Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Congrats To My Governor Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congrats To My Governor Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi (952 Views)

Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister / Hillarious Picture Of Gov Chibuike Amechi / Gov Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Destroys Wife's Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congrats To My Governor Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi by dns(m): 4:44pm On May 30, 2011
i sincerely congratulate his excellency rt. hon. chibuike rotimi amaechi for his vicory as the governor of rivers state in the april guber election. i also congratulate him for a successful inauguration yesterday as he take the oath of office as the governor of rivers state for the next four years. thank god you made it your excellency.
Re: Congrats To My Governor Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi by gidson12(m): 6:06pm On May 30, 2011
yes o!, congrats to his excellency hon. Rotimi Chibuike Ameachi, we believe he is going to do more in his next four, his achievements so far in rivers state is comendable, long live rivers people
Re: Congrats To My Governor Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi by ogagusps3: 6:16pm On May 30, 2011
He's been a bit slow in the past year. I hope he picks up sha,

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Born Marine Honored / Justice Has Finally Caught Up With Justice Salami! / Sambo, Mark Rift Deepens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.