Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

A Response To David Hundeyin From An Islamic Apologist - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Response To David Hundeyin From An Islamic Apologist (464 Views)

People's Response To Calamities. / The Object Of Life: In An Islamic Way? / Sex Dolls Or Our Women (An Islamic Perspective) -Hashimyussufamao. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Response To David Hundeyin From An Islamic Apologist by chris2h(m): 8:28am On Oct 06, 2021
***This was forwarded to me and so it is copied...

Dear David,
I'm so sorry.

You have lost your way this time.

You have woven a story that doesn't exist using conspiracy theories that have no backing.

You have portrayed yourself as Nigeria's genius reporter but have become the "Idiot Reporter of Nigeria" for reasons I shall state below.

I'm a Christian who has tilted towards Islam. That itself is another story for another day.

I'm also Jos-born and bred.

It makes your story fodder for the dogs and nothing else.

I have always wondered why your stories always try to bring down people who mean well for Nigeria.

A man left his country, invested in Nigeria, and died in peace.

You now want to literally dig up his corpse and crucify him for unknown crimes.

David, you have proven to have little knowledge about Islam itself or the history of Sir Ahmadu Bello.

I know you are quite peeved that Ahmadu Bello and others of his status were trans-generational leaders with foresight that you know nothing about.

I also know that you have nobody in your ancestry who did what he did for everyone.

That's understandable.

You have zero understanding of Islamic history in Nigeria.

Let me put this to you straight up.

Othman Dan Fodio had more than 300 years to Islamize the whole of Nigeria as we know it geographically.

He could easily have done so.

So, what prevented him?

That's one question I doubt even your descendants can ever answer.

You then talk about "Wahabbism" and the Salafist roots that "gave birth" to the Izala movement.

Your ignorance stinks to the high heavens.

What about the Christian terrorists known as the "Neocons"?

Or the fact that the Global Evangelical Church fights simple science when it comes to simple issues like COVID-19
vaccinations?

Why couldn't your so-called super-sleuth skills decipher this?

Let me quote the Holy Quran.

The second verse of the Second Chapter as translated says: "This is the Book! There is no doubt about it, will [be] a guide for those that are mindful of Allah".

It's obvious David.

You read nothing when writing this wish-wash sham of an article.

One of the greatest employers of labor in Nigeria is your target for reasons best known to you.

I have always wondered who sponsors you when it comes to these articles that bring people and institutions who are minding their business down.

I even told someone this evening the same.

Full of fear-mongering and no facts.

Lawyers have a Latin saying: " Da mihi factum Dabo Tibi Ius" which when loosely translated means: "Show me the facts and I will show you the law".

Your article on the NASCO Group and the so-called Islamic terror financing depicted zero facts.

You just posted one, two, and maybe three links here and there. Next thing, BOOM! You have exposed someone who is long gone.

What are you going to tell your Creator, David?

I assume you don't believe the World was created by a sentient, eternal being.
It shows in your writing.

Trust me, I'm a Nigerian international writer of repute.

And an international journalist as well.

I talk to the high and mighty in my industry.

By the grace of All Mighty God, I am the top writer and journalist in my space.

Before anyone can reach my heights, then they have to go through my road and suffer as I have.

Now, here are a few simple things you need to fix with your article (Let me teach you, sir).

Firstly, when you want to write an investigative article, you MUST pay for your sources.

If the lives of the sources aren't at risk, you must state WHO your sources are.

For example, look at the Watergate Scandal and see how it went.

You must also NEVER give room for conjecture the way you have.

Your article is full of hearsay, and I doubt if any true, real international news media organization will pick this up.

I deal with global media and public relations practitioners every day.

So I know this industry.

Secondly, you must present the story as factually as possible with ZERO emotions.

Your emotions in your writing are all over the place. I mean, ANY professional will tell you: "this guy is angry".

Your style is so "zig-zag".

I didn't enjoy this one.

You weren't coherent in your storyline.

I mean, everyone knew the bad guy before the middle of the article.

What kind of journalism is that?

Thirdly, you didn't understand the relationship between the Hausa-Fulani tribes of Northern Nigeria and their rich history.

I will put one word to you that makes your assertion of the fact that Sheikh Gumi's father was the one to translate the Holy Quran fall flat on its face: "Ajami".

Your ignorance drove you to become such a bigot that a simple fact that it is Ajami on the Nigerian Naira (which is the Creole for Hausa, Fulani, and Arabic) instead of Arabic as most ignorant people like yourself assume is non-existent in your article.

The lesson here is: "Know your facts".

Now, you have dragged into the mud the hallowed profession of writers and journalists who bring the truth to everyone in a way and style that everyone regardless of any orientation can enjoy.

You eliminated the rich history of the Islamic Scholars who knew how to read and write (while your ancestors were still picking sticks and stones) created a WHOLE language where Islam could be interpreted to the simple-minded was invented.

I think you have disgraced us all with your so-called expose.

Fourthly, your focus on the history of JIBWIS as an organization is so tilted towards your nefarious aims that is it's clear from the start that you didn't give them a fair hearing.

Let me put it this way from discussions with JIBWIS leaders (WHO I KNOW PERSONALLY). JIBWIS and other Izalas and "Wahabist" movements are just like your Deeper Life and other conservative Christian Denominations.

For you to paint a whole institution black because you want to hang one individual shows who you are working for before you could even begin to "make sense".

You even bring the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria into your written salvos.

You have shown neither honor nor fealty for your country.

You have the temerity, the gumption, and the assumed gravitas to insult a sitting President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

You insult the person of this President simply because you have a keyboard to type your rubbish?

Let's move on to the next point before my blood begins to boil over.

Were you there when the US Government and the founder of NASCO Group had a meeting?

Do you know what was discussed there?

Who made you judge, jury, and executioner over something that probably didn't exist?

Are we to expect the honorable professionals within the US Government to give us an explanation for their removal of a man who has saved thousands of Christians economically from one of their numerous lists?

Go and check the diversity of the NASCO workforce.

Christians make up about half or more than half of that workforce.

And you now paint a family that has called Nigeria home for more than two generations as terrorists simply because it catches your fancy?

You tie all the parties to Jos and BOOM!

You have an exclusive.

I think you are liable for libel.

I pray the NASCO Group pursues this matter to its legal conclusion in the Courts.

Lastly, NASCO Group is always open to ANY media requests and questions.

Why didn't you go to them for media requests?

NASCO Group is a company that is incorporated under the extant laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

So, they are a person in the eyes of the law.

Those who live around there are ALWAYS available for interrogation.

One MAJOR feature of investigative pieces is witness testimony of some sort or the other.

You have quoted ZERO witnesses in your story, even the anonymous ones.

Your story LACKS any credible witnesses.

So, tell me, David, why won't I think you have lost your way?

Next time, find someone else to swallow your rubbish.

This time, we in Jos won't.

Yours Sincerely,

An Islamic Apologist and Christian Writer.

NB: I choose to remain anonymous.
Re: A Response To David Hundeyin From An Islamic Apologist by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 8:48am On Oct 06, 2021
Too long.

I wonder why people engage in arguments with christians. Only very few of them are willing to learn and understand Islam..Most is to just spew lies and insult Islam. The best is to ignore them..when they no longer get the attention they need. They would stop their nonsense

Since moderators in Islam section are DEAD

1 Like

Re: A Response To David Hundeyin From An Islamic Apologist by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:01am On Oct 06, 2021
You that are even in the same religion (Islam) are fighting each other here if not for the intervention of we Christians that are monitoring your activities, you would have blowoff Nairaland for us

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

. / Eid Mubarak / If Every Person’s Sustenance Has Been Decreed, Then Why Are Some Hungry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.