Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) (52311 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO / AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by CampussNews: 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
Update from

Former Finance Minister of the Republic of Nigeria and current Director-General of the World Trade Organization, (WTO), Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, has reacted to a picture of a little kid who modelled herself to look like her, Siggy reports.

The girl rocked Okonjo’s signature traditional outfit and posed for the camera in an adorable photo which is circulating on social media.

On seeing the photo, Nigeria’s former Finance Minister, noted that the girl indeed does look strike a resemblance with her younger self.

She then indicated interest in knowing the girl.

Sharing the photo on her Twitter page, Dr. Okonjo-Iweala wrote;

”This is the cutest young girl I’ve seen in her lookalike Nigerian outfit! I almost thought it was my younger self. I would like to know her name!”

https:///okonjo-iweala-reacts-to-pictures-of-girl-that-looks-exactly-like-her-photos/

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by CampussNews: 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
Woaww grin

64 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by malikombi(m): 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
Lovely

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by chatinent: 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
Beautiful! I love everything about this woman!

They look alike and that's because she was dressed like her. They have differences: one is the skeletal cavity of the olfactory hno. One looks like a dwarf bodybuilder bending down and the other one looks like it doesn't hit the gym.

Another difference is that if one gives you a peck, it will sound like screenshot.

One is about 500 pounds weight and can never catwalk, the other isn't up to 50.

With these few points of mine....

Thankiu.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Rickmann: 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
CampussNews:
Update from

Former Finance Minister of the Republic of Nigeria and current Director-General of the World Trade Organization, (WTO), Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, has reacted to a picture of a little kid who modelled herself to look like her, Siggy reports.

The girl rocked Okonjo’s signature traditional outfit and posed for the camera in an adorable photo which is circulating on social media.

On seeing the photo, Nigeria’s former Finance Minister, noted that the girl indeed does look strike a resemblance with her younger self.

She then indicated interest in knowing the girl.

Sharing the photo on her Twitter page, Dr. Okonjo-Iweala wrote;

”This is the cutest young girl I’ve seen in her lookalike Nigerian outfit! I almost thought it was my younger self. I would like to know her name!”

https:///okonjo-iweala-reacts-to-pictures-of-girl-that-looks-exactly-like-her-photos/

She doesn't look like her..
She was only dressed to look like her.

47 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
Her intelligence covereth her ugliness

That's why they na money be fine bobo

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by DoggoneDogg: 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
Definitely an Igbo girl.
Afonjas have used dagger & amotekun claws to disfigure their children.

Tufiakwa!!

162 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Seeksnigeria: 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
greatiyk4u:
He intelligence covereth her ugliness

That's why they na money be fine bobo

How will you say Okonjo is Ugly? That woman is in her 60s. I won't love to bring your Mom into this so let's just leave it here...

182 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
This is so adorable...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Matheusmartin: 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
chatinent:
Beautiful! I love everything about this woman!

They look alike and that's because she was dressed like her. They have differences: one is the skeletal cavity of the olfactory hno. One looks like a dwarf bodybuilder bending down and the other one looks like it doesn't hit the gym.

Another difference is that if one gives you a peck, it will sound like screenshot.

One is about 500 pounds weight and can never catwalk, the other isn't up to 50.

[/b]With these few points of mine[b]...

Thankiu.

Hope you have been able to convince and not confuse us that the two actually look alike..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Mastakija(m): 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Definitely an Igbo girl.

Tufiakwa!!
'"""
Now You've gotten the attention you wanted

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Shuzzi(m): 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Definitely an Igbo girl.

Tufiakwa!!

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2021
Nice
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by iykeesth: 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2021
[quote author=DoggoneDogg post=106506674]Definitely an Igbo girl.

Tufiakwa!! [/quotye]

Kill me with laugh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Roma10: 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2021
God don pick this girl call undecided
Just ordinary lookalike cool

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2021
Cute
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by kushercain: 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Definitely an Igbo girl.

Tufiakwa!!

Must you??

[img]https://media1./images/eac25debfcaf51dbab65beebe535400a/tenor.gif?itemid=6218724[/img]

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Winningbot: 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by ClassicMan202(m): 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
Seeksnigeria:

How will you say Okonjo is Ugly? That woman is in her 60s. I won't love to bring your Mom into this so let's just leave it here...

Haba bros.... small fight, you bring shaka bula

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by ClassicMan202(m): 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
Seeksnigeria:

Mom kwa shocked Haba bros.... small fight, you bring shaka bula

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by ihatebuhari(f): 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Definitely an Igbo girl.

Tufiakwa!!
lol

Sorry to ask, are afonjas yoruba muslims? I heard afonjas are slaves to the fulanis I was told this here in LA by a lecturer from ibo

9 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
But how she ties her scarf is amazing,na agbo I wan sell
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by HoluGraze: 11:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
I'm not seeing any resemblance here
All I see is a copy of fashion style which portrait the young damsel as resemblance
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by starbuck(f): 12:03am On Oct 07, 2021
Lemme go dress my daughter like her grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by SniperSmurf(m): 12:55am On Oct 07, 2021
I have a wish that she would be president...and free No geria from our many maladies.

Kiddogarcia:
But how she ties her scarf is amazing,na agbo I wan sell

How much be the agbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Nobody: 2:26am On Oct 07, 2021
They sure do look alike.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Phiniter(m): 4:24am On Oct 07, 2021
okay
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by Phiniter(m): 4:38am On Oct 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Definitely an Igbo girl. Afonjas have used dagger & amotekun claws to disfigure their children.
Tufiakwa!!
Sir could you just shet up? Think you can manage that?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by elmessiahs(m): 6:08am On Oct 07, 2021
Good mother
Re: Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) by TheWolfen(m): 7:24am On Oct 07, 2021
Thank God for genetic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salaries/allowances Of Commissioners And Special Advisers In Lagos State / Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos / Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.