Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Does Nigeria Have The Legal And Moral Right To Stop Biafran's From Leaving? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Nigeria Have The Legal And Moral Right To Stop Biafran's From Leaving? (727 Views)

Minimum Wage, Maximum Deceit And Moral Cowardice- Kperoogi / Igbo President Won't Stop Biafran Agitation / Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Nigeria Have The Legal And Moral Right To Stop Biafran's From Leaving? by cazchi: 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2021
My God!

I now understand why history was hidden. The Biafrans don't just have the right to be left alone, they'd be justified in retaliating like Israel did.
This is so absurd. What do you think? Please watch the video first and then discuss without sentiments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpjpKSMpS8g
Re: Does Nigeria Have The Legal And Moral Right To Stop Biafran's From Leaving? by psucc(m): 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
Whether or not, time will do the needful - divide the nation. Nothing lasts forever.

Biafra and others will come sooner or later

3 Likes

Re: Does Nigeria Have The Legal And Moral Right To Stop Biafran's From Leaving? by cazchi: 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
psucc:
Whether or not, time will do the needful - divide the nation. Nothing lasts forever.

The 1960 election was confirmed as rigged by the brits in the video
Declassified files show that the oil was the main issue
The FG were shown to have gone back on the Aburi Accord.

I know this is not news to some, but how on earth can we, as an educated people, deny that Secessionists, especially Biafra are justified in leaving?

We might lie to ourselves in Nigeria, but when this matter gets to some important desks like the UN, i think it'll be a quick judgement and it'll be in the favour of the Biafrans.

The truth is so clear! This issue will be a non-issue if followed up by the powers that be. Not Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Does Nigeria Have The Legal And Moral Right To Stop Biafran's From Leaving? by Rexwalters1: 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
psucc:

They say that Fools that don’t know their history are bound to repeat it?

1 Like

Re: Does Nigeria Have The Legal And Moral Right To Stop Biafran's From Leaving? by SlayerForever: 6:53pm On Oct 06, 2021
Moral right? Definitely not. A whole section of Nigeria's elite should hang if we're checking moral justification.
Re: Does Nigeria Have The Legal And Moral Right To Stop Biafran's From Leaving? by cazchi: 12:09am On Oct 07, 2021
SlayerForever:
Moral right? Definitely not. A whole section of Nigeria's elite should hang if we're checking moral justification.

That’s if justice existed in the Zoo. It shocks me that no one was tried in The Hague after the war.

1 Like

Re: Does Nigeria Have The Legal And Moral Right To Stop Biafran's From Leaving? by saaron(m): 12:15am On Oct 07, 2021
As far as the United Nations Declaration of the Rights of Indigenous People are concerned, buhari's fulani regime and any other govt for that matter have no right stopping a people from seceeding. Secession in a Universal human rights.
Only in this Satanic enclave called Nigeria is secession seen as a crime.

TOTAL DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF MIDDLE BELT AND SOUTHERN LIVES FROM FULANI AND BOKOHARAM TERRORISM!

2 Likes

Re: Does Nigeria Have The Legal And Moral Right To Stop Biafran's From Leaving? by psucc(m): 10:22am On Oct 07, 2021
Rexwalters1:
They say that Fools that don’t know their history are bound to repeat it?
In fact, the picture you post is just a catalyst for the struggle. It explains how the minority groups in Nigeria has treated for decades. One day, sooner or later, this country, this contraption, this unholy union shall part ways

3 Likes

Re: Does Nigeria Have The Legal And Moral Right To Stop Biafran's From Leaving? by skywalker240(m): 10:37am On Oct 07, 2021
psucc:
In fact, the picture you post is just a catalyst for the struggle. It explains how the minority groups in Nigeria has treated for decades. One day, sooner or later, this country, this contraption, this unholy union shall part ways
Amen oo

1 Like

Re: Does Nigeria Have The Legal And Moral Right To Stop Biafran's From Leaving? by cazchi: 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2021
saaron:
As far as the United Nations Declaration of the Rights of Indigenous People are concerned, buhari's fulani regime and any other govt for that matter have no right stopping a people from seceeding. Secession in a Universal human rights.
Only in this Satanic enclave called Nigeria is secession seen as a crime.

TOTAL DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF MIDDLE BELT AND SOUTHERN LIVES FROM FULANI AND BOKOHARAM TERRORISM!

This is gaining traction overseas. I would like to see Lawyers take up this struggle up in not only the UN, but The Hague as well. If they did, it'll end pretty quickly.
Buhari might've swallowed a trap by getting Nnamdi. His arrest has strengthened the movement in months weigh more than he would have been able to pull off in years.
This is my honest non-sentimental analysis of things. We'll be seeing a new nation in Africa soon.

2 Likes

Re: Does Nigeria Have The Legal And Moral Right To Stop Biafran's From Leaving? by saaron(m): 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
cazchi:

This is gaining traction overseas. I would like to see Lawyers take up this struggle up in not only the UN, but The Hague as well. If they did, it'll end pretty quickly.
Buhari might've swallowed a trap by getting Nnamdi. His arrest has strengthened the movement in months weigh more than he would have been able to pull off in years.
This is my honest non-sentimental analysis of things. We'll be seeing a new nation in Africa soon.
A coalition of indigenous Nigerian people for self determination is already in advance stage in the UN and the Hague working for the TOTAL breakaway of indigenous people of Middle Belt, Oduduwa, and Biafra from Sharia North.
Trust me, Nigeria will soon be history.

Re: Does Nigeria Have The Legal And Moral Right To Stop Biafran's From Leaving? by Okoroawusa: 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
One person on one thread quoting himself talking trash

(1) (Reply)

Yar’adua’s Daughter, Zainab, Forged Several Land Documents,- FCT Minister / Sign In Into Inec Portal To View 2021 Anambra Governorship Election Results / Ambush Of Soldiers: A Major Setback That Will Never Be Forgotten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.