Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:26 AM

People Will Always Complain When They Lose--- Akpanudoedehe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Will Always Complain When They Lose--- Akpanudoedehe (180 Views)

APC Crisis: Sani Bello Insists On Akpanudoedehe's Sack / Sagay: Hold Buni, Akpanudoedehe Responsible If APC Loses 2023 Presidential Poll / 2023: Jonathan Will Be Given A Chance To Contest If He Joins APC - Akpanudoedehe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People Will Always Complain When They Lose--- Akpanudoedehe by MANofMEN(m): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2021
People will always complain when they lose--- Akpanudoedehe

People have aspiration and if they fail or not met, they are bound to form association. We will always look for credible candidates to win. People must make themselves to love the party. What people should be talking about the performance of the party in giving dividend to Nigerians. It is their right to vent anger but consensus allows cohesion and cohesiveness.

Those God wants to be there will be there. The beauty of this CECPC I'd to ensure rancour free process and we are doing that. But not everybody will be happy.

I want to advise them to stay in the party and associate with the stakeholders and lobby them.
We followed the Constitution of the party to conduct the process. The report before us don't give impression that the processes were flawed.

People should stop playing to the gallery. We set up appeal panels and I am not sure they explored the channel for redress. Even when they go, they can't prove their case.

The national secretary also dismissed claim that party faithful were not being carried along.
We will continue to mend fences, I won't say people are being carried along hundred percent bit I can say the party is owned by the people now, not by power blocs or minority.

They must trust the chairman of having the elasticity to accomodate everybody and bring everybody together. People will always complain when they lose. This Careraker can say since inception, we have never had it so good as a party. We have stabilize the party and brought more people to the party.

Instead of vilifying us, they should be praising President Muhammadu Buhari
Re: People Will Always Complain When They Lose--- Akpanudoedehe by Maxymilliano(m): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2021
Just the same way he complained and almost set Akwa Ibom State on fire after losing governorship election to Godswill Akpabio

(1) (Reply)

Edo: PDP Suspends Orbih, Oredo Ward 4 Chair* / Anambra 2021: An Industralised Anambra Is Possible, Dr Chidozie Nwankwo OF AAC. / Private Jet Promise: Ooni's Palace Never Issued Press Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.