Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Perfect Storm (queer Story) 18+ - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Perfect Storm (queer Story) 18+ (1065 Views)

TORN!!! (A Queer Story) / Ridding On My Son's Lap ( Short Erotic Story 18+ ) / [part 1-4] Craving For Older Men – Late Night Fun Story (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perfect Storm (queer Story) 18+ by Serialchiller(f): 4:00am On Oct 06, 2021
CHAPTER 1

“I don’t know,I always thought I’ve done away with that part of my life or so I thought ,I just thought I left her in the past where she belonged but setting my eyes on her today brought back some memories I thought I forgot,I see her and I feel a cacophony of emotions,evoking feelings that I’ve long buried....She’s back to destroy everything I’ve worked for”

“Um,a little bit deep for burger talk “

I look over at my partner,a stocky young man with a sweet face and bushy brows,he has this playful yet thoughtful tint in his eyes
“I’m so sorry” I whispered
“It’s fine “he replied “why don’t you start from the beginning “

*Sept 12th 2012*
“I assure you ,you will love this place ,your cousins are the same age as you, you can even meet new friends,go out and do what all you young people do,well except drugs,drugs is bad”
I stare at my father as he rambled on,he seemed very excited to have me in Nigeria,I can’t say the same for myself,as my mother has to plead,threaten,emotionally blackmail me to.
Left to me ,I will never be caught 10 miles from this man whom Hurt my mother and I when he left us 11 years ago in a crime ravaged part of Atlanta.
It’s really funny how my mother still loves him and would never say anything bad about him,if I try to call her out on her bs,she reprimands me saying “you don’t know what that man has been through for us,he did what he had to do ,when you’re older,you will understand but don’t hate your father”
But I hate him ,I despise him for leaving my mother with an 8 year old child,leaving her to struggle alone ,well until I clocked 10 ,then we moved to London,lived in a more upscale apartment,I attended a very good English school,life became easier but I still hated him because I know he was the one pulling the strings but he never thought we were worth his presence but my mum,she went along with everything he says including when he called and said he wants me to come to Nigeria for holiday.I’d rather spent the summer with my girls ,go to a concert or 2,maybe finally have sex with another human other than myself but here I am in this unknown place that looks like a throwback,dust everywhere,car honks and hawkers cries fill the air,my father’s driver keeps cussing at other drivers and pedestrians alike ,if I wasn’t so pissed,the situation would be funny.
“So,what do you do for fun” my father asked me ,yet another attempt to seem like a cool dad
Bro,no 19yr old is gonna tell you what they really do for fun and I also feel like he still has this picture of me being a little girl with flowers in her hair stuck in his head
So I replied “Anything that involves drinking and lots of sex”
His eyes go wide and I can see a complete look of horror on his face “what?!”
“I’m just kidding “I said flatly
“Hahaha,funny girl,just like your mother “
I ignored him and look out of the window which was a little bit difficult to do because of the heavily tinted windshield ,I observed we’ve now left the crazy part of Lagos behind,we seem to be in a more serene,neater part of the city
“Oh ,we’ve gone past 3rd mainland bridge “I muttered
“Ahnahn,since when?,we’re now in Lekki,almost at the estate sef “ ,the driver said
I looked over at my dad,the look on his face shows he’s still musing over my drinking and sex comment,he looks deep in thought
Oh poor man,if only he knows I’m an occasionally drinker and the only sex I’ve had is with a very trusty,droning vibrator but it’s nice to get him to shut up
“And I wanted to take a snap of the bridge that gaps the rich from the poor “I replied sarcastically
The driver let out a very hearty laugh,it sounded like music,I took a closer look at him,he doesn’t look old at all,he looks like he’s in his early 20s,I felt a sudden closeness to him
“I stay on the island and I’m far from rich,don’t let the media fool you “ he said
At that moment,I knew he was going to be my friend not simply because e he was in my age bracket but seems like jolly good fellow
“Here we are”,my father finally sighed
I jumped down from the truck,looked around my surroundings,the house doesn’t look that different from the one we stay in London ,infact all the houses on the block look the same ,neat ,silent ,I like it
“Lucky,please make sure you check out that vehicle’s shock absorbers,there’s something off about it”my dad said to the handsome driver
Then he turned to me”just come in ,Grace would bring your things in”
“I’m fine,I got it”I replied while I carried my bag out of the car
“Okay pizza,I will see you later “he said and went in
“Your name is lucky?!”I exclaimed incredulousy at the driver
“Your father just called you pizza,I don’t think you have a say here”he replied with a smirk
“Don’t even think about it,call me that and going to get you fired” I yelled playfully at the 6ft man who was laughing his ass to the back of the house
I shook my head and rolled my luggage in

“Let me take care of that” I looked up at the voice ,it belonged to a slightly older woman,she looks like she’s in her 30s,she has thick wavy hair,a round kind face ,pearly white teeth that sits behind a full lip,her smile lights up her face ,a sizable bosom and wide flared hips,I’m very sure she has a big ass,I can feel a blush creeping up my face down from my neck ,I stood dumbfounded,unable to utter a word ,I really had no idea how long I stood there staring at this enigma of a woman because I honestly lost sense of time .
Next thing I remembered,she was right in front of me and with that same sweet smile she said “Take a deep breath” her voice was like heated butter and I took a deep breath.
“Are...you ...G...grace?” I managed to sputter
She shook her head lightly “No,I’m not ,I sent grace on an errand,I am Adesola and I’ve been dying to meet you,welcome to Lagos “
“Oh I’m sorry I thought...”
“It’s fine ,let’s get you settled first”
“You don’t have to take my bags,just show me to my room”
“Let me help with one for real,it’s nothing” “and I really can’t believe your dad didn’t tell you anything about me “ she added with a little pout,she looked so cute
“He was probably saving the best for last “
She raised her brows and looked genuinely shocked
I was taken aback on how flirtatious I sound,this isn’t me ,I don’t flirt,it’s not my thing ,I’m that aloof girl,I don’t flirt and not with strange women
“Oh ,I’m so sorry,I didn’t mean that I ,I’m so ,oh my God,I have no idea why im rambling “I said defeatedly
This time she looked amused “Relax,I am very beautiful ,let’s get you refreshed,it’s been a long trip”
I nodded and followed her into the ridiculously large sitting room
“Wow” I exclaimed
“Tell me about it ,your dad really has questionable taste in home decor “
“This place looks like a Versace factory”I reaffirmed “he’s a little too old for this “
“Or he’s just this right age ,this looks like some mid life crisis situation to me “ she replied
For the first time since I stepped into the country,I had a hearty laugh,I wholeheartedly enjoy her adorable roasting of my father ,she seems to have some good humor and i won’t need a seer to tell me she loves him when she talked about him,I mean there’s really something in her voice when she roasted him and even though I refused to admit to myself,I felt a tinge of jealousy.
Re: Perfect Storm (queer Story) 18+ by Serialchiller(f): 4:14am On Oct 06, 2021
Hi guys,ladies and In betweens
As you people would have noticed,this is a queer story(if you don’t know what queer means then you shouldn’t be here cos I don’t want you embarrassing your ancestors with questions on why a man is performing MouthAction on an “alpha male “)
Obviously,this one is going to be a long read,it slowly builds up but I assure you it’s going to be worth your time ,I really hope y’all would enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it

Stay tuned!
Re: Perfect Storm (queer Story) 18+ by PraisesPblaze(m): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2021
Following thread asap..

Next....?!
Re: Perfect Storm (queer Story) 18+ by PraisesPblaze(m): 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
Hey... What's the hold for?

(1) (Reply)

The Interesting Narrative Of The Life Of Olaudah Equiano, Or Gustavus Vas / Get Grammarly Premium For Enhanced Writing / Download Hello Beautiful By Ann Napolitano [pdf _epub _free]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.