Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

The Lifestyle Vivek Has Today Is One He Could Only Dream Of When He Was A Child - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Lifestyle Vivek Has Today Is One He Could Only Dream Of When He Was A Child (114 Views)

Goodfirms Interviews The CEO And MD Of Vipra Business Consulting Services- Vivek / Youths: The Only Hope Nigeria Has Today! / Today Is World Left Handers Day. See Famous Left Handers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lifestyle Vivek Has Today Is One He Could Only Dream Of When He Was A Child by muffleitjuhi(f): 8:28am On Oct 06, 2021
At this point, a chance meeting introduced a ray of hope to Vivek's situation through the Herbalife Business Opportunity."Suddenly I had found an answer to both my problems - my obesity and my burden of debt," said Vivek. "Guided by the simple Herbalife marketing plan, I was able to repay my debt in just five months!" "My new found hope drove me to work like a man possessed and in nine months Herbalife returned me over 30 lac rupees!
keep reading-more gaming content on zapposbaytobreakers[url]
Ravi Sundaram signed up in December 1999 to lose weight. He's come a long way in a short time! "I lost 10 kilos in six weeks," said Ravi, " and seeing my amazing results my friends and relatives were keen to find out about the products." A month later Ravi became Supervisor and attended each and every Supervisor school and Success Training School. "This showed me the big picture of the Herbalife business," said Ravi. Ravi's dedication to his business was rewarded with increased volume as his list of satisfied customers and Distributors grew. "I made President's Team in September 2000 and there are no words to express my happiness and satisfaction over this achievement," he said "I feel great and dedicate this victory to my parents!"
Ravi's was goal was to earn the princely sum of Rs. 5 lac a year from Herbalife. "So far the company has paid me over Rs.37 lac! It's incredible!" "Now I am enjoying a terrific lifestyle with a brand new car." Ravi has discovered the keys to the Herbalife business consistency, persistency and honesty. "I shall continue to do the business this way,".
Also read-[url=
https://www.zapposbaytobreakers.com/digital-games/age-of-decadence-console-commands/]age of decadence power tubes

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Wordpress Sitemap / Nysc Batch Mobilization Guidelines / Itel S17 Is A Super Cool Smartphone For Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.