Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

Help Me Make A Decision - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Make A Decision (792 Views)

Marriage: Read This Before You Make A Decision Either Way / Why Getting Married When You Are Struggling Financially Is A Bad Decision! / Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Make A Decision by lajid: 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
Hello,

This may not be the right section but I need audience. I leave in the north and looking to relocate to somewhere in the south.

Currently, I’m about to pick my states for nysc and I want to choose which I’m finding it difficult to.

Which state will you advise a corper to go? Lagos or Ogun state?

I have no intention of going back after service. Aim is to stay in my service state after service. Please I need help on this, what’s the disvantages of Lagos ? And that of Ogun. My mind is tilted towards Lagos for obvious reasons but I still need advice.

I don’t know anyone there to begin with, but I think I can make do with that.
Re: Help Me Make A Decision by frozen70(f): 5:00am On Oct 07, 2021
Pick any one of the states they are very close to each other
Re: Help Me Make A Decision by Vickho: 3:03am On Oct 11, 2021
frozen70:
Pick any one of the states they are very close to each other
hi ma'am angry
It's Udeme Triumph.
I sent a mail. Thanks for your prayers and good wishes anyway I finally found a way out. Kindly check your mailbox.
Thanks and I hope you're good
Re: Help Me Make A Decision by frozen70(f): 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
Vickho:
hi ma'am angry
It's Udeme Triumph.
I sent a mail. Thanks for your prayers and good wishes anyway I finally found a way out. Kindly check your mailbox.
Thanks and I hope you're good

Hello my dear
I have responded to your mail
Re: Help Me Make A Decision by Vickho: 9:30am On Oct 19, 2021
frozen70:

Hello my dear
I have responded to your mail
Hello ma'am. God bless you.
I've seen the alert ma'am. God shall increase you and bless you and your family in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Help Me Make A Decision by frozen70(f): 11:08am On Oct 19, 2021
Vickho:
Hello ma'am. God bless you.
I've seen the alert ma'am. God shall increase you and bless you and your family in Jesus name. Amen

Thanks and Amen to your prayers
Re: Help Me Make A Decision by Richy4(m): 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
You want to pick a state to serve... Do corp members pick states nowadays?... I thought Federal Govt usually do the posting themselves

(1) (Reply)

My Life Is In Reverse Mode / A Nairalander In Need. / Apologies To Those I Fought And Those Who Fought With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.