Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,301 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

₦9.6Billion: Inside Travis Scott's Yacht-inspired Mansion In Los Angeles(Pics) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ₦9.6Billion: Inside Travis Scott's Yacht-inspired Mansion In Los Angeles(Pics) (54249 Views)

Inside Travis Scott $23 Million Mansion - Pictures / Davido Visits DJ Khaled In His Mansion In Los Angeles (Video, Photos) / Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦9.6Billion: Inside Travis Scott's Yacht-inspired Mansion In Los Angeles(Pics) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ojuroye:

I hope you know that you can have this one on earth and still get that which you described in heaven when you die. Make una no come here dey preach say all na vanity, we know but e good make person fit call ds kind vanity e own too. E joor

You nailed it bro. God bless you. wink
Re: ₦9.6Billion: Inside Travis Scott's Yacht-inspired Mansion In Los Angeles(Pics) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Guy no be me get ham...it's a rented apartment...

wink God no dey answer prayer based on who supper pass oh...when your Time don nack... He go shock you yourself and it will be like magic...keep the faith!!

Amen bro. Thanks for the word of encouragement. Las las, we will all win.

1 Like

Re: ₦9.6Billion: Inside Travis Scott's Yacht-inspired Mansion In Los Angeles(Pics) by BigDawsNet: 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2021
DaveDGreat:

Amen bro. Thanks for the word of encouragement. Las las, we will all win.

Amen

1 Like

Re: ₦9.6Billion: Inside Travis Scott's Yacht-inspired Mansion In Los Angeles(Pics) by Bfss: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2021
Clout
Re: ₦9.6Billion: Inside Travis Scott's Yacht-inspired Mansion In Los Angeles(Pics) by brandsoncharlie: 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
Explorers:

I think what he's trying to say is, 'is not really about degree/certificate but skills/talent.'

1% of 9.6billion is 96m, 90% of salary earners in our country (certificate holders) will not make 96m throughout their years in service.

If you're a skillful footballer, basketballer, actor, musician, boxer, you have the chance of making it this big most especially international level.
Re: ₦9.6Billion: Inside Travis Scott's Yacht-inspired Mansion In Los Angeles(Pics) by RPG2020(m): 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
How many rooms he wan sleep � grin
Re: ₦9.6Billion: Inside Travis Scott's Yacht-inspired Mansion In Los Angeles(Pics) by Boniwhite: 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
Shetemi12:
I will not die poor in this life and next Life
you never know if today might be your last
Re: ₦9.6Billion: Inside Travis Scott's Yacht-inspired Mansion In Los Angeles(Pics) by Shetemi12(m): 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2021
Boniwhite:
you never know if today might be your last

God bless you abundantly for this statement
Re: ₦9.6Billion: Inside Travis Scott's Yacht-inspired Mansion In Los Angeles(Pics) by ProfGday(m): 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2021
Drug trafficking money.... Music is just a cover up
Re: ₦9.6Billion: Inside Travis Scott's Yacht-inspired Mansion In Los Angeles(Pics) by Boniwhite: 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
You're right but even with that, education is sense but sense no longer sell in this generation, no matter where you get the education. This generation is just blunt dumb. We're now living in the era of clowns and entertainment.

Education is just to live comfortably but if you really want to earn aggressively then it most be something else.

Well I don't pity educated folks. It's these same people who gave power and money and fame to entertainers.

You see someone with PHD saying footballers deserve their money. So someone with all his university degrees agrees that someone who kicks round leather about on a pitch deserves $millions while he himself deserves to roam about under the sun looking for N80k job. If so, who am I to say otherwise.
It's these same educated people who worship entertainers. [/quote]how money works, is earn as you generate. So entertainers deserve what they earn. You dont expect them to earn on par with a 9_5 workers,life is not emotional!
Re: ₦9.6Billion: Inside Travis Scott's Yacht-inspired Mansion In Los Angeles(Pics) by nextstep(m): 10:05pm On Oct 06, 2021
Just imagining how many panties will drop in this mansion grin grin grin

I'm also imagining how some broke babe forming I love you will demand half of this mansion after she's tired of our guy.
Re: ₦9.6Billion: Inside Travis Scott's Yacht-inspired Mansion In Los Angeles(Pics) by Jalaw: 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2021
I'm speechless
Re: ₦9.6Billion: Inside Travis Scott's Yacht-inspired Mansion In Los Angeles(Pics) by IBILEmayweather(m): 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
Boniwhite:

You're right but even with that, education is sense but sense no longer sell in this generation, no matter where you get the education. This generation is just blunt dumb. We're now living in the era of clowns and entertainment.

Education is just to live comfortably but if you really want to earn aggressively then it most be something else.

Well I don't pity educated folks. It's these same people who gave power and money and fame to entertainers.

You see someone with PHD saying footballers deserve their money. So someone with all his university degrees agrees that someone who kicks round leather about on a pitch deserves $millions while he himself deserves to roam about under the sun looking for N80k job. If so, who am I to say otherwise.
It's these same educated people who worship entertainers. how money works, is earn as you generate. So entertainers deserve what they earn.
You dont expect them to earn on par with a 9_5 workers,life is not emotional!
On a more serious note, educated ones are supposed to earn more than any entertainer whatsoever . Where were these entertainers when the world was ravaged by Coronavirus last year?
Who were the people that came to our rescue? Oh Yes!, the doctors, nurses, and scientists (PhD)
Re: ₦9.6Billion: Inside Travis Scott's Yacht-inspired Mansion In Los Angeles(Pics) by hybridblood07(m): 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2021
As in ehn, me wey dey find 3M to japa na him person paid cash of 9.6B for house. May God have mercy on usquote author=ifytrik post=106493817]Dear God, I am not complaining but please I need more blessings, even if you will not bless me the way you blessed this young man, just do something abeg. Chai! Dis life no just balance at all[/quote]
Re: ₦9.6Billion: Inside Travis Scott's Yacht-inspired Mansion In Los Angeles(Pics) by gazza07(m): 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2021
Omo... I'm still breathn and living
MufasaLion:

Hope you've made it now? grin
Re: ₦9.6Billion: Inside Travis Scott's Yacht-inspired Mansion In Los Angeles(Pics) by AngelicBeing: 12:29am On Oct 07, 2021
cool
Re: ₦9.6Billion: Inside Travis Scott's Yacht-inspired Mansion In Los Angeles(Pics) by Greatguy02: 3:07am On Oct 07, 2021
Omo I must make money oooo by fire by force
Re: ₦9.6Billion: Inside Travis Scott's Yacht-inspired Mansion In Los Angeles(Pics) by MufasaLion: 4:47am On Oct 07, 2021
gazza07:
Omo... I'm still breathn and living

grin grin grin
Re: ₦9.6Billion: Inside Travis Scott's Yacht-inspired Mansion In Los Angeles(Pics) by pacespot(m): 5:19am On Oct 07, 2021
The world is going crazy, how can you build a complex for one man and call it home? Imagine, only one man is occupying 16,7000 square feet, I wonder what the future will look like when the world population grows. This flagrant display of opulence is the reason why the world will go to another war, the fact that you can afford it doesn't mean that you should own it. There should be some kind of limit placed on how the rich people of the world should spend their money, you cannot use your money to acquire property that will put the future population at stake. People don't even know that there is some kind slavery going on in the world presently between the rich and poor people. Almost every country of the world has a huge amount of public debt they are servicing each year, or biannually, in terms of interests paid on the debt to their creditors. It happens that all the rich and advanced countries of the world, including the developing countries like our own, have huge amount of public debt that is in the region of 100% to 200% of the GDP. So it means if the overall GDP of a country is valued at $21 trillion like the United States, their public debt is far greater, say $28 trillion like the country quoted. I did my analysis to find out who are the creditors or government bondholders of these debts, I discovered they are the super rich individuals living in these countries and all around the world. So it means in today's world, every country is indebted to the super rich to a tune of 150% or above of the overall GDP of the country on which the country is paying interests or coupons to these individuals every six month as their bond yields. In a nutshell, each country of the world has been sold out to the super rich living in them.
Re: ₦9.6Billion: Inside Travis Scott's Yacht-inspired Mansion In Los Angeles(Pics) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:31am On Oct 07, 2021
Paperbag:
Cool But it wont last ,
The country is a no no to buy such houses cause it will eat you so deep in tax and insurance that las las it will be taken away from you .

Thats why most of them end up being broke , cause they spent money on " we just made it" stuffs

You really don’t know what you are talking about. Many everyday working American homeowners pay taxes and insurance a year or so in advance so it is safe to imagine that Travis has it covered.

The location of his house will likely cause it to increase in value and he’ll be able to sell it in a few years and walk away with a profit of a cool million or so.
Re: ₦9.6Billion: Inside Travis Scott's Yacht-inspired Mansion In Los Angeles(Pics) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:44am On Oct 07, 2021
ComeToJesus:
Even Elon Musk and Bill Gate no get time for this kind opulence. Don't be surprised that his kith and kin are still groping in ghettos of Brooklyn and Mississippi.

Just one small hiccup with the authorities (common with black men doing well) and he can't maintain the place again.

I know the bombers and keyboard rogues here will be up in arms against my comment. Na una mates dey ball legit so. In your case, you must become an Army general in Afghanistan to in order to prey on emotionally wrecked women.

He actually bought his parents a very large house in Houston before he bought one for himself. His family didn’t come from the ghetto. You obviously know nothing about the states because Brooklyn is now gentrified and a tiny apartment will cost over $1 million USD. Mississippi has many places that I’m certain you would give your eye tooth to live in.

1 Like

Re: ₦9.6Billion: Inside Travis Scott's Yacht-inspired Mansion In Los Angeles(Pics) by Femi316: 7:18am On Oct 07, 2021
Wow this is paladice
Explorers:
Price: $23.5 million
Size: 16,700 square feet, 7 bedrooms, 11 bathrooms.

The 28-year-old rapper paid the entire $23.5 million cost of the seven-bedroom property in cash.

The massive rooftop includes a parking lot lined with foliage, and its driveway curves downward to become the third floor balcony.

Out in the backyard there is a long glass-bottomed infinity pool that offers breathtaking views of Los Angeles.

Out in the backyard there is a long glass-bottomed infinity pool that offers breathtaking views of Los Angeles.

At one side of the swimming pool there is a gleaming hardwood deck lined with room for plenty of chairs and tables.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8441429/Travis-Scott-pays-23-5MIL-CASH-sleek-postmodern-Brentwood-mansion.html
Re: ₦9.6Billion: Inside Travis Scott's Yacht-inspired Mansion In Los Angeles(Pics) by elonmuskbaby: 7:27am On Oct 07, 2021
illicit:
Nice one
the challenges of all these exotic mansions be say it's money consuming.you will have to be spending money on a regular basis.you go need like 8-10 janitors stationed in every apartment of the house. the one dusting the TV's, the one mopping the floor, another one washing the bedsheets, another one cleaning up the kitchen, another one keeping the corridors and pool clean , another one emptying the thrash.at
least 5 more gardners pruning the lawns and keeping the plants healthy and neat, another person keeping the outdoor relaxation centre clean, dusting the chairs and mopping the floor,then the bar you need people cleaning that section,then you need a Chef cooking for you etcc have to pay all of them regularly/monthly for as long as they work with you.definetly one person cannot maintain the cleanliness and beauty of this mansion.it will take several hands to keep it in its elegance.its not just about buying the house, you need regular money in billions to keep it clean.its worse when you have visitors regularly or mothers with kids playing around the house.they will definitely destroy things.that is inevitable.except you just want to stay alone with your mansion workers without any woman or kids around

By the way this type of mansion is not feasible in Nigeria except you will be spending ₦10 million at least every month to pay cleaners,buy big generator to power/ provide electricity to every facility inside-the a.c, freezers,tvs etc.so it either has to be a God kind of miracle to provide sustainable money for you or you are a massively corrupt politician or you break a bank every week to Rob.however pray none of your workers get greedy or displeased with the salary you're giving him and wants to poison you to take over your properties or plants a girl into your life scheming with one of your workers to kill you so as to steal your money or properties.with the way Nigerian staff can be so conniving, greedy and treacherous, this house is beautiful but unsafe to live alone with your mansion workers
Re: ₦9.6Billion: Inside Travis Scott's Yacht-inspired Mansion In Los Angeles(Pics) by paskal16: 8:34am On Oct 07, 2021
KingDash:
travis scott yahoo boy... which kind music won give am this kind money.
heard about his cactus jack clothing line?
This nigggas got businesses going on for them apart from music
Just like jay Z, Kanye and the likes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦9.6Billion: Inside Travis Scott's Yacht-inspired Mansion In Los Angeles(Pics) by paskal16: 8:41am On Oct 07, 2021
Abagworo:
It is a useless show of wealth except his entire extended family and crew is gonna live there.
lmaoo
Oga Go and sit yo ass down
Re: ₦9.6Billion: Inside Travis Scott's Yacht-inspired Mansion In Los Angeles(Pics) by toujurs: 10:08am On Oct 07, 2021
God when cry. Why Drop me in nigeria, where i offend you cry.
Re: ₦9.6Billion: Inside Travis Scott's Yacht-inspired Mansion In Los Angeles(Pics) by Boniwhite: 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
On a more serious note, educated ones are supposed to earn more than any entertainer whatsoever . Where were these entertainers when the world was ravaged by Coronavirus last year?
Who were the people that came to our rescue? Oh Yes!, the doctors, nurses, and scientists (PhD)
[/quote] That nigeria arent paying doctors well doesnt mean others dont.saudi arabia were poaching our doctor. they pay them x4. even the uk aswell. See money dont work as you maybe thinking or those who work as factory workers,bricklayer&labourer would 've been earning big.
as for the vaccine it is importantant but a one-off event.
entertainers deserve to earn big (wheather more than education is a debate 4 another day)
music,sports,movies& even strippers are buisness &the pull crowd,make money 4 sponsors.
e.g the world-cup Russia hosted boosted their economy significantly.creating jobs eg stewards at stadium,bouncers at clubs. journalist,broadcasters(selling magazines) lawers doctor cleaners even brands like mtn coca cola etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This / Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day / Kleopatra1's Cleavage-Baring, The Worst Outfit At AMVCA [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.