Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

You Have 30 Days To Increase 700k And Take All The Profit, What Would You Do? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Have 30 Days To Increase 700k And Take All The Profit, What Would You Do? (704 Views)

A Good And Profitable Business To Start With 700k And The Best States To Start I / Please What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 700k And Make Profits? / What's The Profit Margin Of Being A Cement Distributor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have 30 Days To Increase 700k And Take All The Profit, What Would You Do? by Destined2lead: 10:14am On Oct 06, 2021
This is my current situation. Someone gave me 700k to return back the money in 30 days.

Please how would you increase it? I need inputs please.

Lalasticlala help me i need wider audience
Re: You Have 30 Days To Increase 700k And Take All The Profit, What Would You Do? by Ynix(m): 10:17am On Oct 06, 2021
Destined2lead:
This is my current situation. Someone gave me 700k to return back the money in 30 days.

Use Binance Spot trade or stake on one of the Cryptocurrency swap platform, or even try out cryptocurrency Arbitrage.
Another alternative is create a digital product and sell, may be even mobile app.
Chat me up on 08089456258 I can be of help
Re: You Have 30 Days To Increase 700k And Take All The Profit, What Would You Do? by Snitch24(m): 10:19am On Oct 06, 2021
Ynix:

Use Binance Spot trade or stake on one of the Cryptocurrency swap platform, or even try out cryptocurrency Arbitrage.
Another alternative is create a digital product and sell, may be even mobile app.
Chat me up on 08089456258 I can be of help

Boss it is nt ur money don't take unecesary risk that u can't afford
Binace is nt a sure 100% way to make money don't let anybody decieve you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have 30 Days To Increase 700k And Take All The Profit, What Would You Do? by tripplephi: 10:24am On Oct 06, 2021
Destined2lead:

Are you seeking attention or help?
cos this is your personal business, not for public intervention.

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE PRACTICAL SKILLS, THEN RETURN THE MONEY....

This is the realest advice you may get, anyone asking you to DM or PM them to help you increase it, will only dupe you or frustrate you........ anyone who knows current thriving businesses can increase 700k.... but the problem is not the businesses... the main issue is which of the businesses you can comprehend and can do easily.... else YOU WILL USE THE 700K to practice n fail... and may get into serious trouble.

Those of us who are busy increasing money through several businesses, do not have time to teach or show you the way. We can only point you in the right direction and for now, all I can say is use the money to do what already works for you orrrr
RETURN THE MONEY since you are clueless what to do, and any new idea anyone gives you here will be trial and error for you.

4 Likes

Re: You Have 30 Days To Increase 700k And Take All The Profit, What Would You Do? by Destined2lead: 10:56am On Oct 06, 2021
Snitch24:

What would you suggest?
Re: You Have 30 Days To Increase 700k And Take All The Profit, What Would You Do? by Destined2lead: 10:57am On Oct 06, 2021
tripplephi:

Are you seeking attention or help?
cos this is your personal business, not for public intervention.

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE PRACTICAL SKILLS, THEN RETURN THE MONEY....

This is the realest advice you may get, anyone asking you to DM or PM them to help you increase it, will only dupe you or frustrate you........ anyone who knows current thriving businesses can increase 700k.... but the problem is not the businesses... the main issue is which of the businesses you can comprehend and can do easily.... else YOU WILL USE THE 700K to practice n fail... and may get into serious trouble.

Those of us who are busy increasing money through several businesses, do not have time to teach or show you the way. We can only point you in the right direction and for now, all I can say is use the money to do what already works for you orrrr
RETURN THE MONEY since you are clueless what to do, and any new idea anyone gives you here will be trial and error for you.
Are you saying there's nothing new for me I can try within 30 days and make some profit
Re: You Have 30 Days To Increase 700k And Take All The Profit, What Would You Do? by seanaddy(m): 11:03am On Oct 06, 2021
Destined2lead:
Are you saying there's nothing new for me I can try within 30 days and make some profit

Bet on live games (sports bets). You can use 50k or 100k to bet on a game with 1.3 to 1.5 odds.

Na who get liver fit try am tho, and as long as you not greedy or desperate you will make good money there. Just take out 100k and don't touch the rest of the money incase this fails. But all in all there's no business without risks and pls don't do any funny forex investment or give anyone money with promise to pay you any fuckn commission. I will suggest the sports bet or the crypto arbitrage.

All the best bro.
Re: You Have 30 Days To Increase 700k And Take All The Profit, What Would You Do? by providencia(m): 11:04am On Oct 06, 2021
Destined2lead:

You have decided to gamble

Re: You Have 30 Days To Increase 700k And Take All The Profit, What Would You Do? by Snitch24(m): 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
Destined2lead:
What would you suggest?
Nothing bro
I can't take any risk with money that's been kept with me
I will rather take it to bank an open an interest accnt
Re: You Have 30 Days To Increase 700k And Take All The Profit, What Would You Do? by tripplephi: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2021
Destined2lead:

EMPATICALLY YES....... HASTE LEADS TO WASTE.... nothing LEGIT will increase that money in 30 days.... better go and do yahooplussss and let them give you soap.

1 Like

Re: You Have 30 Days To Increase 700k And Take All The Profit, What Would You Do? by Ynix(m): 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
Snitch24:

I make money daily from the up and down of Binance spot trading. You buy low and sell high. All that matters is that you gather up to date information of recent market trend daily.
If you understand the simple strategy of buying low in unstable/stable cryptocurrency pairing you sell and dump into stable tether when it goes high, over and over again.
Any way, what we don't know is more than us.
Moreover I am not even interested in collecting money for him. Just to teach and that is all, but as usual some of us like doing aproko grin
Re: You Have 30 Days To Increase 700k And Take All The Profit, What Would You Do? by SmartPolician: 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
Destined2lead

If making money was easy, nobody would be broke today. Do whatever you like with it, but don't invest in cryptocurrency

2 Likes

Re: You Have 30 Days To Increase 700k And Take All The Profit, What Would You Do? by idris646(m): 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
i go double the money in 2hrs using Sporty Bet Virtual
Re: You Have 30 Days To Increase 700k And Take All The Profit, What Would You Do? by SKhanmi: 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2021
tripplephi:

EMPATICALLY YES....... HASTE LEADS TO WASTE.... nothing LEGIT will increase that money in 30 days.... better go and do yahooplussss and let them give you soap.

Nothing legit? I disagree. You should have alluded to op's inexperience & lack of knowledge/ideas affecting his ability to double that amount. 30days is too much sef. I know someone in a similar situation who tripled his cash within weeks but he leveraged on knowledge from those who had years of experience already.

To OP's, your best bet is to return the money. I have been there, had some little knowledge then, made profit, still ended up in debt. angry

If you had more time or know folks that have significantly demonstrated their capacity to generate profit from whatever legit business they're in, they could help you out. What you need to do now is to do a lot of research, understudying & patience. Get the right info first and the rest will be easier Goodluck.

Avoid anything betting,crypto & those who ask you to message them. More wolves than humans abound in this section.
Re: You Have 30 Days To Increase 700k And Take All The Profit, What Would You Do? by Opejesu(m): 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2021
I guarantee you success in my mentorship about affiliate marketing business. You will earn it back. Or if you can join my crypto signal circle, you will earn 5x of it.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Email Extractor To Buy / Evangelist Ojo Ade Latest Song: Advises Youths To Go Into Business / In Need Of Egold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.