEACE. FG, pls for sanity sake, DIALOGUE with dis people. Go to GRASSROOT LEVELs & engage them. Applying d use of force wud only make them to be more aggressive.

Exactly. This administration has been using same method for 6 years. They never bothered to ask themselves why it's not working. But it is obvious though; they never wanted the violence to end.
Re: IGP Deploys Special Forces As Anambra Gets New Police Commissioner by DOTian: 8:48am On Oct 06, 2021
All these on the eve of elections? Put 1 and 1 together.....
Re: IGP Deploys Special Forces As Anambra Gets New Police Commissioner by Rochasstatue(f): 8:57am On Oct 06, 2021
Read between the lines if you have sense.
The CP is a product of the mopol arm of the police.
E get why.
What is needed in the east is force.
Obiano is lying low because he knows how naive and gaulible an igbo man is.
Plant guns and explosives at various markets.
Close main market and nkwo Nnewi, Nkpor markets and ngbuka Obosi for 2 weeks.
There will be peace because the traders will invoke 'boys oh ye' to massacre the UGM.
If you want peace, set the Igbos against themselves.
You will simply watch them slaughter themselves into a truce

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Members Gather At Lagos Secretariat To Watch Election Tribunal (Video) / Senate Okays Independent Candidature For Elections / Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.