|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 3,083,179 members, 7,594,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 September 2023 at 07:57 PM
|Terminal/station Officer Vacancy At Transportation Company by Nelo24: 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2021|
1. Manage daily bus operations and personnel at bus stations and terminals in accordance with the TML's fleet operating plan.
2. Oversee the facilities at bus stations to ensure proper maintenance.
3. Oversee the validation and invalidation of passenger tickets.
4. Ensure accurate headcount of bus passengers.
5. Oversee adherence to bus schedules.
6. Undertake regular safety inspections and mandatory safety checks, and participate in risk assessments.
7. Ensure that bus station procedures and emergency plans are adhered to at all times.
8. Ensure all relevant passenger information materials are current, available in good quality and posted within the bus station.
9. Respond to passenger complaints and enquiries.
10. Undertake any other duties consistent with the position, and as required by management.
Requirements / Qualifications
Minimum of a BSc / HND certification.
Minimum of 2 years working experience in the Transportation or Logistics industry
Minimum of a Second class upper division or Upper credit
Membership of relevant professional body is an added advantage.
Interested and qualified persons should please send updated CVs to email@example.com
|Re: Terminal/station Officer Vacancy At Transportation Company by Nelo24: 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2021|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21