Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

My Experience Yesterday With Policemen - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience Yesterday With Policemen (759 Views)

New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday / How I Made N10000 Just Yesterday With This App / Eniola Adenuga Storms His Damilola Ogun's House With Over 25 Policemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Yesterday With Policemen by Paddybaci: 5:25am On Oct 06, 2021
As a newbie in driving Bolt, I had a request from a girl about 11PM here in Calabar . For me, it was my last ride for the day. When I got there, I picked two girls and two other guys at Mopol11 junction. They asked me to take them to marian to get food before dropping them at a particular hotel around Ekorinim.
Offline price agreed by both parties, we got to Marian and they bought food worth 12k. On our way to the the hotel, the guys said they will like to go pick shisha pot from their guy’s place.
This their guy in question had an encounter that same night with federal Housing policemen on patrol. He was accused of being a yahoo boy and while they were trying to access his phone, he escaped.
These other guys were calling his phone so we can go pick shisha pot without knowing they were speaking with police officer and they mentioned the hotel I was taking them to. On getting to the hotel gate, police men came out from mini bus and arrested us and we where taken to the station. I explained to them that I’m just a bolt guy but they insisted that I’m using my car to carry yahoo boys. The girls agreed to be runs gals and were booked for a night.
Long story short… dem Carry one of d guy go ATM dat night go collect 40k, I hide some of my money show dem 2k dem collect, dem see 10k for one of d gals back dem wan collect all, d gal begin cry say she know how many D!ck she collect for that money, dem pity her collect small.
3AM dem free us say make I still carry d gals go dat hotel. Dis guys now d tell me say dem no get money again to pay me na number we exchange o weda when money drop dem go show me love.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Yesterday With Policemen by Bola146(f): 5:32am On Oct 06, 2021
Re: My Experience Yesterday With Policemen by Blackdeewhy(m): 5:38am On Oct 06, 2021
Welcome to Nigeria of our dream.
If its only for SANITY SAKE, please leave this HELL call country. Nothing works!

1 Like

Re: My Experience Yesterday With Policemen by KashApp: 5:41am On Oct 06, 2021
This stupid people will never learn until government make them to understand (in a rude manner) that their uniform is not a money making machine.
Re: My Experience Yesterday With Policemen by livelyjobs: 6:37am On Oct 06, 2021
Paddybaci:
As a newbie in driving Bolt, I had a request from a girl about 11PM here in Calabar . For me, it was my last ride for the day. When I got there, I picked two girls and two other guys at Mopol11 junction. They asked me to take them to marian to get food before dropping them at a particular hotel around Ekorinim.
Offline price agreed by both parties, we got to Marian and they bought food worth 12k. On our way to the the hotel, the guys said they will like to go pick shisha pot from their guy’s place.
This their guy in question had an encounter that same night with federal Housing policemen on patrol. He was accused of being a yahoo boy and while they were trying to access his phone, he escaped.
These other guys were calling his phone so we can go pick shisha pot without knowing they were speaking with police officer and they mentioned the hotel I was taking them to. On getting to the hotel gate, police men came out from mini bus and arrested us and we where taken to the station. I explained to them that I’m just a bolt guy but they insisted that I’m using my car to carry yahoo boys. The girls agreed to be runs gals and were booked for a night.
Long story short… dem Carry one of d guy go ATM dat night go collect 40k, I hide some of my money show dem 2k dem collect, dem see 10k for one of d gals back dem wan collect all, d gal begin cry say she know how many D!ck she collect for that money, dem pity her collect small.
3AM dem free us say make I still carry d gals go dat hotel. Dis guys now d tell me say dem no get money again to pay me na number we exchange o weda when money drop dem go show me love.
Stop working late night

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Yesterday With Policemen by Homeboiy: 7:11am On Oct 06, 2021
Na naija be this

E don bad pass like this self

Endure am
Re: My Experience Yesterday With Policemen by mybiz234: 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
KashApp:
This stupid people will never learn until government make them to understand (in a rude manner) that their uniform is not a money making machine.

Which government?

This corrupt, unconcerned government or which one again?

Why are you talking as if you are in the USA? Do you live in Nigeria at all?
Re: My Experience Yesterday With Policemen by OfficialDJ: 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2021
Did you get their badge number and faces?

I stay in calabar and have connections to the ACP’s office
Re: My Experience Yesterday With Policemen by KashApp: 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2021
mybiz234:

Which government?

This corrupt, unconcerned government or which one again?

Why are you talking as if you are in the USA? Do you live in Nigeria at all?
lols... It is well
Re: My Experience Yesterday With Policemen by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2021
Just give thanks to God they are not Fsars or Armed Robbers, Count your little loses and move on with your hustle and most Importantly continue doing good and keep praying for better financial freedom. There Is no hustle which doesn't have Its own Challenges. Reason why I don't envy anyone......
Re: My Experience Yesterday With Policemen by Opejesu(m): 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
Sapa!Nice one
Re: My Experience Yesterday With Policemen by OLAMINREWA(m): 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
Paddybaci:

I'm a personnel here in calabar, I do bolt during my off duty.. If you see me on the road by 7pm, na my last trip. Safety first
Re: My Experience Yesterday With Policemen by Sparekey(m): 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2021
OfficialDJ:
Did you get their badge number and faces?

I stay in calabar and have connections to the ACP’s office

Bro, you stay in Calabar? I stay in Calabar also
Re: My Experience Yesterday With Policemen by BellaTheDuke: 6:11pm On May 11, 2023

(1) (Reply)

I Guess Have Been Scammed...... / Tricycle For Sell (KEKE) / Money Transfer From Ghana To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.