Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

When You Are Confused And Don't Know Which Prayer To Pray, Pray This! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Are Confused And Don't Know Which Prayer To Pray, Pray This! (240 Views)

I'm A Muslim, My 2 Wives Are Christians, My Children Are Confused - Asari Dokubo / Why Many People Pray And Don't Get Answers To Their Prayers? / 50 Powerful Prayer To Overcome Having Sex In The Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Are Confused And Don't Know Which Prayer To Pray, Pray This! by Ekejoestar(m): 10:29am On Oct 06, 2021
That the Lord will arise and have mercy upon Zion (You).

The prayers of mercy covers a large aspect of life and it's a prayer God won't overlook and it reaches the heavens even unto the Throne of God.
Re: When You Are Confused And Don't Know Which Prayer To Pray, Pray This! by Kobojunkie: 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ekejoestar:
That the Lord will arise and have mercy upon Zion (You).

The prayers of mercy covers a large aspect of life and it's a prayer God won't overlook and it reaches the heavens even unto the Throne of God.
Um.... Jesus Christ taught you the one prayer you need to prayer if you ever feel like praying and He also taught you how to pray in Matthew 6 vs 6 - 12. And He made it severally clear that His' is the only way to the Father - John 14 vs 5 - 14. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Streams Healing To Every Nation This Week / The Birth Of Jesus Christ (short Clips) / Spirit Of Antichrist And Antichrists In The World 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.