Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Lawyers Please Help,as My Mum Is On Clutches - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawyers Please Help,as My Mum Is On Clutches (1136 Views)

Stranded Boat Passengers Cry For Help As Gunmen Kidnap All The Men On Boat / Newborn Baby Boy Found Inside Toilet Bin On Plane As Mum Is Arrested / Lady Cries For Help As Her Brother Is Kidnapped In Plateau State [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyers Please Help,as My Mum Is On Clutches by eddy2farm(m): 5:05am On Oct 06, 2021
My mum was push by one of her now ex tenant,which led to her kneel fracture. She is now on clutches.
The man was arrested by the police after many attempt.he was charged to court by the police. Hearing and adjournment has take place so many times.
My mum prosecutor is going to invite the inspector in charge of the case for the next hearing.
Ok first of all, it is the prosecutor that is handling the case for us,which mean I don't have my private lawyer.
Is it advisable to have my lawyer aside the prosecutor ?
Oh I forgot the name of the charge against him but what will eventually be the outcome of this case?
Should I file for another charge in order to get justice like sending the accused to jail or pay heavy compensation.
Please I need help on this as my mother have been in pain for the past 7 months
Re: Lawyers Please Help,as My Mum Is On Clutches by Bola146(f): 5:07am On Oct 06, 2021
Many questions to ask? What really happened? A normal person can't push an elderly woman away. Give us the true story

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers Please Help,as My Mum Is On Clutches by eddy2farm(m): 5:39am On Oct 06, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]it was money issue.he was ask to fix or pay for the damages in the said flat why parking out.. All I need is advised on the above questions as the case is in court
Bola146:
Many questions to ask? What really happened? A normal person can't push an elderly woman away. Give us the true story
Re: Lawyers Please Help,as My Mum Is On Clutches by Homeboiy: 7:14am On Oct 06, 2021
He was moving out

Instead of your mum to allow him go in peace

She go dey form hard landlady dey drag with young guy

Now she don break leg

Sometimes we need to avoid something’s
Let them go for peace to reign

You no go win that case oo

Na so so up and down for court until you tire

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Please Help,as My Mum Is On Clutches by Ekejoestar(m): 7:53am On Oct 06, 2021
Homeboiy:
He was moving out

Now she don break leg

U just made that assumptions as if you were there when the whole thing happened, guy no be so dem dey do tins!
Re: Lawyers Please Help,as My Mum Is On Clutches by Boogyman557: 8:11am On Oct 06, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool DAT AINT RITE BUT U GUYS SHOULD HVE ALLOWED HIM TO GO SINCE HE IS PARKING OUT. ANOTHER PERSON WILL COME FOR D HOUSE NO MATER WAT. DIS IS NIGERIA AND ALOT OF PEOPLE NEED ACCOMMODATION. NAIJA WIT DER WAHALA. NOW U PEOPLE WILL BE BUSY SPENDING BMONEY. SAME REASON I DNT GO OUT. ALL I DO IS HIGH ON MY KUSH 24sc. WTF MAN
Re: Lawyers Please Help,as My Mum Is On Clutches by Bola146(f): 9:28am On Oct 06, 2021
eddy2farm:
[color=#006600][/color]it was money issue.he was ask to fix or pay for the damages in the said flat why parking out.. All I need is advised on the above questions as the case is in court

Didn't you take damages fee before he came in? You need to tell yourself and your mum the reality of life that is the truth, if he didn't leave, you will be here ranting, I know you gave him tough time to move out, what could warrant broken bones for your mom if she didn't get in fight with him. Lawyer will do his work, he too will prove himself if he is not quity .

4 Likes

Re: Lawyers Please Help,as My Mum Is On Clutches by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2021
Homeboiy:
He was moving out

Now she don break leg

Na lie, if the lawyer can prove that the tenant pushed her to her injury, the accused goes to jail or pay big compensation. This is assault causing grevious body harm.
Re: Lawyers Please Help,as My Mum Is On Clutches by eddy2farm(m): 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
[color=#006600][/color] honestly I am disappointed in ur way of thinking.
If somebody damage ur property will you demand for repair ? You are writing as if you where there.
Homeboiy:
He was moving out

Now she don break leg

Re: Lawyers Please Help,as My Mum Is On Clutches by eddy2farm(m): 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
uptownmusic:

Na lie, if the lawyer can prove that the tenant pushed her to her injury, the accused goes to jail or pay big compensation. This is assault causing grevious body harm.
[color=#006600][/color]tanks.
Please just need to no if I need another lawyer to assist the prosecutor
Re: Lawyers Please Help,as My Mum Is On Clutches by eddy2farm(m): 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
Bola146:

Didn't you take damages fee before he came in? You need to tell yourself and your mum the reality of life that is the truth, if he didn't leave, you will be here ranting, I know you gave him tough time to move out, what could warrant broken bones for your mom if she didn't get in fight with him. Lawyer will do his work, he too will prove himself if he is not quity .
[color=#006600][/color] please my friend learn to ask instead of putting words as if you where there.
To answer your question ,she did not collect any damages money from her. Infact he pack out peacefully without harassment. He promise my mum to fix it the next day why packing out. My mum waited for almost 2 weeks but the guy did not show up. My mum buy the things her self and fix them. My mum said he returned after two week with one piece of tap. She told him that, she has fix them and demand for the money for buying the materials and leave the labor charge.
The man said no he won't pay, that was what lead to the issue.
Re: Lawyers Please Help,as My Mum Is On Clutches by pakirisuitesphc(m): 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
The guy may or not go to jail, all depend on the evidence your prosecutor tenders before the judge. It could be assault and battering, grievously bodily harm, even attempted murder, May we not see case ooo.
Re: Lawyers Please Help,as My Mum Is On Clutches by Bola146(f): 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
eddy2farm:
[color=#006600][/color] please my friend learn to ask instead of putting words as if you where there.
To answer your question ,she did not collect any damages money from her. Infact he pack out peacefully without harassment. He promise my mum to fix it the next day why packing out. My mum waited for almost 2 weeks but the guy did not show up. My mum buy the things her self and fix them. My mum said he returned after two week with one piece of tap. She told him that, she has fix them and demand for the money for buying the materials and leave the labor charge.

If that was in a written agreement that he signed before he entered, he must pay, but if he didn't sign any documents, na OYO ( on your own) you dey. 90% house owners repair the damages after the tenant has left

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Please Help,as My Mum Is On Clutches by eddy2farm(m): 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
[color=#006600][/color] ok we have evidence like scan showing the fracture bone picture and medical report plus eye witness
pakirisuitesphc:
The guy may or not go to jail, all depend on the evidence your prosecutor tenders before the judge. It could be assault and battering, grievously bodily harm, even attempted murder, May we not see case ooo.
Re: Lawyers Please Help,as My Mum Is On Clutches by pakirisuitesphc(m): 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
Once it involves bone fracture, is a serious criminal case. The guy might have settled the prosecutor. What stage is the case, is it magistrate level? Let me know.
eddy2farm:
[color=#006600][/color] ok we have evidence like scan showing the fracture bone picture and medical report plus eye witness
Re: Lawyers Please Help,as My Mum Is On Clutches by eddy2farm(m): 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]yes it is in magistrate level
pakirisuitesphc:
Once it involves bone fracture, is a serious criminal case. The guy might have settled the prosecutor. What stage is the case, is it magistrate level? Let me know.
Re: Lawyers Please Help,as My Mum Is On Clutches by palsenator(m): 4:03am On Oct 08, 2021
eddy2farm:

Next you won't be bringing serious issues here... Nairaland is the wrong place to seek advise.... Too many kids here

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Woman That Scammed Over Half A Billion / Terrorists/bandits Blocked Abuja/kaduna Express Road / Angry Mob Loot Igbo Shops In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.