Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Three Nigeria Drug Syndicate Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Nigeria Drug Syndicate Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking (14964 Views)

India Police Arrested Fourth Nigeria Drug Trafficker Within 10 Days / Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) / Suspected Kidnapping Syndicate Arrested In Imo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Three Nigeria Drug Syndicate Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking by manunitedbabes: 7:51am On Oct 07, 2021
grin chai my brothers has done it again

Re: Three Nigeria Drug Syndicate Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking by Oracleforce: 7:59am On Oct 07, 2021
I don't need to check the names because I know those tribes in Nigeria that engage in drug dealing, baby factory, prostitute, etc that is their cultural and tribal identity

Blood money and money blood...

Re: Three Nigeria Drug Syndicate Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking by usmexy1(m): 8:07am On Oct 07, 2021
Negative side of each tribe in Nigeria:
-IGBOS ARE :-COCAINE DEALER...
-YORUBAS ARE INTERNET FRAUDSTERS
-THE SOUTH SOUTH ARE PROFESSIONAL PROSTITUTES and human trafficking
-THE North are full of islamic terrorists.
Re: Three Nigeria Drug Syndicate Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking by osazuwa23: 8:07am On Oct 07, 2021

Re: Three Nigeria Drug Syndicate Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking by osazuwa23: 8:08am On Oct 07, 2021
you never here simon ekpa talk about this
SlyDev:
Three bafrans, whenever an Indian tell me Nigerians bring drugs into their country, I tell them it one particular tribe in Nigeria and they should start using death penalty if they want to have peace
Re: Three Nigeria Drug Syndicate Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking by Ushman333: 8:17am On Oct 07, 2021
mariovito:
Look at this almajiri.
Have you sniffed your morning dosage of sukudie?

Y'all are scums, every illegal activity linked to Nigeria is Igbo,yet your region is a desolate land. Mugu.
Re: Three Nigeria Drug Syndicate Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:25am On Oct 07, 2021
The Igbo cartel involved in this business in faraway India is very strong and unrelenting. They keep catching them every day and every week.

Re: Three Nigeria Drug Syndicate Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking by Hassino90: 8:33am On Oct 07, 2021
NA THEM NA THERE WORK VERY GREEDY PEOPLE
Re: Three Nigeria Drug Syndicate Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking by engrfaruq(m): 8:44am On Oct 07, 2021

Re: Three Nigeria Drug Syndicate Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking by ugotaya: 9:00am On Oct 07, 2021
ODEHOYIKOCHO:
This business is lucrative. I am thinking about engaging in it maybe I will be able to raise money for my wedding angry

Bellfun:

And the people you wanted to impress will surely join in 'knacking' your wife once you get sent to prison!

Your newly wedded wife will simply move on with her life while you rot in jail!

Yeah, He will go and relax in the prison after feeding his frenemy, his mother's frenemy and father's frenemy in the name of wedding, meet our future ex. drug baron in law , Weldone.

Re: Three Nigeria Drug Syndicate Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking by Ushman333: 9:18am On Oct 07, 2021
e author=usmexy1 post=106518480]Negative side of each tribe in Nigeria:

[/quote]
Igbos have more prostitutes than any other tribe in Africa, go Ghana, Ivory coast, dirty Igbo girls fucking for cheap, I was ashamed for them when I was there briefly in holidays, I mean cheap pussy not even real money, even internet fraudsters dem full, na dem dey every crime in that category, the head is blocked, can't think to make money, just crime.
Re: Three Nigeria Drug Syndicate Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking by Ushman333: 9:28am On Oct 07, 2021
Vultron101:
The same people wey dey always call Nigeria zoo dem Don forget say, na dem make Nigeria be like zoo.
Nigerians need to petition to get ipob out of our entity, but yet again, where them wan go, dot in the middle of nowhere...a real parasite to Nigeria.
Re: Three Nigeria Drug Syndicate Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking by chatinent: 9:46am On Oct 07, 2021
Davefed:

Good morning, sorry to disturb you this morning. Pls can you assist me by crosschecking my project work before taking it to my supervisor. I need someone who have much knowledge to guide me pls.

Good morning. Yes, it'll be a pleasure. Please send a message.
Re: Three Nigeria Drug Syndicate Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking by Davefed(m): 9:50am On Oct 07, 2021
chatinent:

Good morning. Yes, it'll be a pleasure. Please send a message.
. Thanks for the reply. I've sent you a pm
Re: Three Nigeria Drug Syndicate Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking by uvie66: 10:20am On Oct 07, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

My black forehead friend

Have you eyed a female child today?
No.... but Asia + Drug dealers= Ndigbo.
Re: Three Nigeria Drug Syndicate Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking by Greenback: 10:23am On Oct 07, 2021
IfnobeGod20:

Cover your eyes in shame. Your brothers went to other country to disgrace you but here writing rhetoric. Tell me a city in Nigeria from length to breadth that doesn't have agbero and your on her street and I would tell you, no where in this country?
Please be shameful even if it is a day like this.
This is too common to you guys, always like to shift blame. They would say your people did wrong, the next is to be pointing those that are also doing wrong. Does wrongs make a right?
uvie66:
Ushman333:

e author=usmexy1 post=106518480]Negative side of each tribe in Nigeria:

Igbos have more prostitutes than any other tribe in Africa, go Ghana, Ivory coast, dirty Igbo girls fucking for cheap, I was ashamed for them when I was there briefly in holidays, I mean cheap pussy not even real money, even internet fraudsters dem full, na dem dey every crime in that category, the head is blocked, can't think to make money, just crime.
raphy:
Na them awon developers they are already build mansion in there village n keep sending lump sum bck home for wifi.

There wife will not see money again then she will bck to square one.

There family even know back home.

India the new head quarter of drugs drug cartel south America are the main school
Oracleforce:
I don't need to check the names because I know those tribes in Nigeria that engage in drug dealing, baby factory, prostitute, etc that is their cultural and tribal identity

Blood money and money blood...
Shut up your mouth there,saint molumbas.

Nobody is condoning crime of any sort on here and if we start counting all criminal activities committed , nairaland sections will overflow..

What you guys do on here is simply borne out of bitterness and hatred for the Igbos coupled with individual frustrations.

There are threads on the heinous activities of murderous killer herdsmen. There are threads on here on the activities of ritualists beheading people in the west everyday but we hardly see anybody vomitting his/her frustrations like you people do whenever you hear about Igbo names.
Shior...better go look for a job for the sake of your parents who pray for you day and night

osazuwa23:
I didnt have to think twice on were they could be from all hail i leave the rest there grin
Wa ghe e...WA ghe omeme! Uhundan nokhua!!!
Re: Three Nigeria Drug Syndicate Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking by Blackman7: 11:04am On Oct 07, 2021
By there heads ("FLAT") we shall know them

Re: Three Nigeria Drug Syndicate Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking by snoopz: 11:21am On Oct 07, 2021
Na attendance I con mark for names
Attendance successful

Re: Three Nigeria Drug Syndicate Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking by fxsky: 11:32am On Oct 07, 2021
Developers in Action......
Re: Three Nigeria Drug Syndicate Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking by zombieHUNTER: 11:36am On Oct 07, 2021
uvie66:

My black forehead friend
Why don't you scavenge for a head in a graveyard.
Instead embarrassing your village people on social media
Re: Three Nigeria Drug Syndicate Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking by bahdpersona(m): 11:41am On Oct 07, 2021
Ha
Re: Three Nigeria Drug Syndicate Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking by bahdpersona(m): 11:41am On Oct 07, 2021
GOD
Re: Three Nigeria Drug Syndicate Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking by weirdo44: 11:44am On Oct 07, 2021
Shey den curse flatinosss ni

Re: Three Nigeria Drug Syndicate Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking by Tundex911: 11:53am On Oct 07, 2021
Oh, I just have to stop by go check out their names... shocked

Bye bye

Girl Who Sold Her Son For N300,000 Arrested / Police Rescue Man From Being Killed After Stabbing Girl To Death In Owerri. PICS / NGO Staff Arrested For Mismanaging N4.5m Meant For People Living With HIV - Pics